It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Is Jesus the only way to God?

page: 30
13
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by studythem1
 




above and below are inadequate terms, and the heaven we speak of that there was a war in is not the same place that the one (father) occupies...there are different dimensions...


Yes, this is correct. Man perceives above as heaven, this is why it was stated in scripture. But, the war took place in the in between, or common ground.



however, i believe that the ones below have been placed outside of dimensions and into a place where they cannot do direct harm to us, but can influence others and eventually their schemes work their way through various beings and channels and their agendas are carried out, probably not to the letter, but carried out none the less...


Correct, only influence.




posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
When one who is above is in the flesh here, they must have protection, from others who may inflict harm on the body. When not in the vessel, soldiers are there only for below.



but Ones from above have their own estate.

ours is for us and only we were created especially to suit it.

why would Father contradict Himself and institute one He created especially suited for one estate into an estate especially suited for another?
edit on 21-7-2012 by stupid girl because: capitalization & erroneous possession term......muy anal.......that means "really anal" in Mexico.....and "anal" as in "peculiarly particular", not "anal" as in "anus of the butt"....



posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl
 




not a win or lose situation, as in one side must eventually concede to the other and allow them to pass.


This would be hard to explain in human terms, just like you asked me to try and explain Jesus's nature.



or are you learning from a stupid girl today?


I am learning your thought process.



posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl
 




but one's from above have their own estate. ours is for us and only we were created especially to suit it.


Correct. Man will inherit the new Earth, above will stay above.



why would Father contradict Himself and institute one He created especially suited for one estate into an estate especially suited for another?


Can you rephrase this.

If you are saying why is above here on Earth. Then, it is to just perform a task, then they return.
edit on 21-7-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
when they come here (present but invisible to us) to perform this task of guidance and guardianship...it is similar to what we know of when a tribe sends their warriors off to a hunt... it is a very important event to choose and be accepted to go... they understand the dangers, but celebrate and admire the ones who choose to go...



posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by studythem1
when they come here (present but invisible to us) to perform this task of guidance and guardianship...it is similar to what we know of when a tribe sends their warriors off to a hunt... it is a very important event to choose and be accepted to go... they understand the dangers, but celebrate and admire the ones who choose to go...


No, I am speaking of the ones who come in the flesh as a human to perform this task. *This does not happen often.

There are two ways in which one from above comes here:
- To perform a task
- To learn, because they did something wrong



posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by stupid girl
 




but one's from above have their own estate. ours is for us and only we were created especially to suit it.


Correct. Man will inherit the new Earth, above will stay above.



why would Father contradict Himself and institute one He created especially suited for one estate into an estate especially suited for another?


Can you rephrase this.

If you are saying why is above here on Earth. Then, it is to just perform a task, then they return.
edit on 21-7-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)


why would ones from above need to come here to our estate, to make atonement for something done in their estate?

to my knowledge, angels are exclusively allowed to manifest physically in our estate for the sole reason of God's purposes. That's it. Anything else is not from above, as it would be going against Father and taking matters into their own hands.
That's a big NO NO.

Having said that, those from above are able to manifest themselves for short periods of time of their own volition.
That is why any spirit that utilizes a vessel from this estate, in any way whatsoever, is most certainly not from above.
That's a big NO NO, too.

Flesh was created for man, and man only.

Surely you know what happened to the angels that contradicted Father's decree on that little caveat?
edit on 21-7-2012 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl
 




to my knowledge, angels are exclusively allowed to manifest physically in our estate for the sole reason of God's purposes. That's it.


This is true to an extent. But, not all angels are the same. Higher ups can come for longer periods of time (elders, arcs)



That is why any spirit that utilizes a vessel from this estate, is most certainly not from above.


Father provides the vessel to be here. The taking over of vessel is done by below, yes.



Flesh was created for man, and man only.


Correct, but wasn't Jesus of the flesh? You seem to state this, but forget that very fact.



Surely you know what happened to the angels that contradicted Father's decree on that little caveat?


Angels can no longer come in the physical like this anymore, because of this very reason. Only higher ups are allowed.



why would ones from above need to come here to our estate, to make atonement for something done in their estate?


Only to learn, it will only be for a short while, not long at all.
edit on 21-7-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76
 


i agree

1. to perform a specific task or mission

2. to learn something they missed before...not that they did something evil when they made a mistake, but the option is given to have a chance to learn it over...

as with regard to the flesh...the flesh was created for all physical beings...animals, plants, men, other beings in the flesh...all occupy the same dimension of the flesh...

those that occupy the other dimensions, do not need flesh to perform their tasks...different rules apply, different physics are present...

and then there are some who can occupy either realm or any in between...

it is a vast and mysterious universe with much diversity and curiosity...
edit on 21-7-2012 by studythem1 because: expanded reply



posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by studythem1
reply to post by jhill76
 


i agree

1. to perform a specific task or mission

2. to learn something they missed before...not that they did something evil when they made a mistake, but the option is given to have a chance to learn it over...


I agree as well, its logical, people have had experiences where this is the case, and psychics talk about this as well... It makes sense. I feel it to be true and have since I was little. For me, Jesus speaks this loudly!



posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by studythem1
 




those that occupy the other dimensions, do not need flesh to perform their tasks...different rules apply, different physics are present...


This is only employed when the task is great. For instance could one not from above, be in a position of great wealth to fund many social programs or feed the need. It doesn't have to be something like the task of Jesus, but in very subtle ways.



posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

Father provides the vessel to be here. The taking over of vessel is done by below, yes.

so the angels would be "born in" the vessel?
this is still cheating.
angels are of above and their estate is of above.
it is not necessary for them to be "born". For any reason.
much less, to be born in the flesh.
angels born in the flesh are more akin to nephilim, and we certainly don't want any of those big bastards running around.
Father doesn't need to provide a vessel for an angel manifesting itself in our estate. Angels with that authority are fully capable of utilizing their surrounding elements to manifest themselves appropriately for short periods of time.
Having said that, it is not necessary for angels to manifest themselves for longer periods of time.
Angels from above are not wont to "hang out".
Angels from above are not eligible for salvation, and even if they were, only Jesus is capable of resolving any mistakes that they would have made.....not themselves. And certainly not themselves being given another chance in an estate that was not created for them.



Correct, but wasn't Jesus of the flesh? You seem to state this, but forget that very fact.



Yes He was.
But, as you know, Jesus is not an angel.

Also, Jesus was 100% man, thus suited for flesh.
Although 100% man, He is also 100% divine and fully capable of manifesting Himself in His own creation however He saw fit.

And no, I did not forget it.
It was a baited remark.

Still figuring you out Mr. Above the Hill.....



posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl
 




Angels with that authority are fully capable of utilizing their surrounding elements to manifest themselves appropriately for short periods of time.


No, this is not allowed anymore, Father has to approve and provide the resources for this.



Angels from above are not wont to "hang out".


They do not hang out, they perform task and return back above. They are required to stay, so they can blend in and learn human ways, so when they perform task, it has a sense of normalcy.



Angels from above are not eligible for salvation, and even if they were, only Jesus is capable of resolving any mistakes that they would have made.....not themselves. And certainly not themselves being given another chance in an estate that was not created for them.


Angels above do not report to Brother, (some only report to him, if they are under him), they report to an arc or Father directly.



Yes He was. But, as you know, Jesus is not an angel.


No, he is spirit, just as angels are spirit, man calls them angels. His rank is higher than all of the angels.



so the angels would be "born in" the vessel?


Some are placed. Some are born, to give a sense of normalcy. Even Jesus was born.



posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by Deetermined
 


I disagree.
The source of you is the source of all and when this fact is realized you will know what you are and you will realize that there is no other.
edit on 21-7-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)


The source is God. We were all created by God. When this life is over, we will join God in Heaven and we will be living with God and living like God, but that still doesn't make us God. We had a beginning. God did not. God will still rule his/our kingdom when we're all joined together.

If you want to believe otherwise, I just suggest that you use another text to prove your theory other than the Bible, because the Bible proves your theory wrong.


But, the implication from those who have 'granted' themselves salvation, and damned others...through an interpretation that backs thier claim to salvation, are now flippantly generalising the answer to the actual OP, and stating...'when this life is over, we will join God in heaven'...patently, the answers to the OP, with thier associated text references are not saying this...
A loving, omnipotent Creator who loves ALL of His/Her creations gives all chances, and all time to make up thier mind, in the fullness of time, which resides outside of the experience of an omnipotent and loving God...
Only We are locked into this (for the moment)...which doesn't mean to say we cannot concieve of its stricture, and the implication of the stricture...
Of course the stricture gives rise to notions of 'escape', 'being saved'...if you believe you are in a cage and need a savior to input a key and open a door...you absolve yourself of personal responsibility - least of all to belief...

Akushla x



posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by NihilistSanta
 





Another thought touching on my last point though a bit off topic but I have considered the idea that we were created so that God could experience himself through us.
Man is only here on Earth to learn. Man has to become perfect, by learning to be perfect, not be created perfectly or told how to be perfect.


Intense wisdom in this statement. You often have a way with words jhill76; I try to get around to reading most of them.



posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by Deetermined
 




EVERY TONGUE SHOULD CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!!!


As all will do.


As all will do; Amen...

This may sound redundant to some, and to those I apologize. But to me this statement carries all the weight in the world and bears repeating...
edit on 7/22/2012 by visualmiscreant because: Added apology and statement



posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by studythem1
 




i agree, we think too much about never never land...pie in the sky...and miss the present...the precious present...it is a gift...what will we do with it? if we keep looking far off into the future and worrying about the future all the time, we miss what is right in front of us, the present, this gift we have in front of us right now, whatever shape it takes...whether it is the sunshine, or a person in our path, we miss it if we keep thinking about what is beyond...its like daydreaming behind the wheel of the car...if we keep daydreaming about the destination, instead of paying attention to the present and what is around us, we might miss something important and never make it there because we crash into something...


I totally disagree.

Contemplating the future, as even college kids do while they are considering what to do with their lives and the path they want to follow to become an adult, isn't any different than us older kids contemplating our future either. It's natural to do so. God made us to think so we would contemplate such things.

You think this keeps us from living in the moment?

I'll have you know that I exited this thread yesterday to spend the evening celebrating my wedding anniversary with the man of my dreams over an exquisite dinner of mushroom strudel and a braised duck in a ginger teriyaki/peanut/sesame glaze spread over a bed of rice noodles and then followed it up with a play at a live theater with 30 of our friends from the local Lion's Club while laughing until I almost cried.

Nope. I'm not missing anything.

Just because I don't fear death or just because I believe my future awaits me in Heaven, doesn't mean I'm going to go sky diving tomorrow either.



posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes
 




Okay, but I get it. The world is doomed to fail to "retarded humanity" and there's nothing more productive to do than sit it out!


That's not what I said. I said as a Christian, I'll keep on doing what I'm supposed to do.

That includes everything outlined in the Bible. You know, like helping other people, doing good deeds, behaving like God expects me to, helping to spread God's word. It includes many things.

We're all here to help each other until Jesus decides to set "retarded humanity" straight by making a second appearance for all to see Him, so that that all is revealed. Well, according to my beliefs anyway.
edit on 22-7-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by studythem1
 




i agree, we think too much about never never land...pie in the sky...and miss the present...the precious present...it is a gift...what will we do with it? if we keep looking far off into the future and worrying about the future all the time, we miss what is right in front of us, the present, this gift we have in front of us right now, whatever shape it takes...whether it is the sunshine, or a person in our path, we miss it if we keep thinking about what is beyond...its like daydreaming behind the wheel of the car...if we keep daydreaming about the destination, instead of paying attention to the present and what is around us, we might miss something important and never make it there because we crash into something...


I totally disagree.

Contemplating the future, as even college kids do while they are considering what to do with their lives and the path they want to follow to become an adult, isn't any different than us older kids contemplating our future either. It's natural to do so. God made us to think so we would contemplate such things.

You think this keeps us from living in the moment?

I'll have you know that I exited this thread yesterday to spend the evening celebrating my wedding anniversary with the man of my dreams over an exquisite dinner of mushroom strudel and a braised duck in a ginger teriyaki/peanut/sesame glaze spread over a bed of rice noodles and then followed it up with a play at a live theater with 30 of our friends from the local Lion's Club while laughing until I almost cried.

Nope. I'm not missing anything.

Just because I don't fear death or just because I believe my future awaits me in Heaven, doesn't mean I'm going to go sky diving tomorrow either.


uhhh...ok...good for you...

and what does that have to do with what i said?

sounds like someone got emotionally worked up...

i never said dont think of the future or plan ahead, i just dont dwell on it so much that i am no earthly good...what i think might happen doesn't mean jack squat...it wont mean anything until i get there, but i am here now, so i focus on the now and what i can do now to make things around me better for others if i can...what benefit am i to anyone if i am daydreaming about never never land? what if i get there and find out it was not what i had imagined? then what? disappointment, so rather than worry about it, i focus on what is within my power to do, not what i cannot control, whether that is past or future...i dont believe that is dishonoring the creator at all, i believe that is using my abilities to honor the creator, instead of sitting idly by and expecting the creator to do everything for me...does the creator/ spirit influence others to provide things i need? yes, but i am also not an invalid...do i ever ask for help? yes, i know when i am incapable myself...but if i am capable i dont expect someone else to do it for me...

all i am saying is i am down to earth, focused, grounded, and do not worry about things i cannot control...i leave it in the hands of the creator...who will send the spirit to influence those who can do something about it...that is where my faith is at work every day
edit on 22-7-2012 by studythem1 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
If you want to know "The Father" , then you must know the Law. If you want to know the Law then you must know "The Father". Without law there is no "Father", without "The Father" there is no faith in law. When law exists faith in His Laws exists. If you are faithful to the law then you were cultured to have faith in "The Father" If you dont believe in law then you have no faith in "The Father" or in law.




top topics



 
13
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

log in

join