It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Jesus the only way to God?

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
Find the father through me. Look to find the me in yourself. Look to find the I am and you will find the source (the father).

So, by this logic, can a person of evil find Father within themselves?

You believe there are evil people and good people when there is just ignorance and clarity. If one is ignoring their true nature, if one has not taken the trouble to know thyself they will see evil and good. But if one has looked directly at thyself they will know all is well.
No one to blame here.
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

edit on 23-7-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

You believe there are evil people and good people when there is just ignorance and clarity.

*Again, do not take my question as a stance on self.

I use good and evil for easy reference.

No one to blame here.

Are you saying, if a person does bad, it is not their fault?
edit on 23-7-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Find the father through me. Look to find the me in yourself. Look to find the I am and you will find the source (the father).

This isnt even the why the God is in you point of view is anti-biblical. The point is God is the Creator and is seperate from his creation.

Romans 1:25 They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator--who is forever praised. Amen.
edit on 23-7-2012 by NihilistSanta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

You believe there are evil people and good people when there is just ignorance and clarity.

*Again, do not take my question as a stance on self.

I use good and evil for easy reference.

Good and evil are judgements. When you return to source you will see and know there is no good or evil. Everything just is as God intended. The movie of life is for you to enjoy in it's entirety. Everything is here.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by NihilistSanta

This isnt even the point of the God is in you point of view. The point is God is the Creator and is seperate from his creation.

Romans 1:25 They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator--who is forever praised. Amen.

I do not try and infer intent, can you elaborate on this. Are you speaking on his views, or the view he is sharing as a whole?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Well those would be one and the same but yes.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

This isnt even the why the God is in you point of view is anti-biblical. The point is God is the Creator and is seperate from his creation.

edit on 23-7-2012 by NihilistSanta because: (no reason given)

This moment without words, without concepts is the truth and man hears words and believes the words instead of what is here.
Man believes that the past and future are more important that this moment and man lives in a dream of separation.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Can you stop your next thought? Do you believe that it was you who put it there??

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

Can you explain why it is not anti-biblical? Or, do you agree with that view? I am trying to understand what you mean.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Can you stop your next thought? Is it you who put it there??

Man has two thoughts. His own, and the thoughts that were pre-destined in the beginning. Father gives each a measure, it is up to the person how far they take that measure.

Satans role in the beginning was to tempt man, that was his task, but he took his measure too far.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Can you stop your next thought? Is it you who put it there??

Man has two thoughts. His own, and the thoughts that were pre-destined in the beginning. Father gives each a measure, it is up to the person how far they take that measure.

Satans role in the beginning was to tempt man, that was his task, but he took his measure too far.

If you listen to the thoughts and believe them then you have fallen for Satans deception. God does not speak, God is silent, still and peaceful.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

God does not speak, God is silent, still and peaceful.

I disagree. Father is always speaking.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

Can you explain why it is not anti-biblical? Or, do you agree with that view? I am trying to understand what you mean.

I was disagreeing with his view and saying your point in objection to it was not even the real root of why his view would be anti-biblical.

And for the record I do not worship the Bible. I just believe the Lord is good enough to keep his promises and has control over the message he wants to convey and the image of him. The Bible has done nothing but reaffirm my faith, alleviate my doubts and give guidance to my life. If you want to get mystical why not see the mystery in the bible? Gods fingerprints are all over that baby.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Luke 3:22 "And the Holy Spirit descended in bodily form like a dove upon Him, and a voice came from heaven which said, “You are My beloved Son; in You I am well pleased.”

John 12:27-33 “Now My soul is troubled, and what shall I say? ‘Father, save Me from this hour’? But for this purpose I came to this hour. Father, glorify Your name.” Then a voice came from heaven, saying, “I have both glorified it and will glorify it again.”

Acts 10:9-13 The next day, as they went on their journey and drew near the city, Peter went up on the housetop to pray, about the sixth hour. Then he became very hungry and wanted to eat; but while they made ready, he fell into a trance and saw heaven opened and an object like a great sheet bound at the four corners, descending to him and let down to the earth. In it were all kinds of four-footed animals of the earth, wild beasts, creeping things, and birds of the air. And a voice came to him, “Rise, Peter; kill and eat.” But Peter said, “Not so, Lord! For I have never eaten anything common or unclean.” And a voice spoke to him again the second time, “What God has cleansed you must not call common.” This was done three times. And the object was taken up into heaven again.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Then you are being deceived. I can promise you that God is silent.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by NihilistSanta

I was disagreeing with his view and saying your point in objection to it was not even the real root of why his view would be anti-biblical.

I was asking him a question to fully understand why he thinks the way he does on the matter.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Im sorry my friend but you are wrong

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Im sorry my friend but you are wrong

Then you have not met God.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

that doesn't even make sense...

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join