It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G1991 Asteroid Document from DTIC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I've uploaded a document I found from DTIC.Mil concerning the G1991 Asteroid in which in 1992 the paper states regarding the asteroid, "...may be the upper end of a spacecraft." I have not previously seen this document discussed, and it was quite by accident that I found this document. The download link is here: ge.tt...

Please let me know if you have discussed this document before, and what the implications of this document is to the study of the G1991 asteroid. I understand it is known as a extraterrestrial artifact, according to some.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Very interesting, thank you.

There was a thread about this object the other week, where I learned the first time about it.

Definitely has some interesting anomalies, like the flickering light and the anomalous trajectory, I'll check out the papers later when I am home. ( Can't open the link at work due to security reasons )

S&F for this gem.
edit on 19-7-2012 by H1ght3chHippie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightofLiberty
the study of the G1991 asteroid.

The name is 1991 VG.
The letters after is in indication of the order of asteroids discovered during that year.

I understand it is known as a extraterrestrial artifact, according to some.

"According to some" is a wishy washy term that could mean anything to anyone, encompasses everything and means nothing at all..

Maybe its best you just read the wikipedia page for this object.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

My apologies.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

reply to post by alfa1

My apologies.

You need not apologize. The case is exactly as you state. The idea that the object could be an ET-something was suggested in an article printed in the highly regarded English astronomical publication the Observatory by a scientist named Steele..

In short, that concept has not been entirely debunked regardless of what some tend to insinuate. I call that technique "debunking without cause."

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Havent heard about this before! thanks

Somehow first thing that came to my mind about this was Dark Knight satellite (you find stuff about it on ats using search) maybe this could be related to that or maybe it is the Dark Knight? most interesting anyways!
S/F from me too!
Cheers!
edit on 7/19/2012 by zoomer72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
This is a truly unusual object with no obvious explanation. High interest remains.

The only certainty about it -- and it's often overlooked -- is that its discovery was quickly announced for public discussion.

Sorta blows the old meme that 'they'd never TELL us' if an unusual object were ever noticed, doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by zoomer72
Havent heard about this before! thanks

Somehow first thing that came to my mind about this was Dark Knight satellite (you find stuff about it on ats using search) maybe this could be related to that or maybe it is the Dark Knight? most interesting anyways!
S/F from me too!
Cheers!
edit on 7/19/2012 by zoomer72 because: (no reason given)

ermm... what i meant was black knight satellite....
(too much dark knight in the air atm
)

top topics

join