It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your theory on the events of 9/11???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

So explain how one places a jet ewngine in the middle of crowded Manhattan street in broad daylight ......

Here is map showing locations where aircraft debris landed

I suppose this is fake too..

or this picture of exterior panel from North Tower with piece of landing gear embedded

Or this..... Wonder how this poor slon explained it to insurance company.......

So all the pictures are fake.............

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by reeferman
reply to post by r2d246

lets investigate the facts..

and leave the theories behind..

fact: there were so many war games on 911

that dealt directly with the same scenario..

to be coincidence..

who has access to inside intelligence?

That moving van photo was downloaded off of an ebay ad in Antioch IL and the mural was photoshoped onto the side by a Truther.

edit on 19-7-2012 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

There was a lot of strange things found. Including the passports of the terrorists. Very convenient.

Also jungle vines found at 911??? That's odd too

Life-long Republican believes only piece of Flight
77 wreckage was planted at Pentagon on 9/11
by Greg Szymanski From the February 2005 Idaho Observer

-----------------------------
After thoroughly investigating the matter, Hanson said the plane that hit the Pentagon wasn’t Flight 77, yet the Bush administration has gone to great lengths to keep hidden any trace of Flight 77.

"Not only didn’t the rivets match in the photo I blew up, but also there was a curious piece of wood or what I have determined to be a liana vine, imbedded into the aluminum piece of wreckage," said Hanson, who has gone to great pains to study this aspect of the photo.

"Why would there be vines or branches imbedded into the aluminum when the plane hit a brick wall? Logically, it must the piece must have come from another 757. I then found out that another 757 went down in the South American jungle in 1995, where liana vines (similar to wicker) grow abundantly."

Hanson then called the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) and was told the wreckage of the 757 that crashed in the jungle was being held in a military disposal site for investigation. The specific location of the wreckage site, however, was unknown.

"I think the military substituted this piece of wreckage in an attempt to deceive the public, in an attempt to make them believe Flight 77 hit the Pentagon when it didn’t."
===============================================
www.flyingsnail.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Look I do not want to get into a pissing contest in what I saw, They were romours than when it happened. The point is I still have nightmares of those time ,plus the fact a lot of these workers there are dieing to this day as many people that lived by the fallen ash. DEP said it was ok to clean it up like dirt! They are dieing. But people just watching YOUTUBE should get off there ass and talk to the Police and firefighters that were there!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

I don't think I said I subscribe to the 9/11 was hologram theory. How would you pull off an event like this without also putting together a coverup? You don't do an event like this without a cover up too. That involves convenient stuff like debree being place (that's if it was a hologram). Passports of the bad guys being found. Etc etc.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I'm not sure how many people have heard this Dr Judy Wood stuff...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

There was a lot of strange things found.

Says you. "Strange" is a very subjective adjective. Eye of the beholder kind of thing. In order for something to be "strange" we need a normal baseline for comparison.

Including the passports of the terrorists. Very convenient.

Well - one of the passports in NYC. And again, it wasn't very convenient. Passports have been known to survive plane crashes.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Another theory I have, as do many others is that explosives were used to bring the towers down.

07:37 explosive flash below impact point
07:52 1st tower - 2 flashes, first one could be heard, well below the impact zone.

Turn up your sound for the 07:52 you can clearly hear the bang when the falsh occurs

Google Video Link

Now it's my opinion that this video was a set up video, to try and provide some authenticity, but as you will see if you watch all of it, it's been cut at the most crucial parts, just before the 2nd 'imapct' and just before each tower collapses. Strange that isn't it!?!

Some notable points in the video:

07:37 explosive flash below impact point
07:52 1st tower - 2 flashes, first one could be heard, well below the impact zone.
09:14 another explosion heard (cannot see a flash or where the explosion came from)
09:52 (possible explosive rumble)
11:31 (Audio glitch)
11:45 2nd pane (No plane sound) frames missing.
11:46 numerous flashes & smoke can be seen at the base of the tower 1

This video shows 11:46 a bit clearer...

(Idiots in the youtube comments are saying they are not flashes but paper! I've never seen paper that big, and I suppose 07:52 was paper too!)

13:14 (more audio glitches/frames missing)
14:07 (audio glitch/frames missing) just as the 1st tower collpases (WTC2).
16:16 Low frequency rumble, explosive rumble?
16:24 Low frequency rumble, explosive rumble?
17:16 yet another audio glitch/frames missing.
17:19 black jet fighter type plane can be seen just above top of remaining tower, just above the smoke, travelling from right to left, jet noises can be heard quite clearly? Also more glitching as the jet is just audible/visible.
19:22 more audio glitches/frames missing
19:40 frames missing video jumps forward
19:41 2nd tower collapses.

One more thing, I don't see any people in the windows waving for help etc. Pay little attention to the people speaking, if this is just a set up video to provide authenticity then anything they say is not worth anything.

Why do I doubt the people in the video? Have a look at their website, and pay attention to their FAQ's, some of their answers seen unbelievable. For example, they are too busy to upload the unedited video, yet have the time to answer people's questions in the comments! Read the comments too.

wtcbpc.blogspot.co.uk...

The unedited video would be nice, there are claims on other forums that people have seen it, I have never come across an unedited version of the 'Bob & Bri' video, I doubt anyone will get to see it, it'll reveal too much.

Please do at the very lease watch 07:52, you will see 2 flashes, and you will hear a bang completely in sync with one of the flashes, this is well below the 'impact' point.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

"Why would there be vines or branches imbedded into the aluminum when the plane hit a brick wall?

AA 77 destroyed a tree that was standing in front the Pentagon. The stump can be seen in photos

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

What was the ebay auction/listing number?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

Including myself, people can't easily internalize the feelings of that amount of loss of life. So we talk about it without much feeling or condolence. So for that I apologize. But we got to talk abut it. I don't think anyone will ever know the truth though as to what happened.

This might sound strange... but I was in the woods just the other day....

and I took I piece of bark off a big pine tree. It's got tons of layers. And not all the layers are flat. You got layers overlapping layers etc etc. And at least 20 layers. You break it apart and you find all kinds of stuff in it. When I was examining this bark I thought, "this is like the towers". Just a mess of information. So complex that it can't be easily defined. But as I break apart layer after layer I see a patern forming. The evidence pointing one direction. Which to me spells a conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

No they analysed the vine and it's a liana vine only found in south america. They found out there was only one 757 that crashed there. The military recovered those parts. So they think those same parts were planted here

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Still haven't explained how one plants a jet engine or other heavy weight debris in middle of Manhattan in
broad daylight

These pieces weigh in at hundreds or thousands of pounds each

So how do you move them and not get noticed.........

Take it have not been to this part of Manhattan at 845-900 am in morning........

One women was struck by piece of aircraft debris and almost cut in half

Once we started taking off, I guess 30 feet in front of us, there was a lady on the ground by the curb and she was just waving her arms. That's all she could wave. Her legs were crushed. Apparently she got hit by part of the landing gear, one of the tires of the airplane. There was a large tire next to her. FDNY EMT Orlando Martinez

...we started making our way to NYU Downtown Hospital, Beekman, to drop off our first set of patients when we got flagged down for another lady who got hit by the landing gear of the first plane. FDNY EMT Frank Puma

Knowing how you clowns love video.....

9:30 into video show the woman on street being treated. Note aircraft parts.....

[url=http://]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o05yEgMxKuQ[/url

30 minutes in - doctors describe her injuries

Explain this ........

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Just a mess of information.

Well its not a mess. Its a lot, but it doesn't have to be a "mess". And you have to make sure that you're not mixing up "information" with conjecture, fantasies, delusions, assumptions and just plain nonsense.

So complex that it can't be easily defined. But as I break apart layer after layer I see a patern forming.

Watch out for those "patterns" forming! Thats when you get into intellectual trouble. Once you impose a pattern on a irregular shape you have this propensity to want to see those things that fit into your "pattern" and igonore those things that don't. In fact, you'll probably go out of your way to find things that complete the pattern, whether or not those things are factual or conjecture.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Perhaps the area was sealed off? Can you prove it wasn't sealed off?

Can you provide any witnesses speaking to the news about the flying 'engine'?

Surely if it was crowded there would be people with injuries, perhaps even a fatality?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Large 'plane parts' were generally found near scaffolding, could well have been dropped from the scaffolding, in one picture, which I will have to dig out, it shows there was a green door panel built into the front of scaffolding on Murray street, that looks like a perfect opening point to drop down any 'plane parts'.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

reply to post by nighthawk1954

Including myself, people can't easily internalize the feelings of that amount of loss of life. So we talk about it without much feeling or condolence. So for that I apologize. But we got to talk abut it. I don't think anyone will ever know the truth though as to what happened.

This might sound strange... but I was in the woods just the other day....

and I took I piece of bark off a big pine tree. It's got tons of layers. And not all the layers are flat. You got layers overlapping layers etc etc. And at least 20 layers. You break it apart and you find all kinds of stuff in it. When I was examining this bark I thought, "this is like the towers". Just a mess of information. So complex that it can't be easily defined. But as I break apart layer after layer I see a patern forming. The evidence pointing one direction. Which to me spells a conspiracy.

I agree! like I said there is so much dis information on both sides, but people have to look at what we saw and experienced, There is to much Youtube mobojombo. I still have many questions. But I already got a e-mail from someone here stating I am a jerk and don't know what I a'm talking about. Once again .talk to the people that were there.. so if it was a missile as this guy say's ..what happened to my friends??????????

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

I never said it was hologram my friend. It's possible it was a real jet. But say it wasn't. Say you wanted to plant an engine. I don't think that's hard at all. Here's what you could do. You bring the engine there before the collapse. You cover it with something lose. Something that would easily be blown away if there was any significant wind. then you put some road construction signs (keep out, keep off) around it. The buildings fall. The wind from that blows away both the contruction signs and the tarp or covering, leaving the exposed engine. you then rush in a firefighter who's an under cover agent to each piece of debree that you had planted to make the plan worked. And to fix anything if there's a problem. Now that's just my explaination. Some professional could easily figure out an idea.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

reply to post by thedman

I never said it was hologram my friend. It's possible it was a real jet. But say it wasn't. Say you wanted to plant an engine. I don't think that's hard at all. Here's what you could do. You bring the engine there before the collapse. You cover it with something lose. Something that would easily be blown away if there was any significant wind. then you put some road construction signs (keep out, keep off) around it. The buildings fall. The wind from that blows away both the contruction signs and the tarp or covering, leaving the exposed engine. you then rush in a firefighter who's an under cover agent to each piece of debree that you had planted to make the plan worked. And to fix anything if there's a problem. Now that's just my explaination. Some professional could easily figure out an idea.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join