It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ann Romney: 'We've Given All You People Need To Know' About Family Finances

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Ive got ears of my own and I dont need you,ABC News or anybody to tell me what I clearly hear. She clearly said "you people". Get over it already.You ought to get a medal for your passionate defense of her.

I am not really focusing on that anyway because there are other things in that interview that I think raises more questions.

"You know, you should really look at where Mitt has led his life, and where he’s been financially,"

How can we do that if he will not release his full returns?

"Because there are so many things that will be open again for more attack...

So there is "so many things" that are incriminating in those returns then. Thanks for being honest.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Classified Info
She clearly said "you people". Get over it already.You ought to get a medal for your passionate defense of her.

The source itself says she didn't say it. You hear what you want to hear.
GET OVER IT ALREADY.
And yes, I ought to get a medal for fact finding and telling the truth - no matter where that truth goes.

You fail to address the fact that Obama said 'you people' in the same context.
Guess he's an elitist b****** then .... right?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Classified Info
She clearly said "you people". Get over it already.You ought to get a medal for your passionate defense of her.

The source itself says she didn't say it.

They can say whatever they want though, can't they?
Suddenly you really are a big believer in the MSM.
Let me guess, when they bash Romney they are untrustworthy again.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by habitforming

Sour grapes. You've been proven wrong. And you really should stop telling lies about me.
I squashed your lies like a bug on that Dr. Rice for VP thread. Deal with it.
Still licking your wounds I see.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
What I wish the Romney campaign would say:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

This has probably already been said, but Mormons are REQUIRED to give 10% of their income to the church. If not, they could be excommunicated. Good stuff Ann.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by habitforming

Sour grapes. You've been proven wrong. And you really should stop telling lies about me.
I squashed your lies like a bug on that Dr. Rice for VP thread. Deal with it.
Still licking your wounds I see.

You did? I am positive that there are others on ATS that would also like to see that. I cannot find it. You claimed Rice and Powell ADMITTED voting for Obama just because he was black. You never proved any of that.
Now you are here making up more crap and all you can do is call me a liar?
At least I can point out your lies.

Now I am really not so sure what you are proud of in this thread. You keep being proven wrong and all you can do is say "The source says......"
Well sorry, hunny but the source is LYING TO YOU.
You really want to sit here and argue about how much you trust the MSM?

That is really not the issue is it. This was not a big deal. No one was really upset with her. You and ABC felt the need to lie about it anyway. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.
edit on 20-7-2012 by habitforming because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

Youre right. There is no winning with us people. It was a stupid thing for Obama to say.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

ABC is wrong!

www.youtube.com...

And now using ABC as a reliable source after ragging on them and the MSM all these years....

edit on 20-7-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
If liberals would have said this nobody would be batting an eye.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Veritas1
My guess is that she is speaking about the media and others that keep trying to dig up something on him. I really don't think she was being condescending to the general public.

Because that would be so out of character for the Romney family?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

When Mitt Romney Came to Town

If you're a supporter of Mitt Romney check this video out. He did so much good for those communities.
Peace
edit on 20-7-2012 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2012 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

Featured Workers Call Bain Film Inaccurate
online.wsj.com...

Three former factory workers featured in a film about layoffs at companies bought by Mitt Romney's Bain Capital say they weren't laid off by Bain, as the film implied, but got promotions and raises after Bain bought the plant they worked in.

Read the rest, please.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
It goes to show that the Romney's cannot handle being asked somewhat sensitive things about their lives.

Hell the U.S. government knows everyone single Americans financial situation of where we get our money from and how much we pay in taxes.

Why shouldn't the American people be afforded the same courtesy of knowing what politicians make as well as seeing their tax returns?

I think Romney is using the tax return ploy as a last minute attack as the campaign nears a close. If I were Romney and knew that I was not hiding anything on my tax returns and everyone was making a big deal about it and painting me as a bad buy because I would not release my tax returns. I would hold off and let the anger build until the last minute and then release my tax returns putting the fear of those voting for me to rest and thus solidifying their trust as being a guaranteed vote.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
JUST SHUT-UP AND KEEP ON VOTING FOR MORE OF THE SAME...
YOU DESERVE TO BE CALLED "YOU SHEEPLE" !!!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Not even going to read all the replies. Seriously. "You people" just is another way of saying "you guys" or ''you folks'' or ''all you folks' etc.

It's nothing /bad/ by any stretch. Still. Hope Romney does not win.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Ann Romney is now insisting she didn't say "you people": Well, the sound is a bit blurry but watch the video and decide for yourself. She says "We've given all _ _ _ [indistinct word] people need to know."

Maybe she said "all the people" or "all those people". Does it make a difference? The Romneys are still stonewalling on their tax returns. Mitt the #t tells people to consider his financial success as a proof of his fitness to be president - but he's hiding the very documents that would make that possible. And the remarkable thing is that, in 2008 when he was hoping to be picked to be McCain's VP candidate, he provided McCain with 23 years of tax returns, virtually every tax return he ever filed; so we know he has copies of those returns in his own files, it's not as if it would require the cooperation of strangers to pry it loose for him.
edit on 7/20/12 by Shoonra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I have family members that are mormon(my husbands side) and if they do not give 10% of their income, they are not allowed into the temple. I just went out to Salt Lake for a wedding where I was shocked to learn that my husbands parents, who have been mormon for years, were re-evaluated every couple of years for temple recommendation. One of the first questions is, do you give your tithing? I don't consider the Romneys 10% to their church as a positive donation, it is a must for their religion!!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarra1833
Not even going to read all the replies. Seriously. "You people" just is another way of saying "you guys" or ''you folks'' or ''all you folks' etc.

It's nothing /bad/ by any stretch. Still. Hope Romney does not win.

No it's not! It's meant as an insult and to categorize people into a group that you don't identify with.

It's crass and elitist. "you guys or you folks" is inclusive and "you people" is exclusive and meant to marginalize the person it's directed to.

And when I am referred to as "You People" I find it extremely offensive. Word of warning...don't say it to a black man!!

edit on 20-7-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I just posted about the tithing requirement of the mormon church, perhaps the Romneys don't want to reveal their true income because the church will find out they are greedy lying bastards and only reporting what is "legitimate". . I am sure they are not paying 10% on their true income......

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join