It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police respond to ET sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
This would be a hell of a way to glean attention let alone, Baker Acted so..... I tend to believe this. I don't believe however, this was an attempted break in. Seeing 'non-humans' is very distinct from seeing someone in a mask (if that's where they were going with that comment)

I wish there was a description to what these two people allegedly saw.
I'll look around and see if this was mentioned anywhere else in Canada.

PORT COQUITLAM — Police are used to going on strange calls, but one incident early Monday morning in Port Coquitlam could be fit for The X-Files, or perhaps Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

Coquitlam Mounties responded to a call of a man and a woman screaming from their apartment on Wilson Avenue.

When police arrived, the couple told investigators they had seen two “non-human entities” on their patio.
www.thenownews.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Sorry that I'm that guy, but...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Yes, I caught that last night. Though why anyone called the police is beyond me. I guess they don't realize that if they saw them on their patio, they've already had missing time.
edit on 19-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Yes, I caught that last night. Though why anyone called the police is beyond me. I guess they don't realize that if they saw them on their patio, they've already had missing time.
edit on 19-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Who had missing time? These two people? If so, where did you read that?
Thanks Unity

new topics

top topics

join