It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arpaio Proves Alex Jones Right on Obama Birth Certificate Fraud- Obama now UNELECTABLE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Arpaio's latest announcement that the evidence is irrefutable that Obama's BC is a forgery, which brought out the trolls and shills by the boatloads, was not news to Alex Jones. In this video he brushes Arpaio's findings off, claiming that it only took him two hours to see the BC released by the WH was a total fake.

Arpaio's news has gone totally viral, with literally hundreds, if not thousands, of websites reprinting the news. A search for "Arpaio" on google yielded so many pages of search results on this story, I had to stop counting, lest I be stuck in front of a computer for the rest of my life.

Now that Obama has been proven to be a total fake, his chances of reelection are near zero. He has become the true "unelectable"- a title usually reserved for Ron Paul! Obama lovers had better find another candidate to back, but it is too late. The extreme damage has been done. And there is no time for the donkeys to recover.

Alex mentions again that "African" was not used as a descriptor of race until the late 1980's on BC's. The term "Negro" was used, and that fact can be verified by the release of the codes used by the HDH in 1961.

I'm not an Alex fan anymore, but hey, when you're right, you're right. And Alex was right.

You're done Obama.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

As much as I find the whole idea of b o not being eligible to be president, (specialy when you throw in the garbled inauguration speech thing to boot) compelling and fascinating.

I would imagine that Obama is still as electable as they want him to be.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by habitforming
HOW MANY THREADS ON THIS EXACT SAME THING DO YOU PEOPLE NEED???????

As many as it takes to show that the American people have been bamboozled by a fraudster, that's how many.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
They debunk Sheriff Joe completely and the only thing you can do is call them trolls and shills? That doesn't validate the argument at all. Try providing some evidence that isn't debunked.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Newsflash!

Sheriff Joe Arpaio's cruiser was found upside down in a ravine last night. The Sheriff had allegedly been drinking on duty, and lost control of his vehicle at high speed. The family had no comment other than to say Arpaio does not drink.

In other news... President Obama wins his second term...

edit on 7/19/2012 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The Washington Post has the story:
www.washingtonpost.com...

Fox News has the story:
latino.foxnews.com...

The LA Times has the story:
www.latimes.com...

And countless others.

There is no avoiding or denying the facts. Obama is toast. Face it.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by habitforming

Haha I do agree, somewhat. However, I would ask you......

Why did you click on the thread?

Its like saying to your friend on the way home from the shop. I'm tired of baked Beans I've had them every evening for weeks. Then when you unpack your shopping your friend is bemused, because you only bought beans.

Gets me?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Now that Obama has been proven to be a total fake, his chances of reelection are near zero. He has become the true "unelectable"- a title usually reserved for Ron Paul! Obama lovers had better find another candidate to back, but it is too late. The extreme damage has been done. And there is no time for the donkeys to recover.

Except it hasn't been proven a fake. Seriously, there is no smoking gun. The posse found no real evidence that would back their story that the birth certificate was fake.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Please carry on comments and opinions in the existing thread found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you,

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join