It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats your supernatural experience?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Interested in supernatural or God experience, whatever they maybe, would like to learn about them. Please tell me your story.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
My aunt is a hardcore Catholic. She was talking on the phone with someone when it occured. She said he appeared and she asked him " What do you want to tell me?". She said he gave him no response. He was dressed in white and smiled, and a few moments later vanished. This helped to confirmed my aunts faith...

I obviously dont know if she was hallucinating or some other brain malfunction or something.

One of the reasons its hard for me to believe that she actually saw him is that why in the world would he appear to her and not to me!? We were/are brothers I mean its like wtf. I think I was closer to him than my aunt. I'm also kind of on the "dark" side in life and a big skeptic of anything paranormal/metaphysical including that we survive after death. You'd think he would appear to me and clear my doubts. The effects would be that now I would know that an afterlife does exist...

Personally I dont believe that she actually saw him, I can't seem to find an explanation though.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
My family have had lots of paranormal experiences including myself but the one that saved my life was this what happened.

It was the end of November 2004 and I was deciding where to travel in Thailand. I'd like to go to Phuket stay in a hotel on the front but something told me not to go there so instead I decided to go to Pattaya. When I got there in December 2004 in Bangkok I sensed the atmosphere changed as I had very bad ear ache (I have very sensetive hearing) and I got to my hotel room and my sister has been trying to contact me. She told me that she was relieved I was still alive and told me that Phuket was struck by a tsunami and its wiped out the front coast. I was still in shock as the inner voice told me not to go there. My other story happened when I was little and standing in my grandparents living room. I was standing under a heavy glass light fixing that fell off the ceiling but an unknown force pushed me away just in time otherwise I'd be brown bread. Lots more experiences I can tell you if you want lol but yes I believe that we all have guardian angels watching us and intervine when we are in danger. Love & Light x

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I will post one, to keep this thread alive. (I'm interested in hearing other peoples stories)

I was eating at a McDonalds, not too long ago. There was a guy sitting across from me. To the layperson, it would seem he was talking to himself. But, he was having an argument with an evil entity. We locked eyes, and he had a slight grin with a smirk on his face. Then he came to, and was back having the argument. He started to pray that he believed in Jesus only.

I came up to him and sat down across from him, I prayed with him. I said something in the prayer. Let the darkness leave, and let the light overcome (something along those lines). But, he stopped me in the prayer, and asked, "What did you just say?" I repeated, and continued.

We started to talk, and he spoke on his previous acts of sins and what not. But, while speaking to him, another voice was taunting me.
- What you gonna do book reader?
- You're nothing but a book reader, what can you do?
- Among many other curse words

While in the dining room, a few others came to stand guard, to make sure he didn't get out of hand. I attempted to get him to not listen to below, but he gave in, and I was requested by the others to leave the area.

That's something small that has happened, many other things have taken place. But, I am more interested in hearing what others have to say.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I was in my kitchen once, putting away some groceries after a hard day at work when I heard a popping sound from behind me. I turned around to see the eggs I'd left on the counter above my refrigerator somehow leaping out of the packet. This scared me to the bone, this was impossible surely. I looked closer to see the egg actually turning white on the counter asthough it was being cooked! One egg leapt out and after the other until the whole 12 pack was empty.

Then I heard a voice......

It was coming from the refrigerator................from INSIDE the refrigerator

Every fibre of my being was screaming at me to get the **** out, I was sweating a cold sweat that seemed to be pouring out of me. Yet at that moment I found great courage and reached out to grab the refrigerator door handle. I needed to know what was going on.

I pulled back the door and was hit by a brilliant light, a light so bright I had to cover my eyes at first to allow them to adjust. I could make out some misty white steps, leading up to what looked like a gateway. It was beautiful, I immediately felt a great sense of calmness.

But I saw something else, I saw what looked like......animals of some kind leaping and running around the base of the steps before one of them turned to look directly at me.

The creatures piercing scarlet red eyes were completely focused on me, I peered back in disbelief unable to grasp what I was seeing. Then I heard a voice............a growling gravely voice that didn't belong.

I screamed a scream I had previously thought was left only to the fairer sex and slammed the refrigerator door shut before leaving my apartment asthough a pack of wild dogs were chasing me.

Nobody has any business believing this account, but it has been nice unloading it here for what has been the first time since this whole thing happened.

I was alone at the time in a new city, with nobody to tell, no body to call. In a situation like that though........who are you going to call...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Prezbo369

I knew this one sounded familiar!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
I will post one, to keep this thread alive. (I'm interested in hearing other peoples stories)

I was eating at a McDonalds, not too long ago. There was a guy sitting across from me. To the layperson, it would seem he was talking to himself. But, he was having an argument with an evil entity. We locked eyes, and he had a slight grin with a smirk on his face. Then he came to, and was back having the argument. He started to pray that he believed in Jesus only.

I came up to him and sat down across from him, I prayed with him. I said something in the prayer. Let the darkness leave, and let the light overcome (something along those lines). But, he stopped me in the prayer, and asked, "What did you just say?" I repeated, and continued.

We started to talk, and he spoke on his previous acts of sins and what not. But, while speaking to him, another voice was taunting me.
- What you gonna do book reader?
- You're nothing but a book reader, what can you do?
- Among many other curse words

While in the dining room, a few others came to stand guard, to make sure he didn't get out of hand. I attempted to get him to not listen to below, but he gave in, and I was requested by the others to leave the area.

That's something small that has happened, many other things have taken place. But, I am more interested in hearing what others have to say.

That's a very interesting story hun you tried to help him but the entity wouldn't allow it. Maybe their is more then one entity inside him and they were too powerful to exercise. Was he into any dark energy or playing with stuff he shouldn't have? I'd like to hear more of your experiences. Thank you for sharing it with us. Love & Light x

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

That's a very interesting story hun you tried to help him but the entity wouldn't allow it.

The entity was influencing him, as there was more than one.

Was he into any dark energy or playing with stuff he shouldn't have?

Yes, he allowed the entities to lead him on in the beginning early on. But, he tried to back away, but he was not strong enough to overcome.

I'd like to hear more of your experiences.

- There was one time, in which I felt lead to speak to someone, warn them of danger. But, I didn't want to approach because of his stance. I was waiting on my bus, I seen it approaching, I turned my head, and it was gone. (I knew I had to speak to him). I gave him his word, and a few minutes later the bus approached.

- Another time, a guy was going to try and attempt to go to a place he shouldn't be going. I felt led to warn him not to go. I was at the bus terminal. He boarded the number 300 bus. I didn't follow him. In under 30 minutes, there was 4 number 300 buses that approached. I knew what I had to do.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Well you asked for experiences. I have one first hand. Please take this seriously. This is not a joke at all and I am not mentally ill. I am very coherent and on top of things when I'm not getting tortured. I was really scared so I posted a blog post that is below for anyone that could possibly help me and I had to take them down per the evil beings that are interfering in my life. That Blog Post is below:

TITLE: I am being Tortured by Supernatural/Alien beings or some type of Evil Beings

I am a 39 year old woman who's REACHING out for HELP!!!! I mean IMMEDIATE HELP!!! For the past year i have been tortured by "evil beings." I had a bunch of weird experiences happen to me that they created which finally lead up to the "evil beings" revealing themselves to me. I can see them in my mind. They look like real people/humans. What I see I think is just a front for aliens or some evil spirits. They say the main reason for doing this to me is torture. They won't tell me why they chose me. When I ask they write down and hold up their signs that say "because U r U."

They all can READ MY THOUGHTS. They talk to me ALL THE TIME in my head or they hand write to me on signs and hold them up for me to see in my mind! I can hear them as well but not their thoughts. They show me pictures of my life in my mind (one's that i normally wouldn't even think of looking at or remember even!!!!

They know EVERYTHING about me; who i dated, my favorite foods -everything. Also, in my mind (I don't know if this was done by accident or not)I see me (a bigger me), like a blow up doll but more real. At this very moment one of them has a light thats hot and intense and he's torturing me by burning my retnas or pretending to.
Some how these people/aliens/creatures/demons/whoever have parts of my body somewhere. I say that because they can touch me anywhere they want and I can feel it. They also write on me. They have toys hooked to my vagina/clitoris and do sexual torture. They get me to "that point" you know and then drop my "testosterone" and my "motivation" level down to nothing or just lower it so I can't (you know) or finish it myself! That doesn't sound that bad but please read on ....

They also claim that they are invisible which I'm not sure I really believe. And from a different universe. They also say that everything they have hooked up in my body is invisible and I could go to the hospital but the Dr.'s wouldn't be able to find anything. I thought of Psychiatry and Neurology but I think it's beyond that. I need someone who believes in this kind of stuff to step up and help me; give me a referral of someone in my area - whatever.

They have levers in my head which control senses - everything!!!!! I can feel them go up and down in my head somehow when their adjusting something and then I can tell what it is their adjusting when their finished. They turn my "taste buds" off to my favorite foods, make me hot or cold, inflict pain on me, make me dizzy etc.... They even gone far enough as to make me brain dead once and brought me back and then one time in psychosis and 3 x's feeling crazy. I am also their puppet. They can move every little body part down to the 2nd knuckle up on any of my fingers. Yes, it's as detailed as that. I probably have bots in me too right?

I haven't told a soul about this because they keep threatening me that they'll kill me or make me blind. I mean I actually feel the levers go up and down changing my serotonin, testosterone, motivation levels and much much more!! I am a living a nightmare. They make me clean all the time and if I don't they will threaten to torture me.
I pray to God all of the time and they say "he is not coming and that he's not real" but I still have hope. I have to. God IS my only hope at this point. I know some of you are thinking yeah, take another pill or another puff or another shot or whatever. Well, what I say to you is I've been doing research and this is possible via aliens or our own government and also found other people going through the same thing but just not exactly.

I'm really scared because now they may have control of my boyfriend as well in the same way but i don't think to the same extent as myself. I think this because the "evil beings" will say he's going to do something and he will, right then and there. And he does the same types of movements as me without even thinking about it.

They all can read my mind so they know I am writing this right now so if something happens to me, please take this post and give it to a news reporter and have them put this story on the news so EVERYONE hears about it because I want the other people going through this to know that they are not alone. Boy, did I feel alone before I started researching. I just wish I started earlier.

I can't stress enough that THIS IS REAL AND I AM SCARED AND NEED ALL OF THE HELP I CAN GET!!!!!!!!!

top topics

join