It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Jesus the only way to God?

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Jesus is not required to get to God. Jesus pointed the way to the father (the source) but many others have also.
Jesus was a man who realized God.
God is always here but man is always somewhere or somewhen else (in mind made stories). There is no somewhere or somewhen else but man doesn't realize this. He 'thinks' life and misses reality altogether.
edit on 22-7-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Jesus was a man who realized God.

Jesus was there even before I in the beginning. Jesus was there before man was just a mere thought. He was spirit first, before he came to be a man, for man. He would have never had to realize Father down here, because he was always with Father.

By your words here, I can see that you believe Jesus was just a man, and nothing more.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

No Jesus was with God just like you are but Jesus knew he was with God.
Jesus tried to tell everyone to look to the source of themselves because the source (the father) is the source of all.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by jhill76

No Jesus was God just like you are but Jesus knew he was God.

I am not Father, and will never ever think or try to be Father. We see what has happened to the one not spoken of, who did this. Jesus knew whom his Father was and still does. I am given a task, and I do it, nothing more.

How can I be God, when Father created me?

Jesus tried to tell everyone to look to the source of themselves because the source (the father) is the source of all.

Fathers Spirit can not dwell within, if you are not of him. So, Jesus could not have been speaking to all.
edit on 22-7-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

All comes from the same source. Find the source of yourself. Know thyself.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

All comes from the same source. Find the source of yourself. Know thyself.

You stated this:

No Jesus was God just like you are but Jesus knew he was God.

No one above, here, or below, can equate themselves to God. It does not matter how you frame it.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

The seer and knower that is always present is God.
From here he watches mind tell stories about the world and the ten thousand things.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

The seer and knower that is always present is God.
From here he watches mind tell stories about the world and the ten thousand things.

This is interesting, can you expand on this further.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAllen7424
If you want to know "The Father" , then you must know the Law. If you want to know the Law then you must know "The Father". Without law there is no "Father", without "The Father" there is no faith in law. When law exists faith in His Laws exists. If you are faithful to the law then you were cultured to have faith in "The Father" If you dont believe in law then you have no faith in "The Father" or in law.

wrong...the father or the creator existed before the law...

the truth is those that impersonated the father or the creator decided to take a group of people and make a control group...this control group has the highest concentration of Rh- in their blood and DNA than any other groups in the world...because they were a control group the law was formulated to keep the control group "pure" as possible...therefore strict control over diet, intermarriage and social practices was mandated...

they were also mandated to commit genocide so they could move into lands where they had relative isolation for a time...

the law was written to control the control group...those who were of the greater group that the control group was contained within, adopted the title "chosen" by association...

then the law and the religion became part of a grander scheme of control...a mental control group..

this is what Jesus came to free us from...

i believe that Jesus (for lack of a better term) was the last well documented experiment within this control group as an attempt to right the errors of the god imposters...

their error was claiming the title and place of the creator...because of their arrogance and tampering, the human race on this planet has known much suffering, even though they thought they were doing something to help...

their motives are clearly outlined in the ancient sumerian...they were very selfish in their goals...even if the geneticists meant well, their superiors had other plans for humanity in general and the control groups specifically...for the total control and enslavement of a slave race...

also it is interesting how Jesus did not despise the Samaritans, who were also a clear part of this control group...they also have the high Rh- concentration...however they broke off into another group and did not anthropomorphize the creator as the mosaic Jews did when they (the returning exiled Jews) rewrote the Pentateuch from recitation (which is a sloppy rendition of the first 5 books of the old testament...the Samaritan version is more precise and better written, it sets right what was wrong in the books. it is a more faithful rendition of the books) it is still a biased account, but more faithful to the original...

also an interesting coincidence is the control groups, which were in larger groups labelled as chosen, were systematically persecuted and the attempt was made to wipe them out...it seems that after they outlived their usefulness, they were expendable...but the apparatus for mind control was still used because it was so effective...as we see to this day...

who did they eradicate? interestingly, the same regions they now live in and did live in, were occupied by the neanderthal, which was probably viewed by the imposters as a failed experiment, therefore they had to be eradicated, because the need for the imposters to be worshiped for their benevolence was not heeded...

why would they need to be worshiped and obeyed? because they gave these control groups and advantage through the Rh- blood and DNA...

there is a higher rate of intelligence among these members of this control group than in other groups...and they have a higher rate of prophets, psychics, and other people who are better in touch with the "paranormal" or "spiritual"...this is a threat to those that work evil in the world...

knowledge of the creator is all around us...it is evident in creation itself...it cannot be denied. so the law is not necessary to know who the creator is...what is necessary is not to worship the wrong being if they claim to be the creator...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

You are seeing now, you are hearing now and it is always now in your experience. If the mind stops speaking for a moment you are pure aware presence without any ideas, concepts - all seeing, all knowing and everpresent is what you essentially are. Non conceptual awareness, non dual aware presence. Without the seer and knower there can be nothing named - mind/thought names and labels and the world is made of mind. To see existence without words is to see and hear - like Jesus teaching the blind to see.
Humans are blinded by the thoughts they have about the world, in fact the world is no more that a bunch of ideas, Jesus overcame the world by realizing there is no world, just ideas.
What is present now at this moment is all there is, and the mind imagines (makes images) the rest.
How easy life would be if you stayed with what is real insted of imaginary. Staying here and now with what is present is too easy for humans they like to imagine a whole world filled with horror.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

You are seeing now, you are hearing now and it is always now in your experience. If the mind stops speaking for a moment you are pure aware presence without any ideas, concepts - all seeing, all knowing and everpresent is what you essentially are. Non conceptual awareness, non dual aware presence. Without the seer and knower there can be nothing named - mind/thought names and labels and the world is made of mind. To see existence without words is to see and hear - like Jesus teaching the blind to see.
Humans are blinded by the thoughts they have about the world, in fact the world is no more that a bunch of ideas, Jesus overcame the world by realizing there is no world, just ideas.
What is present now at this moment is all there is, and the mind imagines (makes images) the rest.
How easy life would be if you stayed with what is real insted of imaginary. Staying here and now with what is present is too easy for humans they like to imagine a whole world filled with horror.

How have you came to this conclusion?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

To me it is clearly obvious, i watch it in action.
I am aware that i am here and i am aware of thoughts arising.
I am the presence in which the thought appears, i watch it pass. I am here and everything passes.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

I am the presence in which the thought appear, i watch them pass. I am here and everything passes.

You are aware that you are here, but are you aware that you come from another place?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Are you talking about Father watching? Can you expand on this.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Return to the source (the father) and view existence from here.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

reply to post by jhill76

I am the presence in which the thought appear, i watch them pass. I am here and everything passes.

You are aware that you are here, but are you aware that you come from another place?

Awareness can only be of what is present. Other does not exist in non dual awareness. You may know a story about another place but it is imaginary (an image appearing in the mind). There is only here in reality.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Jesus was there even before I in the beginning. Jesus was there before man was just a mere thought. He was spirit first, before he came to be a man, for man. He would have never had to realize Father down here, because he was always with Father.

Well, gee, jhill76, that is a pretty extraordinary claim there, it reads like you have an inside track to the goings on in the Divine world billions of years ago, before Earth and Humankind? How is it that you know this, and did you know it from the beginning, or channel it from an Angel or some other being. Curious minds want to know.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

How is it that you know this, and did you know it from the beginning

Correct. I do not channel or speak.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Homer Simpson channels and speaks:

www.tv.com...

The rapture comes and Homer goes to heaven, but despite all that heaven has to offer, Homer needs his family.

Homer met god, so he knows the way too. !!!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

I totally disagree.

Contemplating the future, as even college kids do while they are considering what to do with their lives and the path they want to follow to become an adult, isn't any different than us older kids contemplating our future either. It's natural to do so. God made us to think so we would contemplate such things.

You think this keeps us from living in the moment?

I'll have you know that I exited this thread yesterday to spend the evening celebrating my wedding anniversary with the man of my dreams over an exquisite dinner of mushroom strudel and a braised duck in a ginger teriyaki/peanut/sesame glaze spread over a bed of rice noodles and then followed it up with a play at a live theater with 30 of our friends from the local Lion's Club while laughing until I almost cried.

Nope. I'm not missing anything.

Erm....
I think you're missing Jesus' entire point, if you are living that high on the hog while people are starving, and enslaved, and homeless, and being murdered or tortured or maimed. This self-disclosure was a total backfire!!

You get to live like that, and all you "have to do" is "spread the word of God that heaven is coming".????

My GOD, That should embarrass you! So, you're a married, affluent, fed, entertained Bible quoter. Kudos. And instead of spending that money and time enjoying yourself and gorging your appetite, and laughing until you cried, you might have done any number of other things. For example, turned down the fancy meal and the theatre, on the grounds that billions of people may not have anything to eat, last night, OR tomorrow, and they certainly have nothing to laugh about, let alone an air conditioned theatre and 30 friends nearby.

Yeah, you're livin' the life of Christ, boy howdy! I wanna be like YOU!
Fail.
I have totally lost any respect for you, Dee. Sorry. Lip service in Jesus' name is NOT the answer.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join