It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bulgarian media names Swedish citizen and former Guantanamo detainee as Burgas suicide bomber

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Reports claim that the person responsible for the Burgas terror attack, which killed five Israelis is 33-year-old Mehdi Ghezali - a Swedish citizen of Algerian descent.

link

Just saw this news on HAARETZ.
If this is true, Iran should be cleared, cause it just didn't make any sense,
although I'm sure they can twist the facts and still have Iran involved.

edit on 19-7-2012 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
OH MY GOD !!! War with Sweden !!
I used to love ABBA...

Erm... right, tell me they've just found the terrorists' special bombproof ID somewhere around... I've heard that before

edit on 19-7-2012 by trisvonbis because: evidence ?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I have no idea what to make of this turn of events but I do have two thoughts...

Netanyahu=LoL!

And, curiously (though the license is evidently fake) Michigan does have a a rather large population of Muslims.

Funny thing is though, CNN is reporting that they don't know where the Bulgarian minister is getting this info.
so I don't rule out some Israeli shenanigans still.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by samsamm9

Is that picture showing a Michigan drivers license with a Louisiana address? I didn't realize there were states that allowed that.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by johneffendoe

LoL! Good catch! That's ridiculous. Surely terrorists are smarter than that? I guess not...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
I have no idea what to make of this turn of events but I do have two thoughts...

Netanyahu=LoL!

And, curiously (though the license is evidently fake) Michigan does have a a rather large population of Muslims.

Funny thing is though, CNN is reporting that they don't know where the Bulgarian minister is getting this info.
so I don't rule out some Israeli shenanigans still.

I was also under the impression that Netanyahu is completely deluded, and desperate for reasons to blame it on Iran. Perhaps it's not as much a big conspiracy as we think...

The Michigan thing is fluff... that guy's picture looks like a gross fake! The hair looks like it was badly photoshopped.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I read on irish msm that they i.d`d this guy through DNA and entered it into an extremist database and hey presto! Is that possible in less than 24hrs?(honest question)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

My intel is:

1st try by media was this...Business Insider - "Swedish Secret Service Denies Bulgarian Media Reports Identifying Airport Bomber As Swedish Extremist"

Bulgarian media have named the reported suicide bomber who allegedly killed five Israeli tourists and two Bulgarians in a bus explosion yesterday as Mehdi Ghezali, according to The Times of Israel. Ghezali, a Swedish citizen of Algerian and Finnish origins, was held at the U.S. detention facility at Guantánamo Bay from 2002 to 2004 and arrested in Pakistan in 2009. The Swedish secret service has denied that Ghezali was the bomber:

2nd try was a denial by Swedish SAPO (Swedish MI5). SAPO denies the guy is a swedish citizen...trans from Swedish State Television here
edit on 19-7-2012 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-7-2012 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by johneffendoe

Is that picture showing a Michigan drivers license with a Louisiana address? I didn't realize there were states that allowed that.

They say the DL is fake.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by trisvonbis
OH MY GOD !!! War with Sweden !!
I used to love ABBA...

Erm... right, tell me they've just found the terrorists' special bombproof ID somewhere around... I've heard that before

edit on 19-7-2012 by trisvonbis because: evidence ?

incredible the id these terrorists carry.

only the id survives; its never credit cards, bank cards, library cards or blockbuster cards.

it's always government issued ids.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Mehdi Ghezali

top topics

join