It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Jesus the only way to God?

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by studythem1

However, if we do not recognize these illegitimate contracts to begin with, but go directly to the source of creation, then we re-secure our rightful place that has been obscured to begin with...and all we have to do is believe in the creator, trust in the creator, walk in faith, and abide by the law of free will...that is not violate others free will unless they try to do us harm...and teach others how to live the same way...

Yeah, that. Welcome to ATS..

edit on 29-7-2012 by wildtimes because: omitted the H at the beginning of the quote.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAllen7424

The bible and the story of creation of the Divine Providence and His law is two-fold. In one way it can enslave humanity to a contracted god(serpent) as we have seen in past and present events. But in the other way it can protect the ones enslaved as we saw with Israel and his followers. Following the Divine Will and Divine Morality will keep man walking straight as an arrow. But it is human nature to be rational of the existance of the Divine Will and make a rational choice of believing in something that can never been seen or touched. So our human nature by reason second guesses the Divine Will. That second guessing is free-will and sometimes leads to choices in life that leaves you as a captain of a row-boat in the midst of the Garden with no crew and surrounded by a powerful fleet of pirates eying you up to either become a member of their boat or plundering you of your wealth and leaving you for the sharks or kill you because of the threat of your god-like powers of free-will. No matter what without the protection of His Divine Kingdom. The pirates absorb your boat into their fleet And their power reigns. You are nothing out there in a row-boat on the high seas by yourself without protection as "free agent" under free-will. Next best thing under duress is join the pirates and give up hope of a Heavenly Kingdom on Earth where His Divine Will would have reigned.
edit on 29-7-2012 by MAllen7424 because: (no reason given)

any time there is a trade off, as if it were like a mafia contract or something, and fear is a motivator...then it is not of the creator...and it is the same old evil system of trickery of the enemy...

that and we are not completely helpless...fear would tell us we are helpless and are all alone...but truth tells us we have others, and we can use our brains (gifts of the creator) to join together and repel any dangers that may arise...

fear would tell us we cant do it without some sort of payment for protection...but if we use the gifts we have been given by the creator, instead of wringing our hands, then we dont need to wait around for a false god that uses fear as a motivator to come to our rescue...we are already saved, simply by using common sense and what the creator has given us to begin with...

there is no nonsense in the creator...remember that...

Edit: also i know i have a guardian...and i have rejected the false doctrine of payment for protection...but yet i have one, maybe more than one...there are too many instances that i am aware of where my life was protected, or i survived by ridiculous odds...so i am aware of divine protection, but when it is from the real creator, there is no fee necessary...only that one falls in line with the natural laws the creator put into motion from the beginning...

edit on 29-7-2012 by studythem1 because: more explanation

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

However, if we do not recognize these illegitimate contracts to begin with, but go directly to the source of creation, then we re-secure our rightful place that has been obscured to begin with...and all we have to do is believe in the creator, trust in the creator, walk in faith, and abide by the law of free will...that is not violate others free will unless they try to do us harm...and teach others how to live the same way...

Yeah, that. Welcome to ATS..

edit on 29-7-2012 by wildtimes because: omitted the H at the beginning of the quote.

thanks wildtimes! i just hope people are getting a clear picture...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

This is what I've been trying to point out in this thread that no one seems to understand.

Humanity became retarded when we all decided to go our own way and follow our own path. I know this is hard to recognize and understand while we're all screaming for freedom and free will, but in reality, nothing good has ever come from free will. It just keeps separating us from each other

Hit the nail on the head brother!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MAllen7424

thats because people do not really understand the meaning of free will...they think it means they can do anything they like...

thats not true however...

everything is permitted, but is everything beneficial? no...

much like our constitution in America, that my freedoms end, where yours begin...

the golden rule...

i have free will but that does not allow me to violate your free will...

see the consistency?

people who cry free will all the time and then step on others toes, do not understand what it really means...they abuse it...

but that does not mean free will is evil, we have it already...

apparently, it seems to me that more Christians would feel comfortable forcing everyone to be the same as they are...but that is the same evil that the world powers are trying to force on us all today as we speak...and it is the same thing that has been done over and over again...powers, governments, and the religious, keep claiming that free will gets us in trouble...when in fact if we are honest, we get ourselves in trouble, it has nothing to do with free will, but the abuse of it...

the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results...well, this problem we have with trying to control other people on every level...is insanity

empires fall, people fail time and time again trying to force others to do as THEY would see fit...so why keep trying??? that is insanity...it never works...

how about trying to learn something from the past and apply it in the present?

if we really study what has happened in the history of man, and toss out all the old pre-programmed garbage we have been taught...several things stick out...

we have been abused and lied to...

governments cannot remain good and they become corrupt every time...

religions are just another arm of control...along with every other mandate or institution...

people cannot live up to their potential if they are forced to do anything...

coercion leads to collapse...

there is evidence of a creator...but that creator has been impersonated...

there have been great examples for us to follow throughout history, and most of them have been murdered by the same governments that then used them as an icon later...including Jesus...and many more...

there is an evil in the world but we are not it...but it is here, and it is real...

we are constantly brainwashed to remain childish on every level...

we need to grow the heck up...

we need to take personal responsibility instead of relying on escapism all the time...

we need to seriously re-evaluate our place in the universe and how much influence we have, bad or good, on our surroundings...

we are not chosen...get that straight, we can be gone tomorrow and the universe will still function...so we need to start acting like responsible human beings and take better care of our home...

we need to stop being so selfish and realize that this selfishness is the very thing that the evil exploit in order to divide us...

nothing is written in stone...we can forge our own destiny together, but it has to be a willing partnership, not a forced conscription...

if we dedicate everything we do to the creator, with a true heart...then we are doing what we are supposed to do...

and how do you do this?

love...

its an action word...

you cannot get real love and dedication through coercion and fear...or demanding blood, or any other evil thing...

in not talking about going our own way, but that we need to recognize that the Christianity we have been TOLD is true, is actually false... and it is the same false way that Christianity claims to oppose...Christianity is a wolf in sheep's clothing...

the creator abhors burnt offerings...or blood sacrifice, or any killing in the name of the creator...for lack of a better more adequate expression...

why? because, blood was never the real requirement...that is the requirement of evil...and always was...

i think i have shown enough of the parallels between the corrupt world system, the evil ones, and the religions they have co-opted...if people cannot see it now, then they are truly blind...and there is nothing else i can do to warn anyone...

recognize the patterns...all evil follows the same patterns...all things of the creator follow another pattern...its that simple...

but if you must insist on remaining ignorant, and following the same path of destruction as has been played out several times in history, by all means...go ahead...

you, after all, have free will...

edit on 30-7-2012 by studythem1 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

I am not trying to prove you wrong about if you and I, or even Jesus did or did not have free-will or if we should not have free-will at all. What I am trying to explain about free-will is that what ever happened in creation between God and Adam. While Adam was devoted and in adoration to The Ever-Living and His Eternal Laws. His gift to man to have free-will to choose is in the story. Adam chose not to be faithful to The Fathers Will by taking the fruit and defauted on the contract between God and himself. At that moment Adam chose to be a Gentile and have free-will and live without The Law of The Father. His gift of giving Adam free-will gave him power to choose between good and evil. Adam chose from his free-will his own path that God let him have when Adam deaulted out of the contract with Him. This path put Adam as "free-agent" from the bondage of the contract with The Ever-Living and the Eternal Laws even though they were still instinctively written in Adam's heart.

Now Adam as "free-agent" (free from all contracts) has the free-will and is applicable to contract again because of the free-will that The Eternal gave him. But as free-agent, Adam chose to be lawless later described as a Gentile, He had the power of a god to choose between good and evil. Good defined as following the instincts the The Creator embedded in Adam's heart and evil defined by following the wrong path that can lead Adam to evil. You see there were only two choices or paths to take in his state of being lawless or in our modern terms (in the "state of nat'ure") or biblically in the "state of war" between good and evil. Adam and his descendants was the first "nat'ion state" as we call it in our modern tongues.

What path did man take living in the "state of na'ture"? We chose a path of suffrage where we vote and poll (behead) ourselves to some sovereign who now is your godhead and through policy controls your free-will under a binding contract which is, in our generations is called a constitution where we must abide by the principles of political right or "social contract" not under the justice of Divine Morality but under the justice of ethical morality which is full of sin. Man now went from being a god as "free-agent" with his free-will to choose to have faith in the " Good" Eternal Laws or have faith in some sovereign person that has his own battle with good and evil and that sovereign may have started out as a moral prince but in time it is obvious as history tells us that power that great leads to evil and corruption, just ask the contracted plebeians about their tyrannical government.

We are the mirror image of the plebeians in our generations waiting for a "Messiah" to show us the path of good. Man will just see another great awakening from the zombie-like sleep that their government put them in keeping the subjected people's "characteristics of status" hidden so they have no reason to search for the truth.

So my point about free will is we need to use our free will to follow with contrition the path of The Father's Will in other words; you as "free agent" convey your free-will to the Eternal Laws and not to an elected man (serpent, political government, or state sponsored ecclesiastical government or religious sect).

I sure hope that clears up the misunderstanding. Its been fun trying to explain to this forum in putting what I believe is truth into perspective.
edit on 31-7-2012 by MAllen7424 because: I think faster than I can type

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I am not trying to prove you wrong about if you and I, or even Jesus did or did not have free-will or if we should not have free-will at all. What I am trying to explain about free-will is that what ever happened in creation between God and Adam. While Adam was devoted and in adoration to The Ever-Living and His Eternal Laws. His gift to man to have free-will to choose is in the story. Adam chose not to be faithful to The Fathers Will by taking the fruit and defauted on the contract between God and himself....
here is where we disagree...the story you talk of is plaigerized from a more ancient text...and in that text is revealed that the original being that was rewritten as the father, was no more holy than you or i...but someone playing god...an imposter...therefore the story we know in genesis is a fraud...it was rewritten and designed to make us feel guilty for something that never even occurred...what really happened is the beings who created us, and in so doing violated the law of free will, did not want Adam and eve to be intelligent, but one of the overlord's kind was the one who granted that intelligence...and Adam and eve were punished for something they had no control over...their DNA...somewhere the story got twisted into the doctrinal mess we have in genesis...

What path did man take living in the "state of na'ture"? We chose a path of suffrage where we vote and poll (behead) ourselves to some sovereign who now is your godhead and through policy controls your free-will under a binding contract which is, in our generations is called a constitution where we must abide by the principles of political right or "social contract" not under the justice of Divine Morality but under the justice of ethical morality which is full of sin. Man now went from being a god as "free-agent" with his free-will to choose to have faith in the " Good" Eternal Laws or have faith in some sovereign person that has his own battle with good and evil and that sovereign may have started out as a moral prince but in time it is obvious as history tells us that power that great leads to evil and corruption, just ask the contracted plebeians about their tyrannical government.
actually this tyrannical government is the same system that is hidden in the Judeo-christian doctrines that still are based off of a flawed version of the original story...someone doctored the evidence and then used it to further toy with peoples minds, and further enslave the masses...they co-opted the original story, rewrote it to suit their devious plans and use it still to this day to trick millions into slavery by way of religion...im saying that they have hedged their bets, they control all sides and make us think that Christianity is in opposition, when they created it to begin with...along with every other religion...

We are the mirror image of the plebeians in our generations waiting for a "Messiah" to show us the path of good. Man will just see another great awakening from the zombie-like sleep that their government put them in keeping the subjected people's "characteristics of status" hidden so they have no reason to search for the truth.
actually i think people are more hungry for the truth now than ever, and they are just misguided...they are confused by all the misinformation that has been cultivated for centuries and do not know what to do...that and they are afraid to accept the fact that their religions are all a lie used to enslave them secretly, so they are lost and confused even more...in denial...the lie is so completely complex and intricate, they cant fathom the alternative to the lies they were brought up to believe in...i have attempted to simplify what really is going on, but i guess some people would rather hang on to their complex and irrational thinking...truth is we have been trained to be addicted to tyranny, even in the form of false doctrines, even in the form of something that is so called 'good', like Christianity...

So my point about free will is we need to use our free will to follow with contrition the path of The Father's Will
yes we need to fall in line with the creator, but not in the form of any blood sacrifice, including the purported blood sacrifice of Christ...this idea is foreign to the creator...it is the earmark of something more sinister, the occult...yes he knew they wanted to kill him, but his crucifixion was never meant to be as a substitution for us...such ideas are not in line with the creator, but rather in line with evil...only terrorists and tyrants think in terms of blood payment, and try to trick us into owing something...the creator does not do this...but evil beings do...

example: the mafia comes and tells you that for protection, you need to pay up...its the same thing...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Well I guess your history research of DNA led you down a path that must have been one deep rabbit hole to find the library of books that you have read about history. I dont have a library of history books that you have found I dont study DNA. I just have books that were hidden called; apocrapha. I just have a library of dictionaries and fully accessible doctrines on the internet of declarations, constitutions, treaties, principles of this and that, philosophy, theology and everything that we are dealing with now! As we speak under UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE and its ethical moral values that has subjected me to a sovereign and his successors that are heading my free-will down the wrong path and on top of that making me wear a seatbelt to hold on for the crash that they wont admit that it is coming and if I dont wear it I will be plundered of more devalued labor that I put into the ship that is floating on the land under maritime law.

I know the system is fraudulent and tryannical and corrupt. Their system is slowly failing until every individual, corporation, corporate soul and enterprise are begging for food and shelter just to stay afloat in their vises of status from all the plagues and diseases that our elected sovereign has put upon his people through their policies (their law).

A system that is put together that gives corporate souls a license to plunder the natives of their lands and now they are stealing their homes from their own crue members with a multi-layered pyramid schemes of fraud as the ship goes down before everyones eyes. And I dont mean just the country of the United States. I am talking future revelations when all the countries are consolidated under one law under men whom I dont want to recognize or even aid in guiding my future.

Right now I see no future unless I go get a license to plunder from my crewmates. Where is the morality in this scheme? Where is the Love? Where is my share of the planet so I can have the blessings of some day of experiencing life with children or am I too old for it now and I am outdated like a legacy computer. I dont want to be sucking off the teet of the tryannical sovereign forcing me to work twice as hard for insurance on everything thing that they let me have the right to use on the ship. Well I guess you need insurance on a boat in the mere case it sinks under maritime law. But I am a man, I live on the friggen land. I dont want to live on a boat. I want off it but you can't get off unless lawfully you have another boat (state) to be on. Well the boat I choose to be on sitting at a safe havenly port where I feel I am protected from the pirates of martime law is in The Father's Kingdom under His justice and not the tyrannical elected sovereign's boat that I found my flesh and mind politicized and nationalized as a citizen or crew member. My education funded by the state didn't tell me I was on a boat.

I was labeled DEAD the day I was given a birth certificate, social secrity number. The second DEATH as far as I see it. Its not even purgatory because at least I would be free of the contract I have with this serpent and as free agent I would at least have a choice to choose between good over evil.

Right now we are all blinded and binded by law. Law can't exist without having the diety of the Divine Providence existing. If this philosophy is true in the oppressors eyes whom write their own laws, this fact tells me I can go back to the original law or the Eternal Law where this law is needed for their system to exist. This Law is written in our hearts according to the facts that we see in nature.

Where is the Remedy? Do you have the answers from your DNA research? I just study the facts where I can prove to myself, because I dont trust anyone on a pirate ship with a license to plunder from their own crewmates.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

the remedy is in Jesus true teachings...the things he said that line up with truth...not what the apologists say is true...but simply what he summed up in his truest statement...

love one another as i have loved you...

he gave us the model...that model was added to, and cluttered with extra garbage that was not necessary...

he taught those around him how to love, to trust, and to walk in faith...

that concept is so simple, but so relevant...

many more tried to tell humanity the same thing, but their words also got cluttered and added to over the years, to confuse and control people...

Christ lived by example, he showed that the hard work pays off...

by hard work i mean taking the time to reach out to others, in simple deeds...food, shelter, clothing, kindness...

im not sure how he healed people...only he knew, but he taught others to do the same...

in many ways healing can begin with just these simple acts of reaching out in friendship...

the key to us breaking free of global slavery and the myriad of lies that accompany it is to share our hearts and time with those around us...thats who really matters...

we can only focus on what is in our power to do, not worry about the things we have no control over...and in doing so focus on our immediate communities...our neighbors, our families...sticking together is going to be important...

we cant worry about politics, differences in faith...those are moot points...

DNA, well, we cant really control that either...we are born with it, and we are already stuck in these bodies, vessels of flesh...but its the best thing we have...so we have to make due...

instead of worrying about how these bodies will die and corrupt, we have to use our abilities in these bodies in the ways i described above...

the answer is in love, respect, and togetherness...

the alternative is already being forced on us...which is division, strife, and selfishness...

its kind of like how we have been brainwashed to think that processed foods are the only way, that we need supermarkets, money, and all the luxuries we enjoy now...but those are tools to enslave us...and if we learn how to live without them, they have no power over us...

we all have to dig deep and realize that the way we have been doing things for so long is our undoing...not that we are completely to blame for it, we were lied to...but knowing that is half the battle...we only need to act positively on what we know and let the greed driven fools who think they control the earth...burn themselves out...they will fail in the end, but the question is...will they take us with them? we dont have to let them...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
So this all boils down to the fact and reason this thread was created. Do we follow directly the faith of the Eternal Law that Jesus was teaching us and also become begottens sons(members) of His Fathers Kingdom to find salvation. Or do we follow the faith through Christ as a mediator worshipping Jesus through a state religion called Christianity where Paul the apostle of the plebeians created an eccliastical government binding you to a confusing trinity of (persons) dieties that mediate you through worshipping the diety Christ as the the god to find salvation. Or the elected constitutional governments (social contract) where their faith is in money where there is no salvation whatsoever under contract with men of free will. I know my path would be a straight path like an arrow directly to the Eternal Father using Jesus's teaching to show me the way, again not through Christ but through Jesus's teachings.

Its the only thing that makes any sense in contracting with persons. Why is there a need for a "bridge builder" to reach for salvation when the Eternal law is within us in our hearts and His Kingdom is also within us. If its always been inside us then all you have to do is reach deep inside for it, but mankind has fallen into the trap of the serpent to mediate through their jurisdiction (lawful language) what their scheme of how salvation is achieved.

The contract needs to be broken between you and the serpent. Thats what the Delaration of Independence did for the flocks of this nation of that generation. It had taken them out of the social contract of the ruling sovereigns. To do that requires sacrafice, not a blood sacrafice, it requires a sacrafice of everything their system and their services promises to give you as their beneficiaries. For the younger class the sacrafice would be small because they are freshly embedded in their system. The middle-age like myself have half of our lives of hard labor embedded in the system for the hope to retire comfortably. The old age people that are suffering with fixed incomes are obviosly not going to give up what the worked their whole lives for, they need the system working because they are fully vested in it and at their age need it. The upper class love the system the way it is, they won't scarafice anything because of their lust for money. The middle class are the ones SOL because they are the heart of the system they are the ones that trully have a voice. The lower class needs the system to survive because they dont have to work any labor to get the free hand outs that they receive in welfare .

This is how the system stays afloat. The wealthy and retired need the system to survive, So of course they are going to register to vote and elect a sovereign who will keep their income coming in for survival and greedy reasons. The Lower class living off the system through the welfare system which promotes more money income to breed more lower class individuals so they can support their free ride from the state, so they will surely guarantee to register to vote for the social sontract. So the middle class is left out in the cold here as far as majority vote in a perpetual scheme of voter manipulation. Majority vote keeps the social contract in tact. The poorer the government keeps the population in suffrage, the more registered votes are there to keep the contract from defaulting. They, the poor have majority vote from the suffrage that there elected sovereign inflict upon their citizens through manipulating the economy (keynesian ecomics or demand aggregate), available jobs, corruption in the financial institutions, interest rates and our jobs going over-seas. all these policies are agendas to keep the population in poverty for the value of the majority vote that the elite need for their greed of power and wealth.

How do you get an unrest and agitated population whom despise the god (sovereign) they worship from walking away from the corrupt tyrannical contract they are under and keep them voting? You throw in a person like Obama or Ron Paul thats speaks of some truth of the wrong-doings of the system to agitate the people to keep registering to vote and let the population think that he is the hope and change and the next savior of our problems in their country. When in fact their system is the whole problem. Keep voting and beheading yourself at the polls and the problem will never go away. We never learn that their promises of hope and change is just a smoke screen of lies to keep you registering in their system.

The power of the vote is required in their system, why do you think they spend billions of dollars promoting ill-educated patriotic citizens to register to vote. Majority rules over the minority and when they have the majority, they win. it dont matter which candidate wins, as long as they have over 51% of population registering for the social contract, the social contract stays in place because over 51+% registered their suffrage.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

thats exactly how things have played out, and yes i have to agree...follow the teachings of Jesus, not the artificial religion that binds us to a contract...that is the corrupt way of man, but yes...the eternal law is written in the heart...

the reason why so many are reverting to their old religions or childhood religions is from fear...they are looking for answers, and they feel comfortable reverting to the familiar...but comfortable can get us all in trouble...to really find truth we have to step out of our comfort zone...

how do we get people to wake up and change their behavior? well like Jesus did, we teach it...its by action...we dont have to teach a complicated doctrine...

if we want favorable results, we have got to do something, anything, even the small things matter...there does not have to be a grand scheme...because the sum of all of our actions in concert is what is going to change things from the ground up...first the mind has to be empowered, then people can act in accordance with the eternal law...everyone trying to stick together to get through the hard times is how we are going to make it...and thats the only way...and once people figure that out, then things will not be as bad as the powerful have projected them to be...

eventually the rug will be pulled out from under those dependent on the system, and they will then be faced with a choice...either become full fledged slaves, or fall prey to the culling, or say enough is enough and figure out that the way you and i are talking about is the best chance we have...but we have to stand up...even in the small things...

sure its not going to be easy, and people will fall by the wayside, people will die, but when things begin to happen, and enough have figured out the right way to handle it, and they can see the beast right in front of them...they will know what to do...i have not given up on people so easily yet...they are not all fools, they have just been conditioned and lied to, but when the veil comes down, they will have no choice but to face reality and pull together, or if they react in crisis, they will panic and die...it is going to take a lot of courage to keep at it...

but if we dont try, then nothing will ever get done...

small steps...then walking, then running...

it wont happen over night, maybe not even in this generation, but the tide is turning...just look at the last 12 years...everything that has happened has effected each and every one of us, those who think they are in control have overplayed their hand so many times that the people who recognize this are beginning to outnumber those still caught in the darkness...it took 12 years, but people are waking up...in the next few years, we should see many more joining the ranks...and not because someone told them what is going on, but they can see it for themselves...

good journey, and blessings to you MAllen7424...

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Of course it is only logical. If god is a diving being and worthy of my belief then he will accept me as long as I live a good life.

For example, say you own a business and you have two employees. One is a hard worker, works long hours, helps the customers, helps you when necessary and it is clear they do this simply because they have a good work ethic and they are happy to be working...

Take your other employee. He works just as hard but it is clear that he expects to be rewarded for his hard work... Which one of the two would you really trust to watch the store if you were not there...

Take the same two employees.. The first one makes a mistake. Its an honest mistake... They oversleep or something... Would you punish him more than the second employee who makes the same mistake?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
You should already know the answer to this, since you have personal contact with above.
At the very least, you should be able to find the answer in your books.

I think he always knows the answers to his questions. But he is trying to see how we answer him. Kind of like the old saying.. You give a man a fish and he eats for a day...but teach him how to fish and he can eat forever...

But then again maybe I am just some crazy guy... But then again you do not seem like a "Stupid Girl"... You are having fun with this guys posts... You enjoy testing him and yourself... So maybe he is actually teaching you something... Or at least getting you to teach yourself...

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyguy2012

rewards is a concept that motivates we humans...or any other life form that is familiar with a reward system...but the creator only knows balance...and imbalance...anything imbalanced doesn't fit and nature brings it back into balance, whether that nature is in the form of a disaster or people actively setting it right...it will balance itself out...

when comparing people as the two employees you mentioned...one worked harder than the other...but the question is, would the creator recognize one more than the other? no, but the hope would be that the one that did not fit as well into the balance would learn to flow in the spirit more...instead of being more selfish...and fighting the current...many have a religion and their heart is in the right place, but they are still enslaved to some very dangerous ideas...even ideas contrary to what they know in their heart is true...but they mean well...they just have a lot to learn...so in that sense, the two employees analogy kind of works...however

the creator is not like some manager at a fast food restaurant...we do not have employee status, its more like family...on a universal level...we are sons and daughters, extensions...however some have been either taught or have chosen to separate themselves, and live contrary to the river of life...the hope is that as we learn more about life that we learn how to be more balanced...more compassionate, helpful...and recognize ourselves as part of a bigger picture...

edit on 4-8-2012 by studythem1 because: clarification

edit on 4-8-2012 by studythem1 because: clarification

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

This is what I've been trying to point out in this thread that no one seems to understand.,
Humanity became retarded when we all decided to go our own way and follow our own path. I know this is hard to recognize and understand while we're all screaming for freedom and free will, but in reality, nothing good has ever come from free will. It just keeps separating us from each other

that's a coincidence, I just seen the Avengers too.

freedom is over rated, it's the unwritten secret of all humanity...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide

This is what I've been trying to point out in this thread that no one seems to understand.,

that's a coincidence, I just seen the Avengers too.

freedom is over rated, it's the unwritten secret of all humanity...

which is why people like Hitler are so successful...and people need to grow up...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I was being sarcastic... kind of pointing out how they slip little things like that into peoples psyche thru movies and tv shows.

I am not a liberal democrat/socialist.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

i understand that, but my point was that because they slip in these little hints, and brainwash the public into thinking slavery is ok, and freedom is overrated, that is why we are in the mess we are in now...and it is not just democrats who hold this view...our last president held the same view and he was republican...he sold our freedom further down the river for the sake of "security"...every tyrant has done the same...

"therefore, the republic, will be recombined into the first Galactic empire...for a safer, more secure society..." Emperor Palpatine

"Anarchy is freedom without security, Tyranny is security without freedom." Thomas Jefferson

"Any excuse will serve a tyrant..." Aesop

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyguy2012

remember that with your post, your thinking as men think. God does not think as men think. The key difference between God and humans is that God is perfect, Holy, and Righteous and humans are not. The reason why that is is because to be Perfect/Holy/Righteous, one cannot have any taint of sin/evil. So God is absolutely Pure. As Pure as Pure can be. Humans are not. Humans have sin/evil even if its not murder or rape or child molesting etc. You don't have to teach a young kid to lie. They inherently know. Even just a small white lie causes one to go from Pure, Holy, Righteous. Once a human departs from being Pure from sin/evil, they cannot undo this damage. There is no way they can, in and of themselves, remove this taint.

This is the heart of Mosaic Judaism and Christianity. This is the reason why there had to be a Messiah/Savior fortold early on in Genesis 3:15. Only salvation in Messiah can restore a human to the Pure state necessary to dwell with a Pure God. God, Being a Being of Purity, requires this Purity in those who would dwell with Him. This is non-negotiable or else God would be defiled.

"By his (Messiah) strips we are healed."Isaiah 53

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Elsha

For not thinking as "God" thinks, you know a hell of a lot about him...kinda ironic.

And that's the part that usually has me slamming my face against the nearest unyielding surface.

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join