It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Far We Have Fallen From Our Founding Father's Dream!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Now deemed TERRORISTS by the likes of FEMA/DHS and undoubtedly other government agencies. I'm already on the Red List, but I have no fear, as I am in good company!

“Dissent is the highest form of patriotism.”

-Thomas Paine

“The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions that I wish it to be always kept alive.”

“I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.”

“If once the people become inattentive to the public affairs, you and I, and Congress and Assemblies, Judges and Governors, shall all become wolves. It seems to be the law of our general nature, in spite of individual exceptions.”

“Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms (of government) those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.”

“I have no fear that the result of our experiment will be that men may be trusted to govern themselves without a master.”

“Whenever the people are well-informed, they can be trusted with their own government.”

“Every generation needs a new revolution.”

-Thomas Jefferson

“The price of freedom is death.”

-Malcolm X

Many people would disagree that we have less rights/freedom now than before. This is an example of their basic argument courtesy of The Young Turks:

The Young Turks make me sad, their voodoo is so pathetic. Clever use of a red herring logical fallacy though, props.

Political campaigning is a billion possibly trillion dollar industry, again riddled with logical fallacies, it’s a soap opera for ‘smart’ people.

Brzezinski boosted years ago people would essentially lose their ability for critical thinking and would solely rely on the media to form opinions.

Everything is based on usury and consumption. Our economic models are based on ‘limitless growth’ this bull# is taught in graduate/doctoral level courses and no one questions this? Again, I am sad.

To bad osmosis does not work or I would go beat the f*ck out of people with Rothbard.

Is there a need for bloodshed to take back what is rightfully ours by birth? Honestly, I am 50/50 on that one. Anyways enough; too many tangents, too little time.

Thoughts/Concerns?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
How do you know you are on the red list?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
You are not alone....I feel your pain.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by onecraftydude

Intuition lol + my Amazon purchase list over the last two years

Also guns...

edit on 19-7-2012 by ConspiracyBuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Too far I say... Exercise your rights of the Second Amendment

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Come on! Our Founding Fathers could have never conceived of the size of America or the massive advances in the world since the 1700's. They were viewing a small 13 state area. Civilizations never stay the same. They evolve, grow, advance, and eventually, their governments change also. You can't find one advanced country with the same laws and rules, with no changes, over a period of 300 years.

top topics

join