It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey All!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Hey all, I just thought I'd introduce myself to you all.

I'm 19, study Media at university and as such have a keen interest in the conspiracy side of media, be that in films, music or tv.

I developed an interest in conspiracies after my neighbor showed me some interesting articles from ATS and some documentaries on 9/11. Since then I've had a interest in a broad range of conspiracies including Aliens, 9/11, Holocaust, Moon Landings etc!

I have been lurking ATS forums for a good year and a half and felt like now was the time to make an account.

Look forward to discussing all sorts of stuff with you

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by WormR

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

edit on 7/19/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/19/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hello to you, and welcome the Looney bin.

Enjoy your stay.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Hi and welcome, I hope that your time with us is a help on your road to enlightenment. ATS is not as it was, there are a lot of trolls, haters, sceptics, nay sayers ect etc but still there are people on here, forums, threads that can & will help you on the road you have choose, you are now officially part of the 5%, some say we are loonies some say we are enlightened, as with the matrix films...which pill will you choose the choice is yours & I've a feeling you've chose the right pill.

Good luck & peace

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by theguygeeza

Thanks for the welcome brother! I read some of your posts, there are some very interesting threads!

top topics

join