It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya Election Success for Secularist Jibril's Bloc

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I suggest you read a real market research report on Libyan security and investment issues:
www.marketresearch.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I am not interested in making a partisan issue.But if donkeys and sheep want to retain ignorance they are most welcome.You have your biases too though less than others.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
Its a shame that people here are islamist sympathizers.And Frontpagemag is a conservative source.Stumason please tell why independent analysts are calling the Libyan election a sham?

I think you answered your own question a few paragraphs back....

Daniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is a New York writer focusing on radical Islam. He is completing a book on the international challenges America faces in the 21st century.

I'll wait until it hits the used book store instead of paying full retail.

I am on the fence about the sham election allegation ,but I do happen to know that Libya continues to be in a strong civil war .Transnational Investors are smarter than peasants you should know that.

I think you are living too much in an instant Microwave oven society. No offense. But things like this take time. The country was just in the middle of a civil war with some hot spots still lingering. What do people expect instant paradise? The Libyans are still figuring things out for themselves. You do realize it's their first time at choosing a representative Government right?

International investors are pretty smart, well sometimes, actually not always, If they were always, then maybe we as a planet wouldn't be in such a financial mess.

The media has its hand-fed story and will be sticking to it. Unfortunately there are some problems with their story.

That's exactly why places like ATS are so important. We can read all sources available and then make up our own minds based on whats brought here by it's members.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
I am not surprised to see stuntman and slayer agreeing with Jibril's Bloc.

That's no sweat off my pair.

reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

There are three kind of people:

1)Sheep
2)conspiracy realist/theorist
3)investor class

I noticed how you tried to toss yourself into the higher "Investor class" so as to give the impression that you are above the Sheep and Conspiracy kind of people. Well I invest too. I don't think I'm above any other members here. Be they perceived as being Sheep or Conspiracists.

Normally,investor class has good knowledge in terms of whats happening where,even conspiracy theorists do ,but its distorted .Libya continues to be in civil war,and its not the rosy image your BBC propaganda apparatus is giving.

Well you're right, well, half right anyways "Normally" investors don't invest in a recent situation like cases such as Libya right off the bat. We want to see some measure of stability first. Having an election is always a good first step. One step at a time.

How's that instant popcorn?

And anti-west,not,but I am anti warfare and anti-imperialist type.Pro-Ron Paul.But anti-monarchy yes.

This last bit here says it all. I'll just let that sit there.
edit on 19-7-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join