It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Lies of Aztec Human Sacrifice

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: tovenar

Again all lies

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Here's a link where it states Spaniards false statements

books.google.com...=onepage&q&f=false

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: EeLar
a reply to: Hanslune

That's the beauty of it

Yep it keeps people from wasting their time reading it - you have succeed in not communicating - congrats!

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

In my own country, there was one lot who sacrificed virgins by throwing them off a mountaintop (not many, really; one a year, I think
) until the British put a stop to the practice. The British were always being party poopers like that.

Those bastard British, no wonder the world hates us....who do they think they are putting a stop to things like human sacrifice?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I was born in Campeche México from Mayan ancestry (Yes mayans exist today, they didn't just vanished from the earth) i live in México City now, i have studied about ancient mesoamerica and all the evidence found suggests human sacrifice was a common practice, i read opinions here about the absence of enough obsidian for sacrificial knives but u found lots of obsidian now and even traveler sellers offered obsidian blades for anyone who where ready to expend some currency on very fine cutting instruments back then; if the mayans, aztecs, toltecs or any other culture in mesoamerica practiced human sacrifice that doesn't undermines their greatness and their achivements in any subject; so people denying some aspects of their religion and beliefs is a lot more disrespectful than saying they were merely savages or uncivilized, because who knows well about them knows they were very intelligent and had great knowledge as socities and individualy as well
They doesn't even survived as cultures and civilizations, barely some aspects have remained to these days and almost all the people who lives now in the territory their once unhabited are the mixture of them and the europeans who arrived to America, so for my own conception the best way to keep record of their existence and influence in the world of their times and in present days is recognizing all the aspects and nature of these cultures, aspects they didn't felt concerned or ashamed about ; and shouldn't be denied or overshadowed just because they hurt some modern susceptibilities, that's how history should be researched and divulged anyway.
Not accepting facts and evidences because they doesn't fit modern moral preconceptions and trying to convincente others of the existence of a conspiration to make ancient civilizations look ''evil'' and barbaric is spreading selective ignorance that is present in complexed minds.
edit on 16-11-2018 by Carlots because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Hi, I'm from Bharat (India). I have always been interested in pre abrahamic cultures across the world, specially south american, and one day I would love to visit there.
Heres my perspective on this:
Let me start with my own country. My country was attacked by islam and christianity and has been under its rule for 700 years combined. However, we have still remained "hindu" at large. But, Hinduism has not remained hinduism in its original form. Since childhood, any school you go to you're taught hinduism is primitive, they practice human sacrifice, they drink cow piss, they have caste system, they "boil" and "burn" their own people etc etc. Also everyone is taught that christians always bring peace to the world. Jesus is our saviour. Some schools make it mandatory, even for non christians to attend sunday mass. Christians/Muslims get various subsidies from the "independent" government. Churches/Mosques get free electricity, tax exemption etc. Missionaries/Mullahs get free stuff all the time. Our bollywood (film industry) never gets tired praising the invaders who killed, raped, pillaged, looted our ancestors. At the same time they always put hindu in bad light. They tell us sanskrit speaking people are social outcasts, nerds, and dumb. They teach us hatred towards other indians. They tell us biharis (people from the birthplace of buddha) are thiefs, they tell us U.P. people are rapists (funny how I am from that state, and I have never even got an urge to rape), and they have a similar story for every state. But they never tell us about the attrocities done to us by christianity/islam.
Why am I telling you this? Because this is a psychological warfare that they keep playing with us. They might not have remained our physical rulers but they rule us psychologically. And you need to understand the importance of psychological warfare.
Some great person said once:

History is written by the victors.

We got lucky by keeping our written sciptures, which give a hint of what we would have been like before the christianity/islam ruined us. Reading those scriptures shines light on how much lies and propoganda has been used to defame hinduism.
In todays bharat(India) hardly 2% of us has actually read our scriptures in sanskrit. The rest have read english abridged translations, or haven't ever read anything at all. But almost all of us have seen tv/films which slanders our culture at every chance they get, or misrepresent it. Our education system focuses on making us servants of the west. Our police would never interject if a muslim/christian wedding/festivals goes on till 2-3am with loud speakers, but stops hindu weddings/festivals at 10pm sharp. At every diwali we are reminded how our crackers disturb animals, every sankranti(kite festival) suddenly kites become more dangerous than nuclear weapons, but every Id/christmas/easter we are reminded how tasty is chicken/lamb/beef biriyani is.
We are told that we used to burn women (sati), our tribes used to worship kali (goddess of death) who demanded human sacrifices to her, we used to kill children of those who cleaned our streets, and so many other stories.

Propoganda at work

Heres a controversial topic for you to consider.
We all know the allies side of world war 2, how hitler was the biggest demon this world has seen, but we are never allowed to ever bring up hitler's side of the story. We take the 6million undocumented deaths of jews at face value, but never talk about the documented 7million deaths that the churchill caused in India alone during both "world" wars.

Ancient world trends: Human sacrifice!
There is trend of human sacrifice throughout the world, going by the history written by christians. Be it my country, or thailand, or vietnam, or laos, or combodia, or phillipines, or uganda, or nigeria, or congo, or china, or malaysia, or indonesia etc the list goes on and on.
I for one never believed in the this human sacrifice nonsense once I started seeing through christian/islamic lies.

Thanks to our scriptures, we have been able to defend against their lies for centuries now.
The only source of information about an ancient civilisation is their own sciptures. The ones "preserved" by the
vaticans are not reliable at all. We have a book called manusmriti, if you compare the same book by different publications, you'll see stark differences. If you read the one published by famous, british owned, publications you'll start hating our culture.

I wrote all of this to emphasize the lies of christianity/islam.

Afaik, all the scriptures of the ancient civilisations of america, were burned by the conquistadors. The only way I would believe that aztecs commited human sacrifices is if I actually get a time machine and I time travel and I see with my own eyes.

Fun fact for my native american brothers, in our scriptures we have people from as far as present day mexico mentioned. I wonder how our ancient civilisations were in touch and contributed to each others growth.
I have reasons to believe that our ancient civilisations were so advanced (might not in electronics) that we were going to form a world of peace, a next layer of life where all of us humans become one with the nature. Then the virus of abraham was born to corrupt us out of existence. But worry not, nature has tendency to correct itself. The lies of the people of abraham will soon be seen through! Lets just help nature to accelerate that process.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I don't know why the question of whether they practiced human sacrifice is a big deal?

It's not like the Spanish didn't kill anyone. They just didn't call it a "sacrifice". It was more of a cold blooded murder when they did it.

Is one type of killing worse than another?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Realest statement ever wrote. This is a fact. Not an opinion. This alone should replace BS Social Studies in governmental school’s BS.
a reply to: AshwinRawat

edit on 20-2-2019 by DonPinchers because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Alexander2533

The OP sounds a bit newby and novice. I dont understand the aztecs and i am searching for real facts... the human heart is only a few inches into the ribs and victorian doctors could quite easily manouvre their hand behind it to remove shrapnel/bullets etc. And they have recently found the foundations of the skull racks made from hundreds of skulls. Why take time to decapitate everyone for a wall? Its pretty blood-cult indicative. And why didnt the new world give europe epidemics? Thry had millions of people.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AshwinRawat
Hi, I'm from Bharat (India). I have always been interested in pre abrahamic cultures across the world, specially south american, and one day I would love to visit there.
Heres my perspective on this:
Let me start with my own country. My country was attacked by islam and christianity and has been under its rule for 700 years combined. However, we have still remained "hindu" at large. But, Hinduism has not remained hinduism in its original form. Since childhood, any school you go to you're taught hinduism is primitive, they practice human sacrifice, they drink cow piss, they have caste system, they "boil" and "burn" their own people etc etc. Also everyone is taught that christians always bring peace to the world. Jesus is our saviour. Some schools make it mandatory, even for non christians to attend sunday mass. Christians/Muslims get various subsidies from the "independent" government. Churches/Mosques get free electricity, tax exemption etc. Missionaries/Mullahs get free stuff all the time. Our bollywood (film industry) never gets tired praising the invaders who killed, raped, pillaged, looted our ancestors. At the same time they always put hindu in bad light. They tell us sanskrit speaking people are social outcasts, nerds, and dumb. They teach us hatred towards other indians. They tell us biharis (people from the birthplace of buddha) are thiefs, they tell us U.P. people are rapists (funny how I am from that state, and I have never even got an urge to rape), and they have a similar story for every state. But they never tell us about the attrocities done to us by christianity/islam.
Why am I telling you this? Because this is a psychological warfare that they keep playing with us. They might not have remained our physical rulers but they rule us psychologically. And you need to understand the importance of psychological warfare.
Some great person said once:

History is written by the victors.

We got lucky by keeping our written sciptures, which give a hint of what we would have been like before the christianity/islam ruined us. Reading those scriptures shines light on how much lies and propoganda has been used to defame hinduism.
In todays bharat(India) hardly 2% of us has actually read our scriptures in sanskrit. The rest have read english abridged translations, or haven't ever read anything at all. But almost all of us have seen tv/films which slanders our culture at every chance they get, or misrepresent it. Our education system focuses on making us servants of the west. Our police would never interject if a muslim/christian wedding/festivals goes on till 2-3am with loud speakers, but stops hindu weddings/festivals at 10pm sharp. At every diwali we are reminded how our crackers disturb animals, every sankranti(kite festival) suddenly kites become more dangerous than nuclear weapons, but every Id/christmas/easter we are reminded how tasty is chicken/lamb/beef biriyani is.
We are told that we used to burn women (sati), our tribes used to worship kali (goddess of death) who demanded human sacrifices to her, we used to kill children of those who cleaned our streets, and so many other stories.

Propoganda at work

Heres a controversial topic for you to consider.
We all know the allies side of world war 2, how hitler was the biggest demon this world has seen, but we are never allowed to ever bring up hitler's side of the story. We take the 6million undocumented deaths of jews at face value, but never talk about the documented 7million deaths that the churchill caused in India alone during both "world" wars.

Ancient world trends: Human sacrifice!
There is trend of human sacrifice throughout the world, going by the history written by christians. Be it my country, or thailand, or vietnam, or laos, or combodia, or phillipines, or uganda, or nigeria, or congo, or china, or malaysia, or indonesia etc the list goes on and on.
I for one never believed in the this human sacrifice nonsense once I started seeing through christian/islamic lies.

Thanks to our scriptures, we have been able to defend against their lies for centuries now.
The only source of information about an ancient civilisation is their own sciptures. The ones "preserved" by the
vaticans are not reliable at all. We have a book called manusmriti, if you compare the same book by different publications, you'll see stark differences. If you read the one published by famous, british owned, publications you'll start hating our culture.

I wrote all of this to emphasize the lies of christianity/islam.

Afaik, all the scriptures of the ancient civilisations of america, were burned by the conquistadors. The only way I would believe that aztecs commited human sacrifices is if I actually get a time machine and I time travel and I see with my own eyes.

Fun fact for my native american brothers, in our scriptures we have people from as far as present day mexico mentioned. I wonder how our ancient civilisations were in touch and contributed to each others growth.
I have reasons to believe that our ancient civilisations were so advanced (might not in electronics) that we were going to form a world of peace, a next layer of life where all of us humans become one with the nature. Then the virus of abraham was born to corrupt us out of existence. But worry not, nature has tendency to correct itself. The lies of the people of abraham will soon be seen through! Lets just help nature to accelerate that process.

thank you my sister! You understood me

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join