It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cameron demands regime change in Syria

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Prime Minister David Cameron said Thursday it was time for Syrian President Bashar al-Assad to go to prevent civil war in the country.

"In terms of Syria, I would have a very clear message for President Assad, which is it is time for him to go," Cameron told reporters in Kabul during his visit to Afghanistan.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.dailystar.com. lb
edit on 19-7-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Ah yes the great war criminal and war monger who wants to push the west into a war with Iran now his demanding a regime change in Syria? well then that explains on whose side the Westren Sryian Arny has been fighting for in Sryia.
Maybe someone could tell Cameron sometimes you cant have it as you demanded it. Because thats not how the world works.

So the American and western mainstream news outlets have once proclaimed Assad is losing control we are meant to believe it.

Unfortunately i don't believe for number of reasons mass defections haven't happened Other then the lower rank soldiers who were birded wih money to defect you think people would defect for free?? sadly no.

As i have seen from the two weeks ago videos by the opposition the protests have been smaller in number and always centered around the cameraman.
The same cameraman BTW that i have noticed in other protest videos.

As i noted here on ATS it seems to me that there is a mass misinformation and disinformation campaign on twitter, ATS, elsewhere by the opposition and there paid users trying to swing in the public.

I have noticed some users on here agreeing with those users who are either with the government or paid through the opposition, and copying and pasting images from other sources while not posting the sources as they make the thread.

Sadly that propaganda and level of disinformation wont work on me as neither did with libya, the only reason NATO intervened in libya was for the sake of the oil companies then anything else.

Edit: Something went wrong when i posted the link from google sorry mods but i had edited this way to fix the problem.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Who allowed the puppy to talk ?

Seriously is there a single more ridiculous and bare-of-balls type person that this lying scumbag ?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
Who allowed the puppy to talk ?

Seriously is there a single more ridiculous and bare-of-balls type person that this lying scumbag ?

Yes, 1 Anthony B-liar, dont ever forget that scumbag POS

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I think most Britons are actually more worried about a regime change at home than in Syria, Mr. Cameron. Instead of worrying about Damascus, why not worry about London? Rather than demanding better lives for the Syrian people, why not demand it for the British people? Mr. Slippery has lost touch with reality; although I am sure this happened long ago.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Everytime a high british official told "X have to go" did happend.

First X was Saddam.
Second X was Mubarak.
Third X was Ghadaffi.

This time the X is Assad.

I am not very good at math, but it seems that up until now, all the Xes ended up mostly in violent terms.

I have no doubts that Assad will also end up violently.

All I want tho is the collateral victims number to be as low as possible, hopefully 0.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Recollector

I highly doubt that i wonder how would Cameron feel about an regime change and spring in Britian i am sure he wouldn't like it.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Spoke to a syrian I know:

He says fighting has heavily increased and progressed into other zones in Damascus.A lot of NATO special forces have been killed ,but Syrian army losses are in magnitude of 5 to 6 times higher. Also a lot of suicide bombings Trucks/cars loaded with RDX/HMX and sharpnel have attacked govt outposts.

Residents are leaving the city as army has ordered them to do as army is about bring in heavy weaponry into the battle to weed out NATO special forces and Al qaeda brigades.Al qaeda will be easy to deal ,its nato special forces they are concerned about.

edit on 19-7-2012 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I read your thread on Syria the other day AUS and your thoughts definitely resonate with me. There is a downright obvious misinfo and disinfo campaign against the Syrian government. Now because Cameron AS WELL as Obama are now both publicly promoting a military campaign in Syria (No doubt a complete overthrow and puppet installation under the guise of democracy) I can see it right around the corner.

Whether Russia or China are pissed or not.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a week until the Olympics is not a good time to be making such demands!.

Assad will eventually go, lets not force it.

then again, your not really concerned with Assad, your concerned about how to step in and replace him!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

seems NATO does not want Assad to hold the 2014 elections.They want a muslim brotherhood dictatorship.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Pipe down Cameron, all very well taking the talk , but when you can't walk the walk your words are meaningless. I suggest you concentrate on the problems at home, before throwing us into another military conflict we can not afford to be part of and have no right interfering in.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Yes he should shut his cake hole. We are all in it togeather him and his rich friends the banksters. Who have ripped us all off. Yet he says that they have not comitted any crimes. We need a regime change here in the UK. If he feels theres a need to go there and help the regime change. Then I will be the first to cheer him off. Hopefully that will be the last we see of him and his silly ideas on regime change.

JAK

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Pipe down Cameron... I suggest you concentrate on the problems at home,

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
Yes he should shut his cake hole... I will be the first to cheer him off. Hopefully that will be the last we see of him...

It's no surprise to these comments coming from the UK.

Cameron's latest comments (yawn) might be considered of interest to others in the world but in the UK (bar perhaps a few semi-literate, Daily Fail zealots) he's generally seen as having descended so far down into the small time Tory mindset that he has become viewed as little more than a petty caricature fit for easy ridicule; an absurd little man achieving nothing except defrauding the populace by playing the usual Tory game of desperately trying to sell off the family silver (what little there is left) before his time's up, hopelessly out of his depth and a man who, in a country working it's way through a politically barren landscape, stands out only insofar as the general public view his words as carrying even less moral authority than those of his pathetic house-mates.

People of consequence have been talking so now, like a pathetic little dog who waits to see what the rest of the pack are doing before he barks, Cameron jumps in to assert his presence with all the political majesty of a school yard 'Me too!'. He's a joke, (albeit a damaging one for those in the UK) but without aligning himself with 'bigger boys' his threats are utterly impotent and I'm quite sure, limited as he is, even he recognises that by now.

To those in the UK he no longer walks with even the pretence of authority any longer and I'd wager that out of all the world leaders whose ears were intended to ring with this feeble grandstand performance, in truth, al-Assad was the last on Camerons mind.

Thanks Cameron for playing your part and helping, in no small way, create a political landscape so comprehensively impoverished that instead of a shameful threat the re-emergence of Tony Blair is a reality.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
How long do you guys have to wait for regime change in England . Maybe you could demand one early just as these sods are doing fo other leaders of countries . Im sorry to hear that Special forces men are wasting their blood just for the sake of a fight , any fight will do it seems.

Surely a real battle can be arranged for all these highly trained men who enjoy killing , to meet on a huge battlefield away from civilization and they can all have a huge hand to hand battle and it could be filmed live for the rest of the world to sit back and watch . Like gladiators . Surely this would satisfy such needs they have without disruption of civil life .

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by JAK

love your descriptive witty writing skills Mr Super Moderator Jak

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Anyone remember Ron Paul saying like 2-3years ago that the wars are all not only for oil but for reshaping the entire middle east?

Well it's happening right before our eyes
Country after country in such a short timespan coup d'etats are happening.

I wonder if the middle east was the only obstacle towards forming a one world govt.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Of Course He Does!

Egypt, Libya and now Syria, are all supposed to be put under the Burqa and the Brotherhood according to the PTB's plan for NWO (Brotherhood is their tool!)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Of Course He Does!

Egypt, Libya and now Syria, are all supposed to be put under the Burqa and the Brotherhood according to the PTB's plan for NWO (Brotherhood is their tool!)

I can see how the cards are falling with extreme Islam being put in place of the moderate regimes , but I dont understand why this is their tool and how it will work for TPTB with their agenda.

Do they want the ultimate clash of Muslim against Christian world fantasy as some ploy for complete knockout match ?
So how will they work it ?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

Do they want the ultimate clash of Muslim against Christian world fantasy as some ploy for complete knockout match ?
That is what I suspect.
To create another crisis like the Six Day War, where Israel "has no choice" but to use its nukes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join