It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's re-analyse the Nostradamus Olympics quatrain, X - 74

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I did some research on the "great number 7" and found something interesting, not sure if anyone mentioned this yet but the #7 is considered the number of "spiritual perfection" in the bible, maybe with some considering the end of the Mayan calender as a spiritual awakening maybe we are in the year when humans will find spiritual perfection.

www.biblestudy.org...

...maybe the "games of slaughter" is referring to Call of Duty

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
As i promised,here's the analysis of the book for this quatrain:
The book was published in early 1999,so the analysis he makes is about the next few years.Combining it with the prophecy X-72

L'an mil neuf cens nonante neuf sept mois,
Du ciel viendra un gran Roy effrayeur.
Resusciter le grand Roy d'Angolmois.
Avant apres Mars regner par bon heur.

"In the year 1999 and seven months,
From the sky will come a great King of terror.
The great king of the Mongols will be resuscitated,
Before and after Mars reigns by good fortune.".

He believes that the great seventh,refers to July and the games of slaughter are the 2000 olympic games(although they took place from September 15th to October 1st and not on July),which he believed that a great destruction would take place.

So since in 2000 olympics and the others that followed a major disaster didn't happen,we can wait for this year's games to see if this prophecy will come true.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Would holigraghic imagery be portayed as the dead rising from the dead? maybe during the games?
uav"s are compared to playing games as well

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by R6A6W6

Slight correction in the translation, "hecatomb" as two significations it can mean a religious sacrificial event where greeks sacrificed bulls or an event with a large loss of human lives this definition started to be used in the French language in france at the beginning of the 1500's.

So the sentence would mean "games where a lot of people died" or about to die...

Also "entres" i'm not sure how the translated "entres" into dead but this word in French can mean multiple things but not a dead person as far as I'm award.

Entres with an s means "entries" or entry point, there should be an accent over the E thought I'm not sure if this was because they didn't have those back then or he wasn't that literate or something.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The year of the great seventh number accomplished,
it will appear at the time of the games of slaughter,
not far from the age of the great millennium,
when the dead will come out of their graves.

...the great number 7 refers to spiritual perfection...games of slaughter could refer to something yet to be seen (you could say the Olympics if that makes you feel better)...the great millenium is when Christ is supposed to return for his reign of a thousand years...the dead coming out of their graves = he doesn't refer to them walking or crawling out of their graves, caskets and bodies have been known to unearth themselves during earthquakes and the such, so this is how I would translate this quatrain

In the year of spiritual perfection
"it" will appear at the Olympics
close to when Christ begins his 1000 year reign
after a great cataclysm

...but what is "it", I read the quatrains before and after and can't seem to figure out what he is referring to, regardless, we are nowhere near spiritual perfection so I wouldn't get worried.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by R6A6W6

I am still thinking along the lines that Nostradamus is seeing the slaughter around the world that is happening right now as well.

I tend to think, having read a great deal about Michel de Nostredame over the years., that he either was a Time Traveller, or a Visionary who could see into Future events. I just asked my wife this question, and she said he was both. Whatever or however he saw it, yes, he did see things we are experiencing today in real time.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Maybe the millennium they speak about isn't 1.2% past the 2nd millennium, but look at the name of the stadium that the 2012 olympics will take place..

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
osama died of kiney failer in 2001-2002 he was very sick and theres no way he made it in the moutains for 10-11 years straight

false flag we are in afganistan to control the poppi fields and we are taking over the middle east for the oil . befor china and russia can take it over the my op

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The dead rise up? dont think of it as they get up them selfs.
just look at the MAD wheather we are having.

the ground in england is geting overly wet.
and in america its very dry.
could some thing from this make the ground Erupt in some way.
spilling out bodies? or do you think its zombies?

what was the land used for before they built the olympic grounds?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
It may be wild, but no more so than any other I suppose...Here is a possibility on the last line though. The Soviet Union has been assumed dead now for 20 years. Up to this year, Russia has been very much in line to that assumption. Rather quietly handling it's internal problems and looking inward far more than outward. That has changed rather dramatically now as a man who was an Officer in the Soviet Unions feared internal security service now runs the nation and he's rather iron fisted about it.

The Bible, as I recall, also mentions circumstances many are taking to be these current times where it will develop somehow to bring Russian into an attack on Israel from the North, or so I've heard variations of now for a few years.

Eh? Just a thought. Who knows? I think Nostradamus has gotten just enough right among the myriad of wrong to take a little notice of when world events seem to match something he had to say in his cryptic notes.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by R6A6W6

I think it could be something along the lines of;

The year of the great seventh number accomplished, - at the end of July (7th month in the year)
It will appear at the time of the games of slaughter, - Slaughter on a big scale (possibly at the Olympics)
Not far from the age of the great millennium, - A year not long before/after the millennium (2012)
When the dead will come out of their graves. - People supposable dead appear or have their names used.

But as it’s been mention cryptic can be taken anyway.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Here is my Interpretation :-

A full revolution of the 7th month, ie :- end of july
Olympic games begin at the time of slaughter in Syria
2000 millenium has just passed
Jesus returns !

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I enjoy speculating so.....

The Olympic venue is not far from the millennium dome. (Greenwich and Hackney) could this be related ? I'm looking to see what cemetery/s are in the area which may give a location/s for a possible event.

There are 3 cemeteries east of the Olympic stadium.

edit on 19-7-2012 by Jamjar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
...again

...the great number 7 refers to spiritual perfection...games of slaughter could refer to something yet to be seen (you could say the Olympics if that makes you feel better)...the great millenium is when Christ is supposed to return for his reign of a thousand years...the dead coming out of their graves doesn't refer to them walking or crawling out of their graves, caskets and bodies have been known to unearth themselves during earthquakes and the such, so this is how I would translate this quatrain:

In the year of spiritual perfection
"it" will appear at the Olympics
close to when Christ begins his 1000 year reign
after a great cataclysm

...but what is "it", I read the quatrains before and after and can't seem to figure out what he is referring to, regardless, we are nowhere near spiritual perfection so I wouldn't get worried.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Wheelindiehl

....again?

It stands for that in one particular biblical context. We are talking about a quattrain that has been translated, and a bible that has been translated, and both put into a hypothetical context almost 5 centuries later. Maybe it stands for what you say, or maybe it doesn't.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I agree, it just seems many people on this thread take Nostradamus word for word w/o understanding the bigger picture he is trying to relay.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Just throwing this out there but;
Isn't the giant ferris wheel in London
called the Millennium Wheel?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by R6A6W6
reply to post by Maldavius

Thanks for pointing that out. Small error sorry.

I'll edit that now lol
edit on 19-7-2012 by R6A6W6 because: (no reason given)

It's closer than that because the new millennium did not begin until 1/1/2001. In Gregorian timekeeping, the 1st millennium began at year 1. There was no year zero ( 1 B.C. to 1 A.D. ) see Roman Numerals. So we're counting from 1 to 1000 and not 0 to 999.

edit on 19-7-2012 by primus2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by R6A6W6
The year of the great seventh number accomplished,

During the year set aside by God to sound the final 7 trumpets i.e. "The Day of the Lord, a year for the recompenses of ZION" - Is 34:8

notice the scripture uses ZION just as the Olympics.

it will appear at the time of the games of slaughter,

Could be the Olympics 2012, as those games fall within the final year of mankinds self rule (Pentecost 2012 to Pentecost 2013); the year all 7 trumpets will sound, and Jesus Christ will return on the last day - Pentecost 2013.

They are games, and if some theories have any credit, may be the begining of the slaughter (false flag leading to WW3).

not far from the age of the great millennium,

The great millenium is the millenial reign of Jesus Christ and the 144,000 members of the Elohim of God (Temple/Kingdom/Family of God) "and they reigned with Jesus Christ as kings and priests a thousand years".

At the end of this year (Pentecost 2013) the millenium will begin.

when the dead will come out of their graves.

At the moment Jesus Christ begins to return, all of the 144,000 born of mankind in the past 6000 years that have been tried and tested, molded and fashioned into the spiritual image of God and then died a mortal death will be resurrected to immortal spiritual life (i.e. Moses, Aaron, Mark, Luke, John, Joshua, Joseph, Mary, Ruth, Daniel etc.) as eternal members of the Kingdom of God. None of these great people are spirit beings yet, as only God the Father and Jesus Christ have that honor now. First those who are dead and buried in the ground, then those saints alive today that are listed among the group in an instant, transformed from mortal to immortal (very few).

Very interresting find OP, thanks!

God Bless,

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Hi there,
Thought I would ask your opinion on something - because of your studies on Nostradamus.

I was obsessed in my youth, but got caught up in being an adult for a long time. About two or three years ago I started to look into stuff again, for hobby sake.

I think....and please understand, this is just a guess on what I have read and researched - but do you think its possible that the predictions are two years off? So, 1999 a great king of terror etc....fast forward to 2001?

And, (damn it, ill have to find him again and post it here) I found another physic, but for the life of me can't remember his name...this was back in the 90's. This man made major predictions but was ostracized for being sooooo wrong...the thing is when you re-read them it seems two years behind.

Anyway, I will look for his name and information - but, in the meantime what do you think?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join