Zimmerman Says He Doesn't Regret Actions in Shooting

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I would just like to proudly say that I have not followed the Zimmerman/Trayvon story one bit.
All I know is a guy shot a black guy and with the suspicious amount of attention this story got.... I left it at that!

EDIT: added the word suspicious
edit on 19-7-2012 by ModernAcademia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MentorsRiddle
Who says he panicked at seeing a black kid in a hoodie?

Zimmerman in his recorded call to 911.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by habitforming
said the man who killed a black kid for no reason.

You don't think that self defense is a reason to shoot a 17 year old male who is attacking you?
To stop someone from bashing your head into the sidewalk and beating you?
Really??? Okay. Good to know.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I'm very sorry, but there is no proof that he stalked and murdered this youth. Guilt in a court of law isn't an opinion. It has to be 100% proof and we're innocent until proven guilty. Not that all the murders including those on death row have been IMO. Never been proof it wasn't self defense so far. I don't form opinions on this case. Why would you, even if you did, and even the courts assigned guilt, you could be standing out of body and discovering, MAN YOU WRONG, on the other side, and that you lived in a country that locked people up on public opinion, and you would be owing this man.
edit on 19-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

said the man who killed a black kid for no reason.

You don't think that self defense is a reason to shoot a 17 year old male who is attacking you?
To stop someone from bashing your head into the sidewalk and beating you?
Really??? Okay. Good to know.

Oh, Zimmerman was attacked was he?
OH OK.
All you have to do is prove that to me.
Have even ANY EVIDENCE of that at all?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I'm very sorry, but there is no proof that he stalked and murdered this youth. Guilt in a court of law isn't an opinion. It has to be 100% proof and we're innocent until proven guilty. Not that all the murders including those on death row have been IMO. Never been proof it wasn't self defense so far. I don't form opinions on this case. Why would you, even if you did, and even the courts assigned guilt, you could be standing out of body and discovering, MAN YOU WRONG, on the other side, and that you lived in a country that locked people up on public opinion, and you would be owing this man.
edit on 19-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

So when is Martin's trial? Seeing as how he already got the death sentence, it would be nice if he were also afforded the same assumption of innocence the idiot who went and shot him gets.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by habitforming

Martin was a thug, end of story! The evidence is in a 2 second google search but some mental midgets refuse to actually look for it....

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

It has to be 100% proof and we're innocent until proven guilty.

Isn't the standard 'beyond a reasonable doubt'. And that is based on the persons of the jury beliefs as to the doubt.
edit on 7/19/2012 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

So anyone you think is a thug is ok to shoot to death then?
Is that how justice works in America?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
reply to post by Unity_99

It has to be 100% proof and we're innocent until proven guilty.

Isn't the standard 'beyond as reasonable doubt'. And that is based on the persons of the jury beliefs as to the doubt.

Yes but some people are so in love with this cross eyed, low IQ, cousin molesting, skinny black kid fearing, gentleman that they have resorted to contradicting themselves, going back on previous stated stances, and outright making crap up just to continue to defend someone who just admitted they do not regret the fact that an innocent child is dead.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Absolutely! If you are going to act like a thug, you will die like a thug.... Maybe you think it's ok for someone to bash your head into concrete and then ask questions later right?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jheated5

Absolutely! If you are going to act like a thug, you will die like a thug.... Maybe you think it's ok for someone to bash your head into concrete and then ask questions later right?

If you come after me with a gun for no reason I am going to smash your head into something too.
Your response is ridiculous. I do not want to have any part in any country where people just shoot people based on whether or not you think they are a thug.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by habitforming

I don't say things like that about the victim in this case either as he was a young man, and whether or not he was decent, or a thug, I don't blame young men living in the US in particular, raised in inequality, and trauma, and so much violence around them. I would much prefer that both of them were alive and well today, as both of them count very much, all souls count very much. I see all people except TPTB here, as innocent of the trauma they live, for they're not in a good system.

However, we don't have 100% proof period. I've followed this case for quite some time, and there is no proof, and yet everyone has a hell of a lot of opinion. They're extremely frightening group of people who don't seem to understand the legal system, and what it means to be innocent until proven by hard factual evidence, and that's not circumstantial either.

Opinions mean nothing, yet so many are wielding opinions like weapons.

He shouldn't have been arrested for he met the burden of the stand your ground law, and there was head wounds.

Yet the opinions were rallied to bypass the legal system that had already formed a decision based on the evidence available.

That in itself is a violation of justice and terrifying.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

If you come after me with a gun for no reason I am going to smash your head into something too.
Your response is ridiculous. I do not want to have any part in any country where people just shoot people based on whether or not you think they are a thug.

If that's what you think happened here, then there is no reason to be talking with you because you are dealing in opinions and not fact.... Keep thinking you know what happened, I wish I was psychic too!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

If that's what you think happened here, then there is no reason to be talking with you because you are dealing in opinions and not fact.... Keep thinking you know what happened, I wish I was psychic too!

Funny, I do not see you pointing out to yourself that not being psychic also does not allow you to claim that Zimmerman was attacked.

Why do you think it is ok to say Martin did the attacking but if I say Martin was attacked, all of a sudden you know we don't have enough facts for that.
How does that work?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
He shouldn't have been arrested for he met the burden of the stand your ground law, and there was head wounds.

That is where you fail.
He was not standing his ground since he PURSUED the person he shot.
Head wounds indicate nothing as far as that law goes. They do not have a date/time stamp on them. They do not prove who did what FIRST.
A kid was dead and he followed and then killed him.
You think he should have been let go on his word alone and you are going to pretend to lecture me about justice?
What about Trayvon's justice?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Well maybe because Zim had a broken nose and the back of his head was busted, while Martin only had bruises on his knuckles...

Funny, I do not see you pointing out to yourself that not being psychic also does not allow you to claim that Zimmerman was attacked.

Why do you think it is ok to say Martin did the attacking but if I say Martin was attacked, all of a sudden you know we don't have enough facts for that.
How does that work?

Well maybe because Zim had a broken nose and the back of his head was busted, while Martin only had bruises on his knuckles... These are facts not opinion, how do I know this works? Because 2+2=4

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Guys, this story is a distraction from the millions of deaths caused by the military industrial complex. Do they regret their aerial drone bombings? Dont they say it is all Gods plans? How many millions of Gods beautiful creation were killed during the Iraq war? The media is creating a race war, zimmerman is not even white, he is mexican and jewish. The media can never be trusted.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Sounds like you believe everything Zimmerman said. Which one of his stories do you believe? In this latest iteration (linked in my first post), Z said he got out of his car and Martin was standing there...

Did you look at the map?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

This just makes me laugh, I just shake my head at the idiocy of this. People have hitched their wagon to him though around these parts so it doesn't matter how bad he makes himself look, they will keep supporting him because their ego is wrapped up in it. If he is wrong, they are wrong and they don't want to be wrong.

I can't believe his lawyer let him do this. If I were his lawyer I'd be banging my head on the desk screaming "You IDIOT". I don't think it was racism that caused this. I think Zimmerman is a wannabe cop with a God complex and Martin just happened to be the poor soul who got hurt.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join