It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

27 Year USAF Colonel Dick French Blows The Whistle

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Thx alot Impodog!

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Dick French testified at the CHD on the first day.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by tpg47
reply to post by adeclerk

There is no reason to doubt the credentials of Dick French .

Quite the contrary. It should be your first duty as an investigator.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
If it's the same guy from C2CAM he called the "vaulted room" the "Blue Room". While I don't doubt the fact that there are plenty of vaulted rooms with sensitive files the skeptics need more than a guy's word.

I don't want to create an elaborate scenario in which the government would create a false "blue room" with false information as a test to see how intelligent their own people are, but such would make an effective screening process. If they take the bait and believe everything they are shown and if the false info was leaked they would know who the weakest link was.

As much as I'd like Roswell to be E.T., I am leaning toward it being a covert government operation with "E.T." being the cover story, it's a very effective cover story, no one wants to touch it, it's easily made fun of and dismissed, you have to admit if that is the cover story it has worked very well. As for what Roswell really was? Experimental craft, perhaps Roswell was the first use of this cover to see how effective it would be, perhaps it's still a cover used to this day to cover our own man-made advances in jet/space technology.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pinke
Hope to hear more about this one.

Shame the person is selling a book and is doing the spooky video circuit. Found him doing UFO conferences etc: arealiensreal.org...

This is the #1 motivation most UFO "leaks", if someone is out of work it would be a big temptation to secure yourself in the UFOlogy book/conference circuit, I personally don't know how much these people make but I'm sure some do very well, beats selling insurance.

Reminds me of Nick Pope, that guy if anyone followed him for a long time will notice he went from denying there was anything to accepting that there was something for the sake of having something interesting to say at UFO conventions, if he's more interesting he makes more money. No one wants to hear someone speak if what they have to say is not interesting, fantastic and out of this world, the boring mundane truth just doesn't sell books.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

"This is the #1 motivation most UFO "leaks", if someone is out of work it would be a big temptation to secure yourself in the UFOlogy book/conference circuit, I personally don't know how much these people make but I'm sure some do very well, beats selling insurance."

Well, that just shows how little you know about ufology. I suppose a scientist who writes books about his research is acceptable to you. So what is wrong about a researcher who is expert in his field doing the same? The contradiction displayed in your attitude demonstrates your prejudice - pure and simple.

Nick Pope never denied there was anything to UFOs. This is pure fabrication on your part to reinforce your cynicism.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus

Originally posted by Pinke
Hope to hear more about this one.

Shame the person is selling a book and is doing the spooky video circuit. Found him doing UFO conferences etc: arealiensreal.org...

This is the #1 motivation most UFO "leaks", if someone is out of work it would be a big temptation to secure yourself in the UFOlogy book/conference circuit, I personally don't know how much these people make but I'm sure some do very well, beats selling insurance.

Reminds me of Nick Pope, that guy if anyone followed him for a long time will notice he went from denying there was anything to accepting that there was something for the sake of having something interesting to say at UFO conventions, if he's more interesting he makes more money. No one wants to hear someone speak if what they have to say is not interesting, fantastic and out of this world, the boring mundane truth just doesn't sell books.

Try buying the book. It's almost impossible to get hold of. If it was just about the money why doesn't he just print more books?

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Originally posted by tpg47
reply to post by adeclerk

There is no reason to doubt the credentials of Dick French .

Quite the contrary. It should be your first duty as an investigator.

Precisely.

Has anybody found his date of birth, so we can do a FOIA military records check to see if even was assigned to Blue Book. I've been advised -- but haven't seen any thorough investigation -- that regular Blue Book histories make no mention of him. Likely an oversight, but still needs checking.

So has anybody checked?

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
badufos.blogspot.com...

French claims to have been an investigator and paid "debunker" for the U.S. Air Force's Project Blue Book.

However, John Keel has this to say about French in The Mothman Prophecies:

“Did you ever hear of anyone—especially an air force officer—trying to drink Jell-O?” Mrs. Ralph Butler of Owatonna, Minnesota, asked. “Well, that’s what he did. He acted like he had never seen any before. He picked up the bowl and tried to drink it. I had to show him how to eat it with a spoon.“

Mrs. Butler was describing the man who had visited her in May 1967, following a flurry of UFO sightings in Owatonna. He said he was Major Richard French of the U.S. Air Force although he was dressed in civilian clothes and was driving a white Mustang. His neat gray suit and everything else he was wearing appeared to be brand-new.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
retired Air Force Lt. Col. Richard French

Antonio Huneeus is a 30-year veteran UFO investigative reporter who recently spent time with French and is trying to uncover more facts about the information the former Military Intelligence officer would have us believe. "We did a search and found his name on an official Air Force page that confirmed he was a combat pilot, but that page had nothing to do with UFOs," Huneeus, editor of Open Minds Magazine, told HuffPost.

"My reservations are about some of the claims that he makes, and because of his age, his memory isn't as good as it used to be," Huneeus said. "It's clear to me that he's fairly well read on the subject of UFOs, or he might have heard stories or talked to people. So, I'm trying to separate exactly what he lived and saw directly from what he heard and read."

Sounds like he may be full of it...

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: adeclerk

I can certainly vouch. I am his son. He passed away one week ago. If you wanted evidence whether or not he was in the service, a ten year old would Google him before commenting first. I'm Ex-82nd Airborne. If you still need an answer to that question and want a personal answer I'll be at my father's funeral monday in Las Vegas or you can go into any VFW or American Legion. Call or come by Post #1 in Phoenix and ask about him. Ask for his son Mike French. I'd love to show you around. He'll be buried at the Veteran's National Memorial Cemetery on Cave Creek Road in Phoenix AZ next week. And it's Lt Col Richard French. Decorations include a Congressional Medal of Honor Recommendation for his participation at the battle of Khe Sanh, The Silver Star, 2 Purple Hearts, Presidential Unit Citation, Outstanding Unit Citation, Korean Service Medal, Vietnam Service Medal, Vietnam Gallantry Cross W/Palm, United Nations Service Medal and The United States Air Force Combat Pilot Commander Medal. To name just a few. I thought I'd help you a bit in your quest for evidence.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: kerazeesicko

I'm his son, Mike. See my post below. Google my Dad, Lt Col Richard French and decide what he may be "full" of. Maybe call the American Legion Post 1 in Phoenix. He just passed away last week. And he was sharper than most 40yr olds out there. Did I mention two Phd's, one in astrophysics... He just finished authoring his 2nd book a month ago. I can assure you it wasn't written with a crayon.

Mike French

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Watt1

Testify son.

edit on 30-11-2014 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Mike

Did your father ever speak/share his views about Ufos with you?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join