It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Jesus the only way to God?

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

And you're digging yourself deeper with every reply...

This is borderline "Christian" honestly... They dance around answering questions they can't just like you're doing... but it matters not.

Quit quoting scripture if you don't understand it bro... its pointless

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

No i cannot. Only he can find the truth for himself.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

This is borderline "Christian" honestly... They dance around answering questions they can't just like you're doing... but it matters not.

I am not a Christian. I am not any thing.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Jesus is not he way to the father, 'I am' is.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by Akragon

Jesus is not he way to the father, 'I am' is.

Who is the Father? What is he to you?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

If you do not understand it is not me that makes you ignorant of your true nature.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

The father is the source of all so is the source of me. Through 'me' i can find the father.
Return to source.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

The father is the source of all so is the source of me. Through 'me' i can find the father.

Who is the deceiver to you?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Thoughts of past and future self are decievers. Thoughts of other than this that is real. This moment is real and thoughts appear here in this moment but if they are believed they decieve.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

If you do not understand it is not me that makes you ignorant of your true nature.

LMAO!!

ok dude... you've shown your ignorance in the past few pages

As i've said, anyone can quote scripture... understanding it is a different story...

WHO ARE YOU?

WHAT IS I AM?

Im sorry my friend, but from what i've seen... you're pretty much clueless...

No different then your typical Christian spouting off bible passages without understanding them...

I'll return this thread to its owner...

I dislike wasting my posts on mindless arguements

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

LMAO!!

ok dude... you've shown your ignorance in the past few pages

As i've said, anyone can quote scripture... understanding it is a different story...

WHO ARE YOU?

WHAT IS I AM?

Im sorry my friend, but from what i've seen... you're pretty much clueless...

No different then your typical Christian spouting off bible passages without understanding them...

I'll return this thread to its owner...

I dislike wasting my posts on mindless arguements

Have a good day.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

reply to post by jhill76

Who is the deceiver to you?

The light show (lucifer) can be deceptive. Only the viewer of the light show is the truth.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Only the viewer of the light show is the truth.

Whom is the viewer?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I is. All seeing, all knowing and everpresent I.
'I am' is the show and the viewer together.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

Only the viewer of the light show is the truth.

Whom is the viewer?

All that is seen or known is the light show. All that is percievable is the light show. Yet nothing can appear to exist without the knowing of it.
The knower is the truth. The knower of existence has to be present before the show can begin.
Without the presence of awareness nothing can appear.

The viewer is not a person. A person is an imaginary thing made out of the belief in thought.
Thoughts are appearances so are part of the light show. What sees and knows thought does not appear, it is not percievable. It is that which percieves.

There can be no dream without a dreamer.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
God is right here and right now but humans look elsewhere - when there is no elsewhere.
Elsewhere is imagination. Imagination is images appearing presently. Presently is always present. What is present cannot be elsewhere, it is here and now.
'This' is 'It'. If you believe there is more than 'this' then you feel separated from God. You cannot ever be separated from God but you can believe (think) you are. To believe you are separate from God is the original and only sin (mistake).

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Yeah, you're livin' the life of Christ, boy howdy! I wanna be like YOU! Fail.

I have totally lost any respect for you, Dee. Sorry. Lip service in Jesus' name is NOT the answer.

I'm sorry that you're so bitter, Wildtimes.

No, me and my family do not just provide lip service. You can read whatever you want into my statements, but you have no idea what my family does with it's money.

You must have missed the part where the social gathering I attended was with the members of the local Lion's Club. You might want to do some research on the organization and what it does. This is just one of the few charitable organizations that we're involved in.

As JHill mentioned earlier, everyone on this earth was placed in their positions for a reason. Yes, God allows followers of Christ to make money in order to use it towards the betterment of man and to help spread God's message as well as to use them to set an example to others in their line of work.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

The bible is not his word 100%, it is a blueprint to live life, that is it. If you want his word, you have to have a direct relationship with him. He will confirm what you need to know by his spirit that will dwell within.

No, I totally disagree that the Bible is only about how to live life.

At least 30% of the Bible is about prophecy.

However, I do agree that we need a direct relationship with God in order to gain understanding from the Holy Spirit.

JHill, you have mentioned that prophecy in the book of Revelation isn't accurate. What part isn't accurate, according to you?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Jesus said, "If those who lead you say to you, 'See, the kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you. When you come to know yourselves, then you will become known, and you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the living father. But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty."

Notice the words, "sons of the living Father", not "I am" Father.

The kingdom is inside of you when you receive the Holy Spirit. The kingdom is outside of you also in the form of a physical kingdom. The words do not say that "you are the kingdom".

As far as "knowing yourselves", it's stating that when you receive the Holy Spirit, your spirit will be recognized by others who are also indwelled by the Holy Spirit. He's telling them how to know and recognize the Holy Spirit in themselves as well as each other, but you have to have the Holy Spirit first. You must receive it. It is not automatically instilled in everyone at birth.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Do you know what the holy spirit is?

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join