It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's re-analyse the Nostradamus Olympics quatrain, X - 74

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

"Que les Entres",first off don't rely on google translator!,translates as where they enter,meaning anything from the entrance of the olympic arena to entry rom a transdimensional portal?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

I just click on your link about Shabbat to learn more about it and to see how it could relate to the olympic games this year...and wow! If this isn't a motive for a Zionist revenge plot then I don't what is.

July 28th = 9 AV

Expulsion from England (1290)
The Jews of England were expelled by King Edward I on this date in 1290

The Spanish Expulsion (1492)
The Jews of Spain were expelled by King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella on the 9th of Av of 1492, terminating many centuries of flourishing Jewish life in that country.

Holy Temples Destroyed; Birth of Moshiach (423 BCE and 69 CE)
Both the first and second Holy Temples which stood in Jerusalem were destroyed on Av 9: the First Temple by the Babylonians in the year 3338 from creation (423 BCE), and the second by the Romans in 3829 (69 CE).

The Temples' destruction represents the greatest tragedy in Jewish history, for it marks our descent into Galut--the state of physical exile and spiritual displacement in which we still find ourselves today. Thus the Destruction is mourned as a tragedy that affects our lives today, 2,000 years later, no less than the very generation that experienced it first hand.

Yet the Ninth of Av is also a day of hope. The Talmud relates that Moshiach ("anointed one"--the Messiah), was born at the very moment that the Temple was set aflame and the Galut began. [This is in keeping with the teachings of our sages that, "In every generation is born a descendent of Judah who is worthy to become Israel's Moshiach" (Bartinoro on Ruth); "When the time will come, G-d will reveal Himself to him and send him, and then the spirit of Moshiach, which is hidden and secreted on high, will be manifested in him"

What do you all think?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by R6A6W6

Doesnt "entres" mean enter?

From Wiktionary:

Catalan

Verb

entrés
1.First-person singular imperfect subjunctive form of entrar.
2.Third-person singular imperfect subjunctive form of entrar.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

French

Verb

entrés m pl
1.masculine plural past participle of entrer

Anagrams
Ernest
rentes, rentés
sterne
ternes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Swedish

Noun

entrés
1.indefinite genitive singular of entré

edit on 20-7-2012 by article because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Ok, so where are we at now? Seems like a lot of minds working together for a greater cause! Lol

Love it.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by iwan2ski
July 28th = 9 AV

722 years.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by R6A6W6

I would also like to show the translation I was able to put together.

In the full elapsed great seventh number Games appear at the time of slaughter, Not esloign'e the great millennial EAGE That the entries out from their tombs.

Not esloign'e the great millennial EAGE - This part never comes out so clearly, but I believe it is as you have mentioned it. Durring or right after the millinium.

The great severnt number I take as the 7 thousand year mark.

From just being on the planet in the last however many years, I often catch mention of some people believing that we are living in the 6th and or 7th thousandth year of creation. Some ancient peoples believed this to be so.

I would also like to mention, in a few diffrent languages, d'Hecatombe means Disaster. In Catalan, it translates as this instead of Slaughter.

So it could be games or it could be durring war.

If this quatrain meant anything about today, I would think that it reads pretty close to translation...

My take:

"In the full elapsed great seventh number"
"Games appear at the time, for far from the great millennial AGE"

Durring the current war / or Olympics (games of slaughter), in the 7th month (sept) or current time, this 7th thousdandth year....

"That the entries out from their tombs"

Dead will rise - People thought dead will show up - The Taliban - People connected to those killed - Something so catastrophic takes place that the dead will shake, flood, or be exumed from their graves - Dead will be everywhere with no one to bury them.

I look at it as a major tsunami that will wipe out coastlines and make it appear that the dead came from their graves.

This could have happened at a recent previous time? I dont know of anything that happen in Sept right off, but maybe it's a refrence to 7 also and not the month.

This is the 2nd refrence to the 7th month that I am aware of.

Thanks for the topic!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by R6A6W6
reply to post by Maldavius

Thanks for pointing that out. Small error sorry.

I'll edit that now lol
edit on 19-7-2012 by R6A6W6 because: (no reason given)

Considering when the book came out, it seems just as likely it was to cash in on the Munich Olympics tragedy that had happened the previous year. First Olympics of the 70's (great 7th number?) and was relatively close to the end of the millennium.

Either way, people can, and indeed do, read what they want into the quatrains.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

Interesting. What took place?

I dont recall anyone comming out of their graves, or a metaphore similar, but I was very young then, also.

Never mind. Did my own leg work here. Thanks!

The Munich massacre is an informal name for events that occurred during the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich, Bavaria in southern West Germany, when members of the Israeli Olympic team were taken hostage and eventually killed by the Palestinian group Black September.[3][4][5][6][7] Shortly after the crisis began, the Palestinians demanded the release of 234 prisoners held in Israeli jails. They also demanded the release of all members of the German Red Army Faction being held in German prisons.[8] Black September called the operation "Ikrit and Biram",[9] after two Christian Palestinian villages whose inhabitants were expelled by the Haganah in 1948.

The kidnappers killed eleven Israeli athletes and coaches and a West German police officer. Five of the eight members of Black September were killed by police officers during a failed rescue attempt. The three surviving assassins were captured, but later released by West Germany following the hijacking by Black September of a Lufthansa airliner. Israel responded to the killings with Operation Spring of Youth and Operation Wrath of God, during which Palestinians suspected of involvement in the massacre were systematically tracked down and killed by Israeli intelligence and special forces. The Israeli operations cost the lives of one innocent in Norway (Lillehammer affair) and of four passersby in Lebanon during the killing of Ali Hassan Salameh.[10]

Wiki

More added:

DAMOUR, Lebanon - There is not much left here.

Once an elegant Christian town of hand-hewn stone homes and citrus groves overlooking the Mediterranean, Damour is now a hollow ruin. Weeds sprout from bombed-out foundations. Apartment buildings stagger from mortar fire. One has imploded at an angle like a broken accordion.

Damour suffered more than most Christian towns in Lebanon's bloody 15-year civil war that ended in 1990. It was just one of many datelines of horror that transformed the country into a television-age Armageddon. The conflict claimed 150,000 lives.

Both Muslims and Christians fled Lebanon, but far more Christians left. From a prewar Lebanese population of roughly 4 million, 500,000 of the 700,000 who emigrated were Christian. In the eight years since, another 100,000 Christians have left.

Damour's desolate streets were blanketed in fog on a recent morning. The dull tapping of hammers broke a strange silence that falls on the town 15 miles south of Beirut. A work crew was fitting new stones into the walls of St. Elia's Eastern Orthodox Church, which was demolished in the fighting.

Stonecutter Michael Abu Abdella, 58, wiped the plaster dust off his hands and remembered the attacks that devastated the Christian community and forced hundreds to flee. The worst memory of that time was the night in January 1976 when Palestinian Fatah guerrillas returned to savage the 300 Christians who remained. They dynamited homes and massacred entire families. They exhumed the dead from the Christian cemetery and scattered skeletons throughout the rubble.

Lebanon

Im not sure if this is related but it seems to take place around the first olympics and the 1970s.

It makes me wonder though, if this even has not happened, is it possible there will be a cituation where some group of people may start exhuming people from graves that they may beleieve should not be on their land, dead or alive?

Anyways, look forward to more reading.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

The year of the great seventh number accomplished,

Year 2012,the year the worlds population went to over--------7 Billion

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
It took 5 countries 7 years to complete
the millineum wheel in London
( now called the millineum Eye)
Is that anything? Probably not.
Here's a facts link on the Eye.

www.buzzle.com...

Oh yeah, and it's owned by Merlin Entertainment.
edit on 20-7-2012 by sealing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by iwan2ski

Nice! Thanks for that info!

That is a very interesting theory, I have always wondered about a middle earth society!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Hi there,
I read sometime ago, that the reason Nostradamus and other such people wrote in this way, with hidden codes and meanings etc, was because the laws in those times could have had them imprisoned or killed for prophesising.... so they had to disguise them in hope people would make the right links in the future.

I don't know how accurate this is, but makes sense to me, something about being seen as anti church/religion etc, maybe they thought it was devil communicating, I don't know!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

July 28th = 9 AV

722 years.

Does 722 have any special meaning? I know 322 is identified with skull and bones and Freemasonary, but the only thing that google turns up is project 722 which seems to be about a new addition to the Wizardary World of Harry Potter.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by iwan2ski

Just struck me 22/7 is pi ... Blavatsky talks about pi and the male female opposites ...

Source
Theosophist Helena Blavatsky outlines elaborates on the importance of pi:
The mathematical symbol for the incommensurable ratio of the circumference of a circle to the length of its diameter, and for corresponding ratios in plane and solid geometry. Its incommensurability is a particular instance of the impossibility of expressing geometrical magnitudes exactly in number. Bearing in mind that there is a geometrical key to interpretation of cosmic law and structure, and that the facts of geometry cannot possibly be arbitrary or meaningless but must be faithful representations of general laws; then we shall understand that the ratio π, involving such radial and important elements as the straight line and the circle, must be of paramount importance. The figures, either for approximate decimal evaluations or approximate fractional ratios, play an important part in the symbology of the ancient mystery-language. These figures and the numbers which they make are found in the numerical values of letters and words in the Hebrew and Greek alphabets. The problem of squaring the circle by a purely geometrical construction does not involve the use of π at all. In the occult, 1 represents man and 0 represents woman.

Curious link anyhow.

Squaring of the circle, completion.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The year of the great seventh number accomplished
it will appear at the time of the games of slaughter

- Munich, 1972. 11 Israeli athletes, 5 Palastinian members of the PLO and a German police officer where killed in a slaughter and hostage situation buy PLO members, also known as the 'Munich Massacre' and Spielberg even made it into a film.

not far from the age of the great millennium,

- Well, considering Nostradamus wrote this in the 1500's, 1972 probably seemed close to the 21st Century to him.

when the dead will come out of their graves.

- Not sure on this one.

Even the Quatrain, X-74, 74 being two off '72, when the games happened. I think its safe to say this isn't to do with the 2012 London Olympics.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

July 28th = 9 AV

722 years.

Does 722 have any special meaning? I know 322 is identified with skull and bones and Freemasonary, but the only thing that google turns up is project 722 which seems to be about a new addition to the Wizardary World of Harry Potter.

I'm probably way off but what i see is that 722 can be seen as 9/11
7+2 = 9
7+2+2 = 11

Probably just a coincidence but maybe there is a relation.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sovaka
Or it could be that we will see the return of famous people whom have faked their deaths?

thats an interesting comment..

in light of wellaware1.com... actors playing multiple roles

in society

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
After pondering this abit, and thanks again for the OP, by the way, Ive come to the conclusion that this has happened already. Recently though. I did more digging and I think this is a perfect match.

The year of the great seventh number accomplished,

- 1976 - In the year of the 7th year. Doesnt say which one. Just a year.

it will appear at the time of the games of slaughter,

- 1976 - Olympics

not far from the age of the great millennium,

- 1976, pretty close to the edge of the millennium at this point.

when the dead will come out of their graves.

- First let me point out, that this is probably part of another quatrain. He does that often. As in one of 2 or 3 or more for that time, event or whatever. A major event happened durring the Olympics that had people being exhumed from their graves. Christians. It was a bloody event indeed.

January 1976 when Palestinian Fatah guerrillas returned to savage the 300 Christians who remained. They dynamited homes and massacred entire families. They exhumed the dead from the Christian cemetery and scattered skeletons throughout the rubble.

Massacre

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

1976 - Olympics

XXI - Summer Olympics

Montreal, Canada

XII - Winter Olympics

Denver, United States → Innsbruck, Austria

What do you think? Solved?

edit on 20-7-2012 by article because: ooops link

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I've been trying to sort of cross reference Mother Shiptons prophecies against Nostrodamus's.
You guy's might see something i dont.
her prophecies are to long to post so there's a link below

pyramidtlc.org...

She mentions London alot and Flooding.

just a thought

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by nostromo85

I think you and some of the other posters are on the right track with the 72 Olympics as it does seem to fit the quatrain quite nicely.

But it does also have a modern now a days feel to it as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join