It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats with the troll name calling? lol

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Why is it when someone has a different view from the masses there labeled a troll ....is that because the people slinging the word "troll" about have not argument ?

Very very unintelligent way of replying ....

lol

E
edit on 19-7-2012 by EqualizerUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
no OP, its just that people disagree, and when they say they disagree, others can't handle that.

they say "HOW CAN YOU DISAGREE WITH ME, DUMB OR JUST TROLLING"

they are trolling, or they are being whiney babies.

everyone should just relax.
edit on 19-7-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
It's like when you bring up dirty facts about Israel, you're all of a sudden an antisemite.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotAct
It's like when you bring up dirty facts about Israel, you're all of a sudden an antisemite.

Everyone is entitled to there opinion, i truly believe that no mater what it is ...

E

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Only trolls post in the rant forums.

Troll.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by EqualizerUK

i define a troll as a person who uses emotional arguments to win a debate. a person who when confronted with a fact based argument, counters with half truths and eventually degrades to name calling and threats.

there are a lot of trolls here and everywhere on the internet.

-subfab

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by subfab

i define a troll as a person who uses emotional arguments to win a debate. a person who when confronted with a fact based argument, counters with half truths and eventually degrades to name calling and threats.

-subfab

Thats true ....as much as i dissagree and im very opinionated i never start name calling ....or calling people a troll those people get ignored totally as they show them selves up!

E

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
You still bloody whinging?

Just so everyone knows, the OP started a thread and is crying about the fact that nobody agrees with him. His idea of posting on ATS is: If I want your opinion I'll give it to you.

The topic, for anyone interested: People wasting there lives i.e drug addicts ..alcoholics..scum bags etc..

Have a read, it's a great laugh. You'll find out exactly why the OP is just a whinging cowardly troll.

edit on 19/7/2012 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by subfab

You have pretty much totally described the OP's attitude in the thread I linked above.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Actually, that was quite funny.

OP: You don't seem to be able to understand peoples Points of View very well, and maybe at some point you should try take some time out from your box and see the world from others eyes.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by nostromo85
reply to post by Kryties

Actually, that was quite funny.

OP: You don't seem to be able to understand peoples Points of View very well, and maybe at some point you should try take some time out from your box and see the world from others eyes.

If i believe someones point of view to be totally wrong then thats my right ....as its theres to not agree...

E

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Anybody who reads the thread I linked will know for sure you're lying.

Keep trolling though mate, I'm sure there are people behind the scenes discussing your banning right now

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Some people are natural trolls. They arent even trying, they just ARE. Just like the miserable contentious jerks who are abrasive, incapable of getting along or communication without being rude and offensive, and generally most are just glad theyre online and not anywhere around you in real life. Theyre all over the internet and this board... even right here on this thread.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

But of course, you saw that in your last thread, didn't you?

Many calling you a "Troll" because they jumped to conclusions and assumed. (We all know what happens when you assume). Bleeding hearts have a place but we must remember that they pave the road to hell with their good intentions.

I don't take offense to the word "Troll" as that was my nickname long before the interwebs.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

You seem to be quite the troll yourself. Get off your soapbox.

It seems that you did not even give a ounce of rational thought to the OP's question. But rather made a emotional decision with the reply.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

I don't take offense to the word "Troll" as that was my nickname long before the interwebs.

Did you used to live under a bridge and have a penchant for Billy Goats?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by Kryties

You seem to be quite the troll yourself. Get off your soapbox.

Strongly worded opinions that leave little room for response beyond totally agreeing require an equally strong response to get our point across.

Doesn't always work though

It seems that you did not even give a ounce of rational thought to the OP's question. But rather made a emotional decision with the reply.

I gave it all the thought required. I speak from personal experience, the OP does not. The OPs total lack of empathy, combined with the attitude he displayed in that thread and his dismissal of anyone who disagreed with him, instantly, using one liners, was more than enough for me to recognise him as the troll that he is.
edit on 19/7/2012 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Nope, it was due to my particular build and not to handsome face.

It is what it is, this is what I was born with. I accept that.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

You & the OP took a debate and turned it into a argument.

At which point, opinions become firmly entrenched. Regardless of the flaws in the argument.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join