It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were approached to become a MIB would you do it?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Yep, Where do I send my Resume?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
i realize most of you are joking but..
is it really worth your soul?
your humanity?
your family?
i know many people are desperate enough to agree to almost anything
if it meant you could fly in a spaceship or meet aliens.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

no, i cant be bought. although the prospect of bkeeping my enemies closer comes to mind. i might consider doing it and leaking all the info on them i could to expose them.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Dude, why so serious? A bit of light hearted entertainment never hurt anyone. There's plenty of time and plenty of serious posts you can read if you choose. Or are you a MIB and he's blown your cover?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a lot of people will claim we are too weak as a society to hand some of this top secret stuff, but i dont believe we are born weak we are made to be weak. we need to be challenged, we need to learn. we dont need big brother to decide what we can or cant handle. we will never grow up this way.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by notkmarx

Currently, theres's a lot of people out of work. And you get to travel !. I think I'd add a proviso that my family would never want for anything.
But my kids are grown up.I only see them when they want something, although of course I still love them. I am separated, and dont care what the X does, so pretty much I am good to go.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
you bunch of f-ing sellouts lol

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Send me the EA*RTH application I would like to oversee my children & family from time to time drop them a few hints of my presence around them from time to time let them know im still here just supportig form the midst. Or is 1 allowed to conduct most life activities as normal and just remain lowdar with family around me until I get a beep from scottie to beam me up or down lol? And the ride must have audio input/output device please as I do love the EA*RTH musicz
got to LOVE ATS never know who watching

edit on 7/20/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrestonSpace
I am sorry to say that I would do it. I need to know what the hell is going on. On second thought I don't know. Would I be delivering alien babies and saving the galaxy? Or would I have to torture people and threaten them not to say a word about what they saw

You would be delivering alien babies. I think it is easy to tell an insectoid, or alien entity from a human. The interesting stories of the MIB are mysterious - 5ft tall, wrap around eyes, and not threatening but coming to talk about every day things, then driving off in a floating car.

Sounds like aliens visited earth and they had enough power and technology to 'shapeshift' whole events.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Id take the job but id leak info to ats anonymously ...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I must have some sort of special immunity or dispensation with the MIBs because I've been a public nusance my whole life and never served any jail time.
Plus, my memory ain't worth a damn and people say I'm kinda spacey

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
Id take the job but id leak info to ats anonymously ...

They would READ your MIND and stop you lol

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
120k isnt that much money maybe in US but not in AUS its ok but not enough (minimum 250 for such a job MINIMUM plus no tax's)
now doing that job you will definitely endanger your family and your friends
image erasing they memories knowing they wont ever get it back of you
you be a blank face to them.
investigating and negotiating to keep this planet safe isnt for every one ether definitely not for 99% of the population
you have to be married to your work with no going back (and the best thing about it you wouldnt even remember if you f#cked up one day)
Truth isnt for everyone

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
You do not need to be MiB to kiss your privacy goodbye. I know it because I know a person who is to get involved in such agency of national security and I myself was about to do something like that...

Taking this into account, yes I would become MiB. I would makes sure no one speaks by any means, I would be a good silencer.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
So in this thread we have proof about the corruption inherent in most humans, even our fellow ATS members, some of which would not even blink to turn to the "dark side" if made an offer.

This is a sad day indeed.

No wonder the government is so corrupt eh? And to think some would not even believe it...

edit on 20-7-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
double post delete this one
edit on 20-7-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
They need you you you..........

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

If you were approached to become a MIB would you do it?
With a smile on my face, and a tear in my eye, you better believe it. I don't need quite that much though, just enough to survive on would be fine. Make me an offer, I cant refuse

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Of course I'd take the job, but sooner or later I'd probably put full disclosure in every public area and news room that I could give the information to unless there was some danger of doing so to the public. I could live with danger to myself if it meant mankind could enter the next phase evolution which surely it could if such an event were to occur.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I would need a lot of information... but yeah I'd probably do it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join