It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ann Romney: 'We've Given All You People Need To Know' About Family Finances

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
You couldn't get me to vote for Romney even if the Romneys pledged 10% of their yearly income to the American people!

They are rats!

Other than what you have heard on MSNBC, specifically what don't you like about them?

I expect you will provide substantiating proof for each of your claims.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
"You people"? How about "you people" find something worth debating instead of this petty crap. Its back and forth on the most trivial garbage. Reminds me of my 12 and 11 year old going at it. Here's an idea, how about we stick to issues that matter to the American people instead of trying to snipe one another with some 3rd grade nonsense.... I truly hate this mockery we call politics.
edit on 19-7-2012 by wardk28 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by wardk28

Maybe you consider the hiding of possible felonious information childish, but I don't.

The man is an elitist who makes his own rules.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Don't you think that if he committed a felony, the IRS would have reported the information to the SEC? That would make Nov. a hell of a lot easier for Obama.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
that should give everyone a pretty good idea just how evil and defensive the mormons are........not to mention a lot of the "bishops" in the mormon church have a tendency to try and control anything that doesn't have to with the church....bottom line: stay the hell away from the mormons.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

You know...the peasants...the poor folk...the people too dumb to understand their complex finances. It's not like they act like elitist or anything...do they?

hmmm i guess it sounds a lot like "All of this for a silly flag" right

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

The only reason you want the tax returns is to confirm to yourself

Romney is an evil rich man! He stole that money from us!

ATS has its fair share of free-thinkers, that crap won't work here.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by avatard

i'd be willing to bet if anyone called her that, she would probably tell them "that's Mrs. "C" to you"..lmao

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Rather sad that "you people" is manufactured by(cough leftist's) as a derogatory term you know as it stands right now Mittens and the Mrs are still private citizens no matter how much they "hate" that fact.

Sorry but your wrong here. The minute he stepped into the limelight and said he was running for president he stopped being a private citizen.

You know the old saying if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Sorry but your wrong here. The minute he stepped into the limelight and said he was running for president he stopped being a private citizen.

You know the old saying if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen.

Sounds like Obama's history except we have the liberal MSM putting out his fires.

There will be less dirt on Mitt than there is on Obummer.
But, most people are still peddling the snake oil Hopium that Chicago politician is still selling

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
If it's tradition that presidential canidates release there tax forms and he's refusing, i'd like to know why. If it's a privacy issue he's running for the wrong job. Presidents have no expectation of privacy in this day and age.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

He has shown all that is required!

How soon we forget about John Kerry...THAT dude was rich let me tell 'ya.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

If that is the case then Obama should have released his high school and college transcripts for all to see doesn't really matter tho simple fact as someone already nailed on the head.

The most important thing to leftists is Romneys bank account which doesn't make one damn bit of difference one way or the other.

Not a single person who is making Mittens tax returns an issue was ever going to vote for him anyway just want to give the liberal press and Obama more "trash" to spin the marxists crap about how every rich person is evil

Except tax dodgers like Tim G, Warren Buffet who owes over 500 million in back taxes etc.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by lokdog

He has shown all that is required!

How soon we forget about John Kerry...THAT dude was rich let me tell 'ya.

You really want to go there? While yes Kerry only released 2 years of tax returns in his bid to be President, you forgot to mention that they were the two years that he had already served on his Senate term. Prior to that for each of his 3 campaigns for his Senate seat he had already released 6 years each time. For a total of 20 years released.
edit on 19-7-2012 by KeliOnyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I'm not defending Obama, but the only reason his past history of drug use is public knowledge is because he put it in his book. Get over it ! This whole election is a joke and the joke is on us.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by wardk28
reply to post by spinalremain

Don't you think that if he committed a felony, the IRS would have reported the information to the SEC? That would make Nov. a hell of a lot easier for Obama.

Good point.
I'm not certain what he is hiding, but the fact that he is so adamant about only releasing one, tells me he is hiding something. I actually don't really care. I just enjoy the entertainment value. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if this guy was a major criminal. Most of "those people" are.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by Jaellma

The only reason you want the tax returns is to confirm to yourself

Romney is an evil rich man! He stole that money from us!

ATS has its fair share of free-thinkers, that crap won't work here.

Stole from who?
What are talking about?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by elrem48

No actually you are lessening it's impact by brushing it off. "You people" is very condescending. They already have enough problems relating.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by elrem48

No actually you are lessening it's impact by brushing it off. "You people" is very condescending. They already have enough problems relating.

Of course it's condescending.
Another way of saying it would be "Definitely not one of my people"

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join