It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran denies link to Burgas attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Tehran says accusations linking it to terror attack against Israeli tourists in Bulgaria 'ridiculous'

Iran's state TV is rejecting accusations of Tehran's involvement in an apparent suicide attack against Israeli tourists in Bulgaria that killed at least eight people.

There you have it. Iran is denying involvement in this terrorist act.
I sure don't believe Iran is behind it, but who knows.

Link

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Does this look like an Iranian...

(Video in article)

www.vesti.bg...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ken10

Have to say nope he does not look Iranian at all, if anything he looks your normal travelling American, I need to translate the site being as it is in Bulgarian to see what it says

It did seem very strange how Israel blamed Iran as soon as the explosion happened, lets face it, its not only Iran who hates Israel
edit on 19-7-2012 by PrinceDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
They said the bomber had a U.S. passport and a fake Michigan license. Dun dun dunnnn!!!!! The guy didn't look Iranian.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by PatriotAct

Second that. The guy according to various sources online was caught on CCTV walking around the airport dressed in sportswear, shorts and carrying a backpack before carrying out the attack.

edit on 19-7-2012 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
have they confirmed he was the bomber yet or just sombody hanging around the airport that they suspect ,
either way Israel was too quick to blame Iran i really do hope this is not the beginning of ww3

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by seethetruth

This is from the website hosting the video of the suspected bomber

The attacker used a forged document - driving license from the U.S. state of Michigan, explained the Ministry. He was shot and walk between cars in the parking lot at the airport. When Israeli tourists have uploaded your luggage on the bus, which had to be transported to the hotel, he had joined them, was taken off his backpack and put it in the luggage compartment. Then the bomb exploded. (See photo gallery ) visit to the site have been completed within 14 hours, said at a briefing Interior Minister Tsvetanov. All exhibits will be transported to Sofia, where in a special laboratory and equipment will be investigated in detail. We work at night, said Minister Tsvetanov.

Its translated from Bulgarian hence the grammar is a little whacked out.

if he was putting the backpack into the luggage compartment it does seem a little strange, not a typical vest wearing suicide bomber, makes me think that he either did not expect the bomb to go off at that point or he did not even know the bomb was there. I would go with the first option, probably expected the bus to leave then go off killing more of the people on board.

Either way it is not your typical Arab type of bombing, something definitely amiss here I would say

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
reply to post by ken10

Have to say nope he does not look Iranian at all, if anything he looks your normal travelling American.

edit on 19-7-2012 by PrinceDreamer because: (no reason given)

So what does a travelling 'American' look like? Are all travelling american wearing shorts? Are they all caucasion? Just curious if you can enlighten us on this broad generalization of a travelling American
Do you think there are american suicide bombers now?

edit on 19-7-2012 by hp1229 because: add content

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by samsamm9

The US was behind the attack, the guy was definately a caucasian, had a American drivers license, (note : it is common for many young in the US to have a fake).
This young American just knew who the real terrorists were and decided if he was going to die for the terrorist state of israel, it would be on his terms!
Case closed, Iran cleared.
Now, let's bomb israel before their terrorist squads get here to terrorize us back!!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotAct
They said the bomber had a U.S. passport and a fake Michigan license. Dun dun dunnnn!!!!! The guy didn't look Iranian.
So the passport was real but the license was fake? Nice. Do you know how many countries attempt and are successful at faking US passports in addition to currency?
To me the whole things seems to have been orchestrated by Iran to pass the blame onto US based on your comments
If the US had anything to do with any of it, it wouldn't be this obvious. Just think

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by seethetruth
have they confirmed he was the bomber yet or just sombody hanging around the airport that they suspect ,
either way Israel was too quick to blame Iran i really do hope this is not the beginning of ww3

Precisely. Hopefully another week or two, it would be clearer. Too soon to speculate on anyone (even iran) for that matter.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

did you use google translate lol ,,yes i agree there is something not right theres something not right about the syrian bombing as well there bomb was in a secure area were all there military leaders meet
edit on 19-7-2012 by seethetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Maybe he was from bulgaria?

either way his eyes were blue you can tell....one blew left and one blew right.

Still, if it was really america they would have done it with a hint of overkill..you know us americans...we like the big booms not the small ones....and we would have hired someone brown to do it for us.

I put my money on someone other than Iran though....it just doesnt fit for Iran. Maybe Mossad botched their own bombing. The fact it went off premature means that it wasnt a suicide blast intentionally. Or

The guy carrying the backpack had no idea someone slipped a boomer into his backpack when he wasnt looking? Yea thats a stretch......

new topics

top topics

join