It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

to islam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
if scared people of the world turned to islam, would they be spared?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by vister74

What do you mean hun?

Why are you scared?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
its just a question

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

You need to know something. Islam is not the enemy of anyone. Islam states that there is no compulsion in religion. The religion of God, does not force anyone to believe, nor does it hurt anyone because they do not believe what we do.

That said, war is just that, war, and it is along political lines, and not anything else. Wars are fought for power and control of countries and resources.

Someday, toward the end of time, a time not one of us knows, Jesus and the Holy Imam will return to this earth, and there will be peace, and all people will finally be free from oppression and tyranny. Until then, we will always suffer under the weight of oppression.

Islam is not to be feared, only the people who wish for wars.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

im drawn to the sea and the forest also the mountains i do not like loud noise

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

thank you for your reply

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I do not like loud noises either

and I am personally partial to the mountains.

Your welcome.
edit on 19-7-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

and to think i was alone, you have a wolf as a signature, i had a significante dream years ago about such an animal

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I love wolves very much... I wrote a story about my wolf who came to me, you may read it if you like

www.abovetopsecret.com...

^^^link

edit on 19-7-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
there is only one way for the world to be spared/saved/not perish and it has everything to do with Jesus, there is no other name or eternal Authority and not that I learned this by family traditions or the scriptures but they do clearly point these things out

Jesus made a surety of a better testament. And they truly were many priests, because they were not suffered to continue by reason of death: But this man, because he continueth ever, hath an unchangeable priesthood.
Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them. Hebrews7
edit on 19-7-2012 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I love you but lol!
www.thereligionofpeace.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by vister74
if scared people of the world turned to islam, would they be spared?

Ever seen video footage of what goes on in muslim countries all in the M.E.? They kill eachother when they ain't killing us. The extremists kill those muslim who are not extremists in between blowing themselves up for their demon Allah. If you wanna be scared of something, there it is.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

You need to know something. Islam is not the enemy of anyone. Islam states that there is no compulsion in religion. The religion of God, does not force anyone to believe, nor does it hurt anyone because they do not believe what we do.

No compulsion? What did Muhammad do to the pagan Quraysh when he conquered Mecca? Do you see any nonmuslim there now?

Infact, look at the percentage of muslim to nonsmuslim in the M.E., statistics do not lie. Apostacy in islam is rewarded by death, it's like a gang and the only way out is to die, and it's a gang mentality.

new topics

top topics

join