It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Devils Playground

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22
reply to post by iIuminaIi[/

PS: seethetruth your avatar scared the crap out of me,lol where did you find such a happy dude?

edit on 20-7-2012 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

lol i did a search for worlds ugliest man on google and a picture of me came up haha
no i did do the search bit but its not me i put that as my avatar just to see how many people would judge me on looks and not on what i wrote so far you are the only person to comment and you have seen through my cunning plot

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by seethetruth

Originally posted by TWILITE22
reply to post by iIuminaIi[/

PS: seethetruth your avatar scared the crap out of me,lol where did you find such a happy dude?

edit on 20-7-2012 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

lol i did a search for worlds ugliest man on google and a picture of me came up haha
no i did do the search bit but its not me i put that as my avatar just to see how many people would judge me on looks and not on what i wrote so far you are the only person to comment and you have seen through my cunning plot
How in the world does one resist that smile,it just make me HAPPY HAPPY! in a odd sort of way,he looks like he hasn't a care in the world

can you imagine the zionest have that kind of attitude?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

i bet the world would be a much happier place if we had is out look on life ,, i too like his picture it makes me smile

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

i bet the world would be a much happier place if we had is out look on life ,, i too like his picture it makes me smile

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
just found this george gallaway british mp or ex mp talking about israel and uae

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
you can argue against words but not against pictures
the same thing the nazi are so infamous for are exactly the things isreal is doing
its like the kid with the bad alcoholic dad who instead of trying to be better than ends up being the same as

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloudieallover
you can argue against words but not against pictures
the same thing the nazi are so infamous for are exactly the things isreal is doing
its like the kid with the bad alcoholic dad who instead of trying to be better than ends up being the same as

what you trying to say

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
Its sad that these versions of biblical savagery can happen in this modern age.

Its like all the evil people in the world use the bible as a study guide.

Had to fix that for you there chief! This way it covers all the evil in the world. Popes, Priests, Religious extremists, and them black and homosexual hating christians.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CoolCalmSea

Although I will agree this does have some foreign media completely unrelated to the discussion, for instance the white body bags from an incident in Iraq. It's also been used as syrian propaganda for the " Slaughter of innocents" going on there.

How ever I see plenty of similarities of Nazi Germany and Israel. Just because they are jewish, and the Nazi's TOOK A PART in the holocaust doesn't mean they have nothing in common. You're pretty ignorant to think the holocaust is the only thing Nazi Germany did. It did a whole lot of really amazing things as well, but your history books only outline an event they took part in. Wasn't just them though.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
The Jew's liked the Nazi's till they started to kill the Jew's.
The Jew's Jew's learned well from the Nazi's, how to be cruel.

They maybe worst than the dirty Nazi's, got to give them a chance to prove themselves, let's be fair.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Anyone would think the Jews were the only race who were exterminated in WW2... What about the 20 million russians and I'm sure there are plenty more who we do not sympathize with on a daily basis. Israel are a disgrace to humanity. Say one thing, hide behind the holocaust and do another.

Unfortunetly, the Jews who were killed in WW2 most likely have nothing to do with the dirty scumbags controlling Israel today. They probably just use it and abuse the WW2 excuse to make everyone feel sorry for them while they continue to destroy everything around them.

Nazi Germany was evil, The state of Israel are along the same lines, just on a much smaller scale.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ladysophiaofsandoz
reply to post by Ben81

What happened to the Jewish people was terrible and SHOULD have made them the most kind and understanding people towards other minority groups. You can't say "look what happened to us" and then turn around and act like your oppressors without loosing face and the sympathy of anyone listening.

Because that's what people do right? When they are beaten or abused. They just put on a smile and pick up a flower to pass around to the next person they meet. That's why so many children of abuse become abusers as well. This is human nature - at it's ugliest, yes, but also very common.

Now, I DO agree with the losing face and sympathy aspect you mention, that's inevitable...sorta. Except, quite often, humans react to terror with fear (consider all the free speech issues revolving around Muhammad's image that our media has buckled to.) And sometimes, even with respect. Which leads to admiration. And eventually the circle goes around again. and again.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
This is a beyond ridiculous thread IMO . completely pointless

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by wewillnotcomply666
This is a beyond ridiculous thread IMO . completely pointless

Please explain why is it ridiculous ?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Must Watch

How muslim rescued jews during the holocaust.

edit on 23-7-2012 by iIuminaIi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

This is no different then when Russia, u.s. and Canada was
squabbling over ownership of the arctic regions.
While the ptb were throwing their weight around, only the sensible
ones realized that the land belongs to the Inuit and no one else.
Just as the Holy-Land belongs to the indigenous Bedouin tribes.
Whatever happens,
whether two-state solution or an Equal-rights-democracy
it's the Bedouins who by right need to be in charge of
running the government of their own land.

end of discussion
I doubt many zionist in the Holy-Land are there to herd sheep,
or to protect the culture of the 'Holy-Land' instead the majority are
there to exploit for profit. Just look at the sad shape of the
dead sea resort areas, soon there will be wall-marts and mcdonalds
at every corner.

edit on 23/7/12 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join