It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The spirit of America is alive and well....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
....and I am not talking about the US Government. I am talking about the people of the United States. The United States that are UNITED because they agreed on the original contents of the Constitution of the United States. WE THE PEOPLE. We are resilient and we will not back down to any government, organization, banker or other world power. WE do not believe in power. WE believe in freedom! Freedom for every man woman or child that understands and is willing participant to respect that mankind has been given by GOD certain unalienable rights.

Yes, America has a bit of dark history, we didn't get here by shaking hands and agreeing with everyone we meet don't you know. Although that is what we do. We shake hands and we meet people, we embrace our differences. We welcome everybody who is willing to embrace the company of strangers as long as those people acknowledge their own god given rights! We do not welcome those who seek to bind us, belittle us, enslave us or otherwise. We welcome those who take it upon themselves the GOD given right to be free.

Freedom is not free, there are those who wish to oppress us and that did not come from free market capitalism, it came from the root conflict in the Bible and other religious texts. That in which satan wished to impose on mans freewill. Man has free will. It is up to man, wether to keep it, or give it away.

Good is to practice your free will.
Evil is to inflict your will on others.

The spirit of America is alive and well. Let freedom reign forever!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

edit on 19-7-2012 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

Spirit is well and good but the reality is your constitution is dead, your government (regardless of who is in office) is a dictatorship, your people are getting starved/beaten to death, your free speech is going out the door quick..

I would say that spirit does not count for much unless you can use it.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
A bit of a dark history?

You mean like raping, killing and stealing from every red person we saw when we got here? How bout the biological warfare with the smallpox blankets?

Or shipping over millions of black people to force them in to slave labor? Then "freeing" them but continuing to deny their rights and status?

Or nuking two cities in Japan full of civilians off the face of the Earth?

Or invading and occupying nations with little or no provocation? Shock and awe? If I were you I'd be more upset with those Americans occupying Iraq as with the ones "Occupying" Wall Street.

This land is your land, this land is my land! This land was made for you and me!

edit on 19-7-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by HumanCondition

Were gonna use it.

It was safeguarded for us to use when needed.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

I am upset with the situation in the middle east.

Does not make for my resolve to be any less.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb

Were gonna use it.

It was safeguarded for us to use when needed.
I hope so. Better do it soon.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

I don't know if outsiders looking in fully understand this, but we are in a sort of state of limbo. That is because the corruption in America happened long before many of us were even born. So when people like the poster below your first post say things like that it is very offensive. However, we must exercise restraint for now until the first shots ring out, many lives will be lost if done otherwise.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

I don't know if outsiders looking in fully understand this, but we are in a sort of state of limbo. That is because the corruption in America happened long before many of us were even born. So when people like the poster below your first post say things like that it is very offensive. However, we must exercise restraint for now until the first shots ring out, many lives will be lost if done otherwise.
Corruption didn't happen, the system was designed as a corrupt scam.
The problem lies in the monetary system.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

at the time when the revolution was fought... it was the only option. They tried very hard to keep out a banking system that would destroy the republic, but knew that their efforts would only last so long. Thats why the US Constitution was drafted the way it was.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

BINGO! We all know why the U.S. .Government/Coproration hasn't tried to just enforce their will on the world, the American people love to fight. That is the reason that you always hear others from around the world asking us when WE are going to kick this thing off. Everyone in the world knows that when the Americans actually get riled up enough to stop arguing and fighting amongst themselves long enough to join together, we are a force to be feared. We have the means to fight back ( the second amendment) precisely because we will not be controlled by the .Gov. One of these days, they are gonna cross that line in the sand and we will all have had quite enough. At that point, the first global revolution against tyranny will occur. It isn't just a problem for us this time, it isn't only Europe, it isn't only the middle east or asia. It is the entire world, the entirety of humanity has almost had quite enough.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

at the time when the revolution was fought... it was the only option. They tried very hard to keep out a banking system that would destroy the republic, but knew that their efforts would only last so long. Thats why the US Constitution was drafted the way it was.
What ways do you propose something can be done?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

yes, but unfortunately for those who criticize us, they also do not have arms and therefore no way to defend themselves. Many will have no choice but to do what they are told. The balance of the entire world is a burden that lays on the back of american citizens.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Well on July 27 the UN arms agreement will be signed and the people of the US will have no choice but to fight if signed.

ETA: We'll probably wait though for the FEDS or whoever to start kicking in doors though before the first shots ring out.
edit on 19-7-2012 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Well on July 27 the UN arms agreement will be signed and the people of the US will have no choice but to fight if signed.
I like the optimism but no ones going to fight. That's a fact.
Even if some did fight, it would be crushed.
Freedom is dead. Resistance is futile, technology has made that a certainty.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Where are u from?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

I feel the same way somtimes, how is it almost all the peoples of earth, save mine and a scant few others. Have so easily given up their rights to self defense and freedom from tyrany? This happened for the most part before my time, but wow, I just can't see giving up my ability to stop oppression without a fight. So I find it hard to believe that so many others did it so easily.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Where are u from?
The West

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

Most of them did it during times of peace. They did not feel the boot on one side of the skull and concrete on the other. They more likely felt some temporary peace like euphoria.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

What country are you from?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join