It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witness dead people.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
No camera necessary:

The development of a mathematical system for the representation of events in space-time is witnessed every day.

This is magic, this is science, this is:

Johnny Cash - Deceased September 12, 2003

Sergei Rachmaninoff - Deceased March 28, 1943

Given any field where records are created, no matter there format, they all will be based upon symbolism arrangement and scale.

The entire records of time at our fingertips and yet nothing. Why is it that we paw at our own creation in the manner of a prehistoric man?

Fear can own and so we should face it own it instead. There is no difference between the evidence of these systems combined and those tales of past which heralded certain people with an ability to remotely view, from the mirror to the crystal ball, this is the digital equivalent we just aren't using it as we should.

It is strange how simple things seem once we know them.

So secrets die; do we need them?

Consider those records which cannot be reconciled with symbolism arrangement and scale.

Electromagnetic radiation is able to be sampled and represented to such a degree it is capable of fooling the human system, and while it continues to do so its underlying structure, its true nature, remains hidden in the open.

This is magic, this is science, this is:

Home

Where is your photo? Where is your song? Where is your scent?

An explanation of visual time traversal:

Given a system which is capable of representing that which is not now and that which is, how does one define reality? Is reality confined only to now? If one can view a representation of an event in space-time from a moment which is not the now/moment of the event does it mean that moment cannot be defined as reality before during or after the event?

However it is you reconcile this information, whether relating it to religious or scientific notions or even the matrix, it is best to know you can and are being watched at every moment, there are NO secrets, you cannot hide from the universe.

What occurs when one stops knowing and realises instead?

This is not written to incite fear but simply as a result of my existence and need to express myself. The great library is accessible to our species but it is not ours.

When the great library is re-opened and one is allowed access to their families, their histories, their existences, as well as those of others the species will change forever more. Be careful what you wish for!

See you all soon.

If seeking further information:

"John Berger - Ways of seeing" Episode 1

Part 1

Further reading:
George Boole
Claude Shannon - A Mathematical Theory of Communication

Any book on digital processing and representation of any of the senses of the human system.

Another thread broaching many similar concepts to those presented here but intermingled with in-game advertising and state machines: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7/19/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--Removed YT Videos--Please see First YT link for the rest.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
*leans over slowly*

*whispers softly*

"I see dead people"

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I sure wish I had time to watch two dozen really great YouTube videos but I don't.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by usernamehere

Love the thread . Very thought provoking. Thanks !

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
uhh the almighty mod. the YouTube videos removed from the op is a four part series titled "ways of seeing" by John Berger the entire series was included to assist those not wishing to sift through YT. if you have any trouble locating the series and would like some assistance msg me.

new topics

top topics

join