It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life in lower vibrations...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I am new here but have been reading through the posts alot and have found very interesting stuff. I, being brought up strictly Lutheran, Have been frowned upon for my obsession with the heavens and with the belief
that life exists beyond our own. Is it so hard to see? Our own science has proven the overwhelming "space" of space. Our little brains are ignorant enough to believe that we alone are intelligent life in this universe while we kill eachother off and ruin our home(if it is ours) This is not intelligence.
We are far behind. These negative feelings and emotions, are they permantly etched in our brains? Can we reach high vibrations as a race through our evolution or will it be over too soon? These negative aliens thriving off our low vibrations our ruining us as a whole. They give us technology and the need to be lazy and actually more stupid instead of striving to make our race better. We are always looking for someone else to do so for us; God, "good'' aliens....why not start individualy by being a good person and not negative. Maybe These lifeforms will show us a better quality of life when they realize we arnt just cattle.

I would like to here from Kangaxx about living in high vibrations and striving to obtain them.... He seems very knowledgable of the subject
and I am very interested. Are our minds capable of these advances.. like
telapthy ...or are we just weak. In the end thes other beings think we're a joke or just dont care. How do I as a human prove that I am worthy of the knowledge of there existance unconditionally? Love this place tho, love to read these interesting things...keep it up! Weston

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ions
Can we reach high vibrations as a race through our evolution or will it be over too soon?

What are 'higher vibrations' supposed to be? How can evolution affect them?

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
More related to parapsi than aliens....

Try looking for Conversations with Seth, by Jane Roberts (I believe)... Truly fascinating stuff...

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Well, Weston, although I wasn't brought up one, I, too am a Lutheran (ELCA), and I don't give a fig about what people say about my belief in extraterrestrial intelligence. As a matter of fact, I don't think there's anything wrong from either a biblical or more modern hermeneutical point of view about using our God-given intelligence and reason to figure out such things.

You say, " Is it so hard to see? Our own science has proven the overwhelming "space" of space. Our little brains are ignorant enough to believe that we alone are intelligent life in this universe ...."

I don't think it's hard to see at all. As you mention, our own knowledge has shown us the vastness of God's creation, and I don't think most of us are so "little brained" as to think we're alone in our intelligence. But since we have no evidence (or no evidence that most people would accept), all of our conjectures about the existence of intelligent extrasolar life (to say nothing of the idea that such life has actually visited the Earth) is just that -- conjecture.

You say: "These negative aliens thriving off our low vibrations our ruining us as a whole. They give us technology and the need to be lazy and actually more stupid instead of striving to make our race better.'

Well, to be honest, I don't believe in any of that. I agree that there probably is intelligent life out there, but I don't think it visited us, and I certainly don't believe that there are "negative aliens" (or "positive ones" either) who have given us anything.

You say: "I would like to here from Kangaxx about living in high vibrations and striving to obtain them...."

I've never heard anyone here (or anyplace else, for that matter) even explain what "high vibrations" or "high densities" are. I personally think they're made-up words, and there's no such thing -- or, if there is, no one can measure it or even describe it.

You say, "How do I as a human prove that I am worthy of the knowledge of there existance unconditionally?"

I think the first thing you have to do is to prove (or at least come up with evidence for) their existence. Once you can do that, then you might be ready to go on to the next problem.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

What are 'higher vibrations' supposed to be?

All atoms, and the �matter� that they constitute through their cohesive groupings, are vibrating at different frequency rates dependent on their complexity and density; a low frequency allows a dense grouping of atoms, a higher frequency creates a less dense, more spaced-out and refined matter. This in turn reflects their distance from the Creative Thought-Center; the refined matter of higher frequency vibration is nearer the high spiritual level of the Source, while the denser matter of lower frequency exists at the �outer edges� of the evolutionary range, farthest from the Source. Within this continuous spectrum, it is convenient to identify the three major divisions of vibratory frequency.

At the outer extremity of the range farthest from the Thought-Center is the dense Physical Realm, which is our present Earth level. Moving in towards the Center we find the next major vibration level, less dense and more tenuous in the spacing of its atoms; this is the Etheric Realm (also known as the Mental level), on which most of our neighboring planets in our solar system at present reside. Nearest to the Central Godhead of Pure Thought we find the Higher Spiritual Realms of Light, which are home to the more spiritually developed souls as well as the higher Ascended Masters and the Angelic Beings.

Within these three broad density levels of Physical, Etheric and Spiritual, occult science identifies seven subdivisions, or intermediate levels. It is also explained that while our conscious Earthly experience manifests at the densest level, all of the different densities interpenetrate and co-exist within our bodies and the world around us.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
All atoms, and the �matter� that they constitute through their cohesive groupings, are vibrating at different frequency rates dependent on their complexity and density;

No they're not.

a low frequency allows a dense grouping of atoms, a higher frequency creates a less dense, more spaced-out and refined matter. This in turn reflects their distance from the Creative Thought-Center;[/quoe]
What is the creative thought center?

the refined matter of higher frequency vibration is nearer the high spiritual level of the Source, while the denser matter of lower frequency exists at the �outer edges� of the evolutionary range, farthest from the Source.

I'm really not trying to be insulting, but you realize that thats gibberish right? At the very least the use of the term 'evolutionary range' doesn't make any sense. Perhaps you are using these terms with definitions I am unfamiliar with?

Is this all supposed to be an actual scientific idea or just a beleif?

Nearest to the Central Godhead of Pure Thought we find the Higher Spiritual Realms of Light, which are home to the more spiritually developed souls as well as the higher Ascended Masters and the Angelic Beings.

Oh, blatvasky. I see, belief, not science or any rationale. Did I get the source correct?

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   

All atoms, and the �matter� that they constitute through their cohesive groupings, are vibrating at different frequency rates dependent on their complexity and density;

No they're not.

Yes they are! Matter is anything that has mass and takes up space (volume). All matter is made up of atoms. The atom has a nucleus, which contains particles of positive charge (protons) and particles of neutral charge (neutrons). Surrounding the nucleus of an atom are shells of electrons - small negatively charged particles. These shells are actually different energy levels and within the energy levels, the electrons orbit the nucleus of the atom. ENERGY....energy vibrates at different levels.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The only reason your desk feels "solid" to your hand is because of it's relative density to your hand. Both your hand, and the desk, are largely empty space (the space between atomic and sub-atomic particles). If your desk were made of water (not ice) your hand would pass right through due to the difference in densities...no?

Going further, water is a great example... At one level of vibration (how fast the atoms are moving, thus how dense the matter), a slow one (as in ice), it is dense enough to feel "solid" to your hand. At another level of vibration, faster one (water), your hand passes through....

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
if the desk was as dense as water it would not stay solid,it would turn into liquid

[edit on 8-10-2004 by DarkSide]

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Humans actually have a vibrational wavelength as well.

www.physlink.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   

No they're not.

Yes they are! Matter is anything that has mass and takes up space (volume). All matter is made up of atoms. The atom has a nucleus, which contains particles of positive charge (protons) and particles of neutral charge (neutrons). Surrounding the nucleus of an atom are shells of electrons - small negatively charged particles. These shells are actually different energy levels and within the energy levels, the electrons orbit the nucleus of the atom. ENERGY....energy vibrates at different levels.

Are you talking about quantum string theory?Additionally, quantum strings on the sub atomic level and are theorized to make up matter. They really don�t know for sure. If you are talking about the quantum universe, I fail to see the connection to spirituality via physics and a particle�s mass.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
vibration doesn't mean anything

wave lenght and frequency are more accurate

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Tell me if my train of thought is correct. I'll use an example...

Take a guitar. You have the string which sits motionless. You could use this to illistrate "low" vibration. Then pluck it. What happens? It moves back and forth at an extremely rapid pace (high vibration), alomost making it seem invisible until, it slows down to it's original "low" vibration and you can see it plainly.

Is this why some say that those who live in a higher vibrational plane are not in this dimension, but an invisible 4th dimension?

Or am I on crack?

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   

No they're not.

Yes they are! [...]electrons orbit the nucleus of the atom.

Correct up til:

ENERGY

More properly charge

....energy vibrates at different levels.

No. It doesn't. I understand exactly what you are stating, but energy doesn't 'vibrate'

gazrok
The only reason your desk feels "solid" to your hand is because of it's relative density to your hand

i don't think it has anyhting to do with density. The charges of the atoms of your hand interact at a distance with the atoms of the desk. This is a strong interaction. think about a person falling from a 20 story building, they're moving so fast, there's so much force, they 'hit' the ground and stop completely. But the nucleii of their bodies don't ram like billiard balls into ground nuclii, those of his body are held in placeby the opposing vectors of the charges of the atoms. Astoundingly bizzare no? There is never, anywhere, ever, anything like physcial contact.

At one level of vibration (how fast the atoms are moving, thus how dense the matter),

Tempurature is a statistical measurement of the vibrational motion of atoms and molecules. This affects density insofar as if they are moving all over the place, then the object will be less dense. I am not disagreeing with you, but the density is not a direct characteristic of the vibrations, its an incidental result.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   

if the desk was as dense as water it would not stay solid,it would turn into liquid

Fine, then a bucket of water...one with the water frozen as Ice, the other with it as a Liquid....sheesh!

It DOES have to do with vibration, just as vibration has to do with states of matter... as matter vibrates, it changes state... we know only the states we can currently measure with our senses and instruments... Who's to say those are the ONLY states?

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Humans actually have a vibrational wavelength as well.

www.physlink.com...

Well, theoretically, since all matter possess wave-like properties, so do humans, and cats, and whatever you please. We could hypothetically demonstrate this fact by performing the double slit experiment with these 'particles'. So here we go, firing cats haphazardly at two slits, trying to get cats to interfere with each other.

Cat beam, that�s classic Would the waves of cats destroy each other? Would such a beam tend to have the cats spinning one way or another?

[edit on 8-10-2004 by Seth76]

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
this vibration theory is nonsense.

atoms do not VIBRATE!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide
this vibration theory is nonsense.

atoms do not VIBRATE!!!

How do you explain heat, light, and other radiation then?

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Lady V, let me make sure I�ve got this right:

�All atoms, and the �matter� that they constitute through their cohesive groupings, are vibrating at different frequency rates dependent on their complexity and density��

When you say �complexity� are you talking about the number of atoms in a molecule? When you talk about �density�, are you talking atomic weight?

��a low frequency allows a dense grouping of atoms, a higher frequency creates a less dense, more spaced-out and refined matter.�

So you�re saying that hydrogen or helium is inherently more �spaced out and refined� matter than gold -- or simple sugars are more �spaced out and refined� than amino acids? That makes no sense!

�This in turn reflects their distance from the Creative Thought-Center��

Are you talking about God or what? What does creative thought have to do with different types of matter?

��Realm, which is our present Earth level. Moving in towards the Center we find the next major vibration level, less dense and more tenuous in the spacing of its atoms; this is the Etheric Realm (also known as the Mental level)��

So a �higher� mental level means less atoms per cubic centimeter?

��on which most of our neighboring planets in our solar system at present reside�.�

I suppose the gas giants such as Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune are less dense, but what about Venus, Mars, Mercury, and Pluto? Are they the �dumb� guys?

�Nearest to the Central Godhead of Pure Thought we find the Higher Spiritual Realms of Light, which are home to the more spiritually developed souls as well as the higher Ascended Masters and the Angelic Beings. Within these three broad density levels of Physical, Etheric and Spiritual, occult science identifies seven subdivisions, or intermediate levels. It is also explained that while our conscious Earthly experience manifests at the densest level, all of the different densities interpenetrate and co-exist within our bodies and the world around us.�

I�m sorry, but the whole thing sounds completely off the wall. It seems like you�re trying to say that helium or lithium is more sacred than oxygen or ruthenium, and complex amino acids, the basis of life itself, are the stupidest and densest stuff of all.

Do you have any evidence at all to tie this assertions to any sort of observed phenomena in the Universe?

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I don't think that the two (physical and methaphysical) descriptions of vibrations, densities and this reality can be mixed together based on our current scientific knowlegde.

It makes sense to millions that have experienced non-physical phenomena (including myself) that there is something true about what Lady V was describing there. But as of yet, common scientific theories don't agree with this. Maybe they'll prove or disprove metaphysical concepts in the future. Who knows.

I have a feeling that science will prove some of it right in the future though.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join