It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Ten Things Obama Has Not Released

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
This article goes through Some of the things that Obama has Not released.

The author lists 10. There probably are of course many many more.

Each item has an explanation and a couple are very funny yet very typical.

See the story for the "whole story".....

(Laughter inserted)

10. State senate papers. In the 2008 primary, Obama criticized Hillary Clinton for not releasing papers from her eight years as First Lady--but failed to produce any papers from his eight years in Springfield. “They could have been thrown out,” he said.

9. Academic transcripts. His supposed academic brilliance was a major selling point, but Obama (by his own admission) was a mediocre student. His GPA at Occidental was a B-plus at best, and his entering class at Columbia was weak. Can he prove his merit?

8. Book proposal. Obama’s literary agent claimed he was “born in Kenya”--for sixteen years. His original book proposal exists--biographer David Maraniss refers to it--and seems to have embellished other key details of his life. Yet it has never been released.

7. Medical records. In 2000, and again (briefly) in 2008, GOP presidential candidate Sen. John McCain released thousands of pages of his medical records. Obama, who had abused drugs and continued smoking, merely provided a one-page doctor’s note ............[story continues...]

The article has lots of supporting links;
Breitbart source

6 thru 1

6. Small-dollar donors...

5. The Khalidi tape...

4. The real White House guest list...

3. Countless FOIA requests...

2. Health reform negotiations...

1. Fast and Furious documents...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
He's such a hypocrite. His campaign is calling for Romney to release his tax records and yet all of his records are sealed up. I mean, we can't even really figure out where the guy was born!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

His past is hidden because of who he works for/with. My post here is relevant.

Normally, I try to stay cordial in these issues, but I'm finding that harder and harder these days. Ugh, I know, I should be using 'kid-gloves'. But, seriously! It's getting way too close to being an end game for America, time to remove the 'kid-gloves' and tell it how it is. I'm tired of trying to see the common ground and trying to see things from the 'other' side. Enough! This is my country and this is where my children will have families. I have boys, but I also have a daughter. I can't imagine how she is going to be treated once our country is handed over to another force. I get nauseous just thinking about it. The rest of you need to think about that for a bit. Our daughters.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SourGrapes

Good reference.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SourGrapes

exactly. Don't get caught up in the limiting and defeatist attitude of the PC world.

Take them gloves off. Act natural as you know how to and speak it as it is. If people have a problem it is theirs. Life is tough. We can't worry about making people happy by not upsetting them. We can make them happy by making them happy.

It is pointless to try and not offend anyone....screw that and screw them. I won't change who I am...please don't yourself.

We may not change a thing, but our kids need to see that there is not an end all price to our integrity. We have to draw the line and the consequences be damned.

I love you people,

HOLD IT DOWN.

edit on 19-7-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
1. Fast and Furious documents.

???

.5 The microfilm of his BC.

Because it would show he got his BC through Hawaii's BS immigration policies, and he wasn't actually born in Hawaii.

new topics

top topics

join