It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were approached to become a MIB would you do it?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Ok....now what? Do you call me?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
NO. And again, NO! But, I'd be speaking up to them and telling them a bit about the different roads and where they lead and why making a U-turn back to equality, Family and true happiness is important for both their sakes and anyone that might be roped into trying to nudge them out of the pits they may have dug to fall into in a future life.

By the way, they're usually extraterrestrial, so that would mean a person would have some strong psi and gifts that way, eh.
edit on 19-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
You're approached to be recruited ... Your offered a annual salary of 120,000. A company car, access to space travellers, and space craft. You're shown and introduced to the gray suiters. But most of the time your job will involve trivial boring stuff to the point you wish you had never taken this family/spare time destroying assignment. The rest of it will be spent fighting ONI or AFOSI over trivial crap regarding paperwork and minute classified material handling violations.

There. Now it reads like a hiring ad for Lockheed's Skunkworks.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911
I've always believed the Men in Black were really just Federal agents, mostly likely Central Intelligence Agency, National Security Agency, and/or Defense Intelligence Agency; maybe even FBI. Nothing more. Nothing less. I'm sure each of these federal agencies have branches of cadres with no name tags, no "official" W-2, etc, etc. Probably started showing up during clandestine projects involving the U-2 and SR-71.

FBI, CIA, sure. DIA calls the FBI if you're no longer active service. If you are, they send the service branch of your choice's security people by to visit. NSA doesn't do ANY enforcement, except that they own the Ft Meade police force.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Sure!! Nome, Alaska would be my first request for assignment. LOL

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I am sorry to say that I would do it. I need to know what the hell is going on. On second thought I don't know. Would I be delivering alien babies and saving the galaxy? Or would I have to torture people and threaten them not to say a word about what they saw. I don't know about that last part, I am primarily a peaceful person.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

You're approached to be recruited as a prospective Men (or woman) in Black. Your offered a annual salary of 120,000. A company car, access to aliens, and alien space craft. You're shown and introduced to the grays. But most of the time your job will involve investigating, and erasing memories, and subverting the very people, and groups you use to be part of, the disclosure movement, and ufologiest. This would also in some cases involve black bagging these people. (making them disappear to a re-education camp).

Also if you rejected the job you are told that you will have your memory of this job offer erased and that you'll have to serve a year in jail as they want to be sure that all the memories got erased. They would tell you that you were sent to jail for being a public nusense.

Would you take the job or not?

edit on 19-7-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

Hey OP interesting question you raised.

I have questions regarding it:

1. What would be the primary missions involved in (Search & Destroy, Termination Contracts, Prevention etc) ?

2. Security clearance wise what are we talking here ? access to most bases on American soil and Asia ?

3. What type of set of skills would an individual require ? are we talking (OBE's, TK, Remote Viewing etc.) ?

4. What if an individual already stole a bunch information from various groups what then ?

5. Russian Federation Building fire. Was it an accident or did a clearance protocol was authorized on it ? After some crazy kid broke in and stole some files ? True or False act quick.....

Waiting for your reply.

( •_•) well looks like....

( •_•)>⌐■-■ *Puts on sunglasses *

(⌐■_■) We have a MIB recruiter here...

(*O*)YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAAAAAAH!!!

edit on 19-7-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: WAFFLES ARE DELISCIOUS !!! yummmmmm

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Well that's all gonna be explained to you by your new partner! And she really likes fresh meat! She knows just how to handle the new recruites ok.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
No doubt about it, I'd take the job. But, like getreadyalready, I would have to keep my family ties. I'd even take half salary to be in the MIB. First hand knowledge of aliens, investigating strange goings on, sign me up. Plus, I's get one of these.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Well that's all gonna be explained to you by your new partner! And she really likes fresh meat! She knows just how to handle the new recruites ok.

If that is a threat I accept the challenge bring it on !!!!

She looks like a pretty cool recruiter to me and trust me I am not tasty to be eaten some already tried

edit on 20-7-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: WAFFLES ARE DELISCIOUS !!! yummmmmm

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Heh. This turned-out to be a rather funny and entertaining thread.

Would I now? Hrm.. Lemme think.. 100,000+, a snappy car, a nice suit (possibly of super-comfy alien wool) and meeting aliens -even though some might be dangerous- yes, I guess so.

Although I would be more of a "wiper" than an intimidator. Wiping is much more secure.
and I want a "noisy cricket" please.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
my humanity isn't worth any amount of money.
not a car, a spaceship, or access to fetid bottom feeding aliens.
the devil will have to try much harder to steal away this soul.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Nope...... Reason number one....... My kids. I already make more than 120k a year, own raybans, passed polygraphs, been credit checked, held a T/S clearance, served my country honorably, I travel OUR world frequently and guess what I'm just a lousy engineer. Join the military go to college and realize this is a fantasy. I almost joined the border patrol out of the military and it was the same background investigation as the damn CIA almost not quote but close, probably closer to FBI but I wasn't a college grad yet so didn't go CIA or FBI route I chose college instead and realized I had did enough govt service by grad time, except for 9/11 almost went back to military but figured college was better route at the time since I was already vested. If and a big of the mib did exist it would be awesome especially if I was single and no kids. It would be cool to know how to speak reptilian!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
just so long as we were not policing good aliens and the reason we kept people in the dark was to prevent a global disaster. I would not buy the whole " we are not ready" thing though.

You can't prepare for something like that. Either it is told and people start to deal with it. Or people gain no experience chewing on that mentally.

You can argue slow dissemination through popular culture. That just creates a stigma that must be overcome later. I say let people know the truth and let that form popular culture an public opinion.

I would if I felt I could trust who I work with. I don't trust my current leadership so I can't imagine working side by side with them in situations where I might need to depend on them for my life.

They have no honor so there is nothing they could say that can convince me of any noble intentions on their part.

edit on 20-7-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Yes, I would take the job in a heart beat....finally a chance to get off this rock for a real vacation.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I'd refuse. Eventually I'd go rogue, spilling the beans wherever I can. I just wish not to support the deception of humanity.
It must sound like a romantical fable, but I honestly don't want to be part of this. People need to be informed. If they feel to be up to it, they contribute. The whole system, the entire pyramid, is a shame upon mankind, and I don't want to speak for others, but if I took any place in it, I'd despise myself for the rest of my life.
Plus what we know about the aliens, and the agenda of the complex, I don't think it would be too beneficial for the individual to work in this kind of environment.
There's a not to bad(if you only take the core) theory that aliens feed off the life force of man. Would you want to be around beings that chew on your soul? I don't take it for granted. But if you take some of the information, you kind of have to take more of it to fit in.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
On a serious note, the main pilot witness in this radar/visual UFO incident claims he had his family's life threatened by four tall, pale 'Scandinavian' looking men who spoke in a mechanical tone and drove a black Limousine and wore black suits - could you really threaten the life of a person's family just for money?

If this were the case, I would take a picture of a tall 'Scandinavian' right in his face, try and stop me.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Yes without hesitation. My first question for them would be if they have a 2nd shift. Not a day person.

I would want the knowledge and the truth (closer than the truth most of us know anyway).
The only/best/surest way to make a difference is from within.

The more you know!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
A Hollywood version of a female MIB? working alongside Tommy Lee Jones or Will Smith? Yes I would, definitely!

A MIB of the kind reported by witnesses? Not being human, possibly acting out an encounter in a possibly scripted and souless manner? no, notta chance!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Where is the facepalm emoticon when you need it? Seriously dude,fail.And why isn't this in general chit chat?

The men in black don't exist,it was only a movie.

I'm starting to agree with the posters in the RANT forum. Wtf,ATS,WTF.
edit on 20-7-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join