It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What The Heck Was That Over Orlando?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Ok, guys! Most YouTube vids on aliens and UFOs are pretty much crap! But here's something that seems quite intriguing. Notice that as the plane nears the cloud in the background, something seems to shoot out at amazing speed followed by a part of the cloud in its wake as if it was being pulled by the object by its astonishing speed, producing some sort of vortex.

Here's the vid. What could it be? Picture bleed? Pixellation? Hoax? I haven't the faintest idea....

Mods please trash this one if it's been covered before. Apologies if it has!

edit on 19-7-2012 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

That's actually an old one making the recycle rounds like all the old and busted CGI hoaxes do.

Here it is from June 2011

Oh, yes, this is a CGI hoax video.

Please note the previous ATS discussion on this in the [HOAX] bin:

Amazing UFO video!!! -ORLANDO AIRPORT June 2011 [HOAX]

Sorry. No Aliens this time, and sadly probably not ever.

For future reference, for anyone that doesn't know:
If a video has some production company logo, watermark, animation, or other sort of introductory type flashy thing, skip it, it's probably fake.
Examples;
OP video starts out with DISCLOSUR3 flashy logo.
The one I posted above has RDTV Report at the beginning.

The vid in the [HOAX] bin thread actually does not have any of that, but, going to the video poster's page shows one of those "Subscibe to ME!!!!" type accounts, with over 100 videos posted, some of them UFO related.

It's an easy pattern to spot once you're looking for it.

edit on 19-7-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Yeah I've seen that video before but it is a pretty good capture of something. That's for sure

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
it sure looks interesting. whatever it was is very fast...if a fake a very good one...could easily be a high speed drone but if so why would it be so close to an active airspace...more questions but no answers from me...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
There are tons of videos on youtube that are not crap. And the debunking here is not debunking, its just opinion.
And some people who have videos in sensitive areas have been demonized when their videos are actually very interesting.

And yes I can smell the agenda.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

From Last night - 07/25/08 10pmish

Nasa Looks At UFOs With UV Glow Camera

By the way I want to mod some infared and Ultraviolet camcorders.

13-MAY-2010UFO PARTY!!!! Extreme Ultraviolet -Planet size UFOs

Just a cross range of some good coverage.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

ECETI Ufo: MILITARY at Mt. Adams Ranch

That looks like the black choppers that chased some of our sightings.

ECETI Ufo Power Up

In the OP video, Don't know. Its very hard to get a cloud shot like that, though ufo's do take advantage of cloud cover.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity_99, you always, always go way off topic in trying to get attention about something loosely related to an OP topic, but far and away from anything having to actually do with the OP topic.
I refuse to watch your videos posted in this thread because they have nothing to do with the OP topic video.

ON TOPIC -
1. The OP video was tossed into the [HOAX] bin.
2. The OP video came out June 2011.

Stay on topic and prove me wrong on those two points.

If you want attention for your videos, start your own thread(s) on each one so everyone can one-by-one come and give their opinions ON TOPIC regarding each video.
I'll stop by and politely give my opinion, and if called for, post a RELATED video regarding whatever OP video(s) you post.

Quit hijacking other threads with twenty dozen of your favorite videos that have nothing to do with OP discussion.
Start your own thread(s), please, and thank you.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Speaking of hijacking threads...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

Yeah, as Druscilla said, this was an old CGI hoax video.

If you look at the part of the video where it slows and zooms in on the "object" leaving the cloud, you can clearly see the different resolution of the "fake" part, which appears much more "blocky" than the rest.

cheers,
GTD

top topics

join