It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Navy SEAL Launches PAC To Fight Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

“The President has failed and he is jeopardizing the safety of our troops, their families and our National security for political gain. Obama has exposed the identity of special operations units, leaked classified information, and limited the rules of engagement of forces on the ground,” said Mr. Zinke. “For those who have taken an oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies, both foreign and domestic, it is a call of duty to take back America from a Commander-in-Chief that is incapable of understanding the sacrifices that have been made for the values that have made America great.”

I am not sure how many presidents in the past were accused but this is definitely a problem to leak classified information. Your thoughts and comments please.Linky

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Or.....

He could encourage young children to AVOID the Armed Forces, as any veteran should.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
He wants to help Mitt Romney or another "likeminded" candidate to become president.

What does that tell you...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
Or.....

He could encourage young children to AVOID the Armed Forces, as any veteran should.

Why would a veteran who is proud of their country and their service to that country tell children to avoid service? Why should your bias infect everyone else?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
That soldier should be convicted for high treason.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DCLXVI

really why? for telling the truth?
I see some of us lack true patriotism.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DCLXVI
That soldier should be convicted for high treason.

I was thinking the same thing, except exchange soldier for president. NDAA, need I say more.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALF88
He wants to help Mitt Romney or another "likeminded" candidate to become president.

What does that tell you...

Yea, really. He is obviously confused. He should be supporting Ron Paul, who is against being occupied all over the world. What the hell? Is he being paid to say what he said? Too weird. I don't believe this guy is serious.

a political action committee dedicated to “the election of Mitt Romney and like-minded candidates.”

???

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
"Patriotism is the last bastion of scoundrels"... Never in history has the rebuttal to that quote been more true than it is today... "No it is is the first"..... As a Marine Corps combat vet of the Vietnam war I feel it is my duty to my fellow citizens of the United States of America to question the motivations of those that are constantly using the word patriotic, chauvinistic is a more appropriate word to use..... I was young and dumb when I joined up at the beginning of the Tet offensive in late 1967 and saw first hand what a waste of life and resources warfare results in... I have no problem whatsoever in sharing what I know with young people that have the silly notion that a war is some kind of glorious event that they should feel proud of participating in....

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Wait, didn't Smeagol Cheney do much the same things as VP?

Anyone who swallows the excrement AND believes that being in military is something to protect our country and not our corporate overlords... just really says it all. The US military is the finest corporate military force that no corporation pays for yet can utilize on whim... of course it can't win anything, but that isn't its purpose.

Don't believe me... we have 2 occupying forces right now proving me correct.

I wonder if said SEAL felt the same way (that the GOP is best) when Ronny Dumsfeld, I mean Donny Rumsfeld, was blithely disregarding the calls from all branches of the military for better equipment to protec them in Iraq? Wait, he prolly swallowed that, the GOP is best, w/o a thought too. Best and brightest there.

Pending the typical response that I owe my freedom to a veteran, I'm replying to that now. No I don't. I owe my liberty to my birth and to those who fought in the wars of Independence and 1812. After that there hasn't been a threat to my liberty beyond our political parties.

Derek

top topics

join