It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 100,000 Signatures Collected on Petitions for Congress to Investigate Obama BC

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

this is what I expect not what I want.

Ron Paul or bust.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Fringe group? Huh?

Yes. Birthers are a fringe group.

4. Those members of a group or political party holding extreme views: the lunatic fringe.

The view that Obama is posting forged documents on the internet in order to conceal the circumstances of his birth is an extreme view.

How can you possibly equate a fringe group with a cold case posse from a law enforcement agency

You mean the civilian volunteers of the "cold case posse"? They are NOT law enforcement.

In order to join the Posse program, a person must be at least 18 years old, a US citizen, have a valid Arizona driver's license and be in good health.

Joe Arpaio's Posse Program

Your attempts to try and equate the two just try my patience.

He's a nut job with a volunteer force of lunatics. Sorry. That's my opinion. If it tries your patience, I think you're entirely too concerned with my opinion.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

You my friend would be sued for discrimination if you ever attempted or followed through on your data base.

I sure hope other hiring positions don't have people like you dictating another person future.

Even if what you said was just to make a point and not truth it still shows where your heart is.

Have a good day.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by buster2010
These 100K people are of course willing to place their BC's on the net to prove they are citizens of America right? Because only citizens should be allowed to sign this.

Well if that's all it takes, real US citizens like me with no problems at all with their BC's will have no problem providing that- except that rightfully, considering those of us that are not employed by government, and thus our records not need be subject to publication, I would only disagree with them being posted online. But the government holds them anyway, so really all that is needed is to individually provide positive identification to Congress, that yes, American citizens all over want the investigation done- and that these aren't just some internet wackos babbling.
edit on Thu Jul 19th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

If you are going to question another person's BC then you shouldn't hesitate to post your own also. To not do so makes you nothing but a hypocrite who holds other people at standards that they themselves refuse to live up to.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Classified Info
I'm sitting here wondering just how many of the 100,000 who signed that internet petition are actually going to get up and go vote come November. I think the % will be small.

Doesn't matter.

Only the electoral college votes for the president.

Popular vote counts for nothing.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

keep in mind the general thinking is when one person goes through the step to actually contact congress, it is estimated that another 13,000 people share that same view. So it could theoretically represent the views of 130,000,000 people. I share that view and I never signed the petition.

Well I don't know about 130 million, but I have seen estimates as high as 30 to 40 million tossed around that are really starting to wonder. To the point where they might not vote for him. And Arpaio's latest news is going to make those numbers soar higher.

To the other guy insisting on petition signers to post their BC's online, that's just childish stubbornness that really has nothing to do with the problem, and that aspect of it really just deals with identifying one's self to Congress in a petition. And ONLY to CONGRESS, for the purposes of establishing that an American citizen is requesting an investigation based on the cold case posse's findings. It is of no consequence or need to post their BC's online, because the Congress is the only body that has any investigative jurisdiction over the matter. That's actually just pretty stupid, and has no bearing on anything. Especially to those of us with valid US BC's. Who TF gives a crap about Harry's BC down the street. Harry isn't the POTUS.
Lame. T-totally lame.
edit on Thu Jul 19th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Add this to the list of questions about Obama's orgins.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Yep, that's fricken weird alright.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Obama gets impeached for being the president illegally, Romney does something stupid and gets kicked out of the campaigns, meanwhile Ron Paul becomes president automatically. hahaha, that would be something to watch

I don't think that anyone should be in any electoral until they have proven 100% that they were born in the US and they don't violate any other reason to not be able to become president from now on upon their initial registration. It's stupid that this was law but yet they didn't have to prove this before... I wonder how many presidents weren't born in the US? Well, I could name a few

I hope there's a big investigation into this, it's needed.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Wow! I have never noticed that before! I gotta give this to you guys. Not that it's Davis' hand or that Obama looks like Davis, or that this "means" anything, except that picture has been edited. The reason could be to conceal something or it could just be an innocent (and bad) editing job, to composite a pic of him with his mother for the media... Freaky, though!

Good job, I gotta hand it to you on this one. This is the first real curiosity I have seen that I could give credence to. But I'm not becoming a birther over it, or anything.
Even if Frank Davis IS Obama's real father, it doesn't mean a thing.

I was told that my oldest sister was my real sister until I found out the truth at 30-something years old... after my mother died. People were terribly ashamed to admit sexual indiscretion back then. MUCH more than today. Finding out my mother was pregnant by another man was more than anyone was willing to admit to her children. It was a "family secret" that lasted for 60 years. These things happen... And it's very possible Obama believes his real father is the Kenyan, Obama, and was never told the truth.

If Obama's father was Frank Davis, then the birther fantasy dies. He was born in Kansas.
Pick a theory. These two are incompatible. Either Davis was Obama's father or Obama is a foreign usurper.
edit on 7/20/2012 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
1 - 100,000 people out of hundreds of millions in the USA .. that's not a lot. Not really.
2 - I NEVER sign online petitions. I wouldn't even think about it.
3 - Interesting information .... to the OP

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
1 - 100,000 people out of hundreds of millions in the USA .. that's not a lot. Not really.
2 - I NEVER sign online petitions. I wouldn't even think about it.

1- Hmm, did you read the OP? I am suggesting that 100,000 actually means many more that feel that way. The problem is getting them to act. In this case, to sign a petition for congressional investigation into Obama's eligibility.

2- Why would you never sign an online petition? Think the people at the organization sponsoring it would sell all your info to a third party?

And the signatures appear to have gone up slightly since the latest news from Arpaio. Numbers for just one petition are now at 101,065.

They definitely feel the BC released by the WH is a forgery, after an extensive law enforcement investigation.

So what Congress is telling us that it doesn't matter where you are born. You can be POTUS. What Congress is telling us is that word of the HDH is final, even when pressed because so many other things indicate Obama to be a fraud. Even when there appears to be a massive conspiracy to cover this information up, and in this case it is NEEDED to go BEYOND the WORD of the HDH, to see if there are deeper problems, and another WATERGATE happening here. That scandal resulted in the indictment, trial, conviction and incarceration of 43 people, including dozens of top Nixon administration officials.

Yup, Hawaii sends out that microfilm under a court order, and I think it would be evident very quickly that the Donkeys would be toast in 2012. Let Obama be exposed, Romney's skeletons strangle himself, and let Ron Paul make a respectable Oval Office once again. Cause right now there is no respect for that room. None.

Sheriff Joe has explicitly CALLED for congressional investigations into this, after the posse's determination:

“The only way we’re going to get to the bottom of this … someone, and I don’t know who, has to look into this and really make a full-fledged investigation and take everything we have and move forward,” Arpaio told Boyles.

“Who do I go to? The U.S. government? I’m in a box. [What we need is for] Congress to open up hearings, get a special prosecutor and let’s get with it,” he said.

“I’ve got enough smoke, or even fire, now,” Arpaio said.

www.wnd.com...

Makes me wonder if Arpaio reads ATS.

edit on Tue Jul 24th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Hmmmm....

Obama really isn't married and her child is not his son. The marriage certificate must be a fake! OBAMA< POST YOUR MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Really.. 100,000 is not a lot considering.
I got banned for like a week for trying to repost a thread sans link after the original thread held a petition to have Paul debate Romney. Sorry, off topic, I am just butthurt about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join