It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is John Titor back?!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator

Originally posted by smirkley
Anyway,..back to Titor,... very debunked.

A nice story, but even I proved the geiger counter would not have helped him stay alive, to say the least.

I read your` threads, I don't think John Titor is debunked by the geiger counter lol... even his "remote unit" was a radiation detector, plus the fact Titor never talked about the geiger counter in the photos. Though nice try!

However this video has nothing to do with Titor other than some CGI kid claims... lol

edit on 20-7-2012 by imitator because: (no reason given)

lol,... yes it is debunked by the geiger counter lol,.. as the unit he was using would only show him he was soon to being dead,..lol,.. and from someone in the future lol,.. to be using it to make sure he was safe in that time zone lol,... was deadfully wrong.

LOL!

It woyld be like measuring a nuclear explosion with a simple anal thermometer.

Nice try? the photos give the right clue to anyone who can research SIMPLE technology from 60 years ago.

LOL.

(I love saying lol)

I got a 4 letter word for you, so you may want to shield your eyes and sensitivities,...

FAKE!!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Spruk

Nice analysis. I would also like to add that the woman's "scarf" is a Palestinian pattern. This might be a clue to the ultimate origin of this film clip. The take away message: Iran is prepared to sacrifice every Palestinian in order to destroy Israel. I don't think that's the message the film-makers were going for, do you?

LOL! I was too busy looking at the environment, and basically running numbers in my head to see that level of detail. Had to watch the jet segment twice to guesstimate its air speed, direction, any flaires (in case it was a missile etc). Didnt even bother looking or paying attention to her. So nice pickup.

@LvSLoLo - Thanks you
. What can i say? The one thing i dont like is mis-information, and illogical thinking.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I think these videos are highly interesting and they look very real.

I like the radio announcer in the background giving play-by-play what is going on in the war, which makes it seem very real.

I wish someone would blow-up the video in the 50-55 second area and see what the tags on the back of the vehicles look like. Do you think there could be a 2013 sticker on any of them? If there is, then the video would be real, if not, then the video would be fake.

The atomic blasts seem very real especially the way the camera records them distorting the camera.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
I think these videos are highly interesting and they look very real.

I like the radio announcer in the background giving play-by-play what is going on in the war, which makes it seem very real.

I wish someone would blow-up the video in the 50-55 second area and see what the tags on the back of the vehicles look like. Do you think there could be a 2013 sticker on any of them? If there is, then the video would be real, if not, then the video would be fake.

The atomic blasts seem very real especially the way the camera records them distorting the camera.

Read this: Nuclear blasts and EMP

The article is based on high-alt nuclear explosion (resulting in an EMP), however the concept is still the same, just the EMP has a smaller radius. IF i was to guesstimate the tonnage of it, judging by the debris (which in it self defies physics) it would suggest it would be in the 5-10 megaton range.

Article is on spec, but writer might be sketchy

So we work on the theory its a 5 megaton job, meaning the emp would approximately be 10 miles. Judging by physic's defying debris cloud, it would place them people square within ~5 km (bout 3 miles for the US folk) of the blast zone, including the EMP (looking at it from a diagnostic standpoint, events are -> Flash & Implosion -> EMP (0.5-1 seconds -> Atmosphereic expansions (Heat wave aka shockwave) -> Debris (Dust, rocks, radition etc) -> Lots of nasty aftermath stuff.)

That is a BASIC overview without getting into the boring math (which people mostly ignore), anyhow within the 5km range, the USB key & Camera would resemble that of a puddle of plastic (due to the sheer heat off the shockwave), along with the car, and the charred bones of the people.

"But spruk it passed through time/dimension/toilet at the time of the event!!!" - Incorrect, the energy that would be required to cause a dimensional/time rift of that size, we would be seeing the debris field within our time/dimension, thus resulting in a war of great magnatude.

"Ok, then it was passed through a dimension/time/toilet gate!!" - Possible, but highly unlikely, as i said the USB key would be a puddle. NOT a usb key.

The rego tags can be forged, hell mine on my car says 2012-2013 on it, does it mean my car is from the future? If so, why the hell did i go for the 10 year old model, instead of the floaty model?! Man i got ripped off..

In short, the video is the work of a creative student or someone messing around with a special effects package.

Edit -
Side note - If you believe the John Titor stuff, even *IF* (Its a fake!) this was from him/her/it, it would be from another dimension, thus technically not from the future. Depending if you subscribe to that theory, then any event that occured in that dimension is unlikely to occur here.

On the other hand if you subscribe to time travel, his mere presence and postings would mean the time-line would twist, thus causing him to no longer appear, due to the cause of a temporal paradox, of course depending on what theory you subscribe too.
edit on 24-7-2012 by Spruk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
much as i'd love to believe otherwise, i think the titor saga is, in the final analysis, simply a very well conceived and entertaining yarn. but mine is not the final word.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join