A Doctored Photo from Obamas past?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Take a look at the Black hand under Obama’s right armpit, it doesn’t match Ann Dunham’s right arm. The size and color is wrong for a white female, and the hand is positioned closer to camera than Ann’s arm. The hand appears to be a remnant from a Black male before it was air brushed.

theintelhub.com...

Is this more "proof" that Obama and his handlers are hiding Obamas true past? Why?

Could this photo help in the support and conspiracy that Obamas real father was Malcolm X found Here

you tell me who he looks more like

Malcolm X Hight Approx. 6'-3"

Obama Jr. Ht: Approx. 6'-2"

Obama Sr. Ht: Approx. 5'-10"

Also i want to show you how easy it is to make your own Birth certificate. Please take a look at the Father and Mothers name and Signatures

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
That is so weird, I was actually going to start a thread where I was going to prove that Alec Baldwin was his real father! Thanks for the proof!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
It looks doctored .. not in shadow ... but I don't see how this is any kind of proof about Malcolm X. I mean .. comeon .. it could be ANYONE's hand ... black male or black female.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I thought i would get a little more action then this?????

I guess everyone has already seen this before.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
It looks doctored .. not in shadow ... but I don't see how this is any kind of proof about Malcolm X. I mean .. comeon .. it could be ANYONE's hand ... black male or black female.

I went with the malcolm x twist, if it was Obama Sr's hand then there would be no reason to doc the photo.

Obama doesnt even look close to what his "dad" looks like. He really looks like Malcolm X, or is that just me???
edit on 19-7-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

I think that the hand in the original picture belonged to President Obama's mother; and the black hand in the picture shown was added by someone who is trying to spread propaganda about President Obama.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

I think that the hand in the original picture belonged to President Obama's mother; and the black hand in the picture shown was added by someone who is trying to spread propaganda about President Obama.

yeah, that is 100% possible, but it could also not be the case. who knows???

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Sorry but this is too good to be true. Would the US government, or the Illuminati or the Elite make mistakes as silly as this? I don't think so.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
I thought i would get a little more action then this?????

I guess everyone has already seen this before.

There is another thread about this that was started yesterday.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
frank marshall davis

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
here's a few pictures for comparison.

many more on the Malcolm X website !!

Malcolm X website

Malcolm X's daughter

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Certainly interesting that the photo shows a dark skinned hand at the end of the white lady's arm. Don't you think though, that it's just as easy to conceive that it could've been 'doctored' both ways? I mean, surely if this is all some huge, complex conspiracy whoever is attempting to cover up Obama's true past and real identity wouldn't be so daft as to leave a glaringingly obvious piece of evidence for all to see?

As I said though, interesting post all the same. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Both of my parents are 5'9" ---- I'm 6'4"

Height of his parents therefore would be irrelevant

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
It's just far too obvious to be of any importance. If a professional photoshopped this image hoping to conceal the truth, they would probably noticed the obvious black hand.

That's the main argument to any conspiracy out there. If YOU are able to spot a flaw in the official story, it probably means nothing, because hundreds of smarter people - trained in arts of deception - would've been involved to conceal the truth from you.

Photo editors working for the Govt, NASA, ect. aren't using Photoshop brushes and iPhoto...trust me.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I'm 6-2. I must be malcom X's son!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
You never know what could be out there. Maybe Obama had an older brother that went rogue?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
now i dunno if the whole obama / Malcolm X conspiracy is true but they do really look alike, its almost scary lol

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
The picture IS interesting and leads to lots of questions. The height think is stupid though. My dad was 5'9.5" and I'm 6'3.5"....and I have a brother (same parents) who is only 5'8"...........

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I am 5'8" I have a son who is 6'2". I wonder if Malcom X is his father? Oh wait, I'm a caucasian.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Wow you spotted a shadow in a photograph and do not understand what it means.
That sure is something special.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join