It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Troops Ordered To Kill All Americans Who Do Not Turn In Guns

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
hello fellow ATS family brother and sisters the time is getting closer to the martial law and to take all our weapons away and to scratch off the second amendment....

yes i know its info wars and some people dont like that site nor like alex jones but hey its not alex speaking =]

this is getting me really mad.. to know that our own brother and sisters in the military want to kill us over the weapons that save us from day to day things...

for god sake its in the second amendment.... for some of you who dont know much about bearing arms en.wikipedia.org...

even when the british tried to take over the unite states from us our brother fought with weapons not even military they were militias fighting for our country and now our country wants to fight our own ?

;they wanna take our guns but then they still bear arms and kill people and dont want to start wars ? and when we have america always starting a freaking war over nothing cause of the zionism country (ISRAEL)

I bear arms for a few reason
1.invasion of china russia or iran due to the whole sh!t going on in the middle east.
2.zombies =]
3.economy falling
4. cause i FREAKING CAN

honestly im about to just start up a militia and deal with it on my own if anyone is down for it please contact me on message and be from NY

peace brothers and sisters one love

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
btw i have searched in the search bar and have not found anything on this just this other thread or article

www.abovetopsecret.com...

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

I can't watch the videos, but I KNOW that no troops have been ordered to "kill all Americans Who Do Not Turn In Guns," so your title is very misleading, boardering on HOAX.

I also KNOW that there would be very few troops willing to do such a thing, and if it ever did come to this, they would have to use UN Peacekeepers to even attempt it.

Close the thread or move it to Hoax or change the title or something.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
This story was posted on a site I am a mod on and it was removed...with prejudice. I don't mean to say that it should be here. Very different sites and I just work at a small spot with a small bunch of folks, but that is about how I feel on it. The links I followed for what was posted there started back with a State Dept memo dating clear back to Kennedy and more likely, hangover policy from the Eisenhower administration, given that it dated 1961. Fear of outside influences disarming the American people was the gist of the memo...That is the same video anyway.

The whole thing, in my opinion, is the basest and most vile hyperbole as it has NO basis and would suggest our own forces have become deadly threats to us in an immediate, not academic or theoretical way.

Just my two cents tossed in.....toss 'em back if you don't like 'em.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Oh no, if it's from Alex Jones then it's not real conspiracy theory, it's conspiracy conspiracy theory and we can't have any of that around here.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Just curious, what do you base your not gone happen on? I always have my own doubts as to whether troops would in general not follow orders.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The US military will not comply with those orders for at least 2 reasons. 1 is they will not fire on their own. I figure a few may, but the brunt of the military will turn in our defense of any foreign troops that try. 2 is Sheriff Joe. A pit with a bone and he looks to be making a real issue out of proving Barry's forged birth certificate.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by cybro

if u read the thread u would see that i wrote "its not alex jones speaking" durrrrr

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Alex has been saying this since 1996.
So any minute now.....16 years later....
Any minute now.... Martial Law.

And although Alex isn't technically speaking,
rest assured it's still Alex.
edit on 19-7-2012 by sealing because: ad info

link   
Sheriff Joe?

The police have no problem shooting armed citizens, happens often.

link   
first off theyre are some troops in the military that are idiots and that are still brain washed and only there to just get away from here but still being ordered by the puppet masters

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Alex Jones.

If you really think this man speaks the truth, yeah, I don't really know...

Alex Jones is a complete and utter moron. End of discussion, really.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I have guns for only one reason, TO KILL.
"They" are not coming for our guns.
If they ever did, the response would be heard around the world.
Then shortly afterward the hunt for any and all involved would ensue, keiser sozeh style.
Also, Scare em all Al Jones and his buddies are fear mongering gold selling tools.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Oh pardon me. Alex Jones and Info Wars are two entirely different things. What was I thinking?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

yes i know its info wars and some people dont like that site nor like alex jones but hey its not alex speaking =]

Like it matters who's speaking.
Infowars is a joke.

this is getting me really mad.. to know that our own brother and sisters in the military want to kill us over the weapons that save us from day to day things...

Delusional much?
Please provide an example of our military wanting to harm civilians.

when we have america always starting a freaking war over nothing cause of the zionism country

Oh, I see.
It's one of THOSE threads is it?

honestly im about to just start up a militia and deal with it on my own if anyone is down for it please contact me on message and be from NY

For your sake I must advise against that.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

Just curious, what do you base your not gone happen on? I always have my own doubts as to whether troops would in general not follow orders.

Good question!

There are the Oathkeepers who I know are a little controversial, but they are an important piece of the puzzle, and nice to know we have people that openly support such an initiative.

I also have many friends in the armed forces, a couple even being in sensitive positions, and they would love nothing more than to turn the tables on the puppeteers. They are not nearly as indoctrinated as people would like to think. They see through all the BS, and they are ready to support the good guys.

I also have many friends in law enforcement, and this is where the water is muddy. An awful lot of those folks are low-caliber individuals. I wouldn't trust the majority of them (even the ones I like). Some are good, some are bad. I think law enforcement would be split pretty evenly between supporting the population, or just going on a Judge Dredd rampage in the name of law and order. Scary thought. HOWEVER, I think they are also mostly cowards, and if they were outgunned by an armed population and military support, they would quickly switch to the correct side of the fight.

Just my opinions though. Hope we never have to find out.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Thanks for that response. I hope these active and veteran military person that many speak of as pro citizen represent the majority sentiment.

I think some people can understand that many average people have lost trust and belief that the government actually has our best interest in mind.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
so wait..... gun control and them taking our guns is all a lie ? all that they showd us on the video (articles and all ) are al fake ?????

so does this mean that martial law is also faked ? or even the nwo ?

i dont get it ?

some of this stuff is true i dont get how u guys just call it fake , hoax or w.e i'v seen thousands of threads about the us gov tryna take our weapons but this is a faked one ?

maybe it is happening but just little by little so that the people who have arms dont all just gather together and fight back.....

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I still have hope that our troops would not come after us and our 2nd amendment rights foremost are to protect us from a government gone out of control.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

I also KNOW that there would be very few troops willing to do such a thing, and if it ever did come to this,

I love how people think Trained Killers will Discriminate who they kill.

Give me just 5 minutes with a Platoon of Marines, and I'd have them dropping Citizens like it's Friday night at the Carnival.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join