It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Figuring Out the Hierarchy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I found a very interesting site the day before, check it out for yourself: www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biggestsecret/biggestsecretbook/biggestsecret.htm

And here goes the possible setup of the social pyramid (starting from the bottom):

1. The proletariat, the common Joe, people doing physical labour in factories or gabage fields. Also called the modern slave, with minimum wage and "rights".

2. Educated labour, or experts. People who were able to penetrate the social structur. At least, thats what they thought. They were able to pay for collage and education degrees beyond that, receiving social asurance, positions and acknowledgement in return. But are also better brainwashed to fit more effectiely, serving the system. They include the religious institution, the military and all the profesional and academic afiliations.

3. The party politicians. Independent politicians are in the gray area, they might be part of the system, but they might be not. Politicians who are inside the self indulging party circle are definitely more easily controled by the system. All they have to do is talk and submiting themselves toward the elitist agenda. And they can almost can get anything they want in return, for their "service and loyalty".

4. Corporate elite. They are the masters of our society. The capitalist caste. Devoting their life to "financial advance", the money machine and managerial abuse agent of the "wealths of the real world". They are the masters of the modern economical slavery system.

5. The hidden masters. I say "the aquarius tricksters". Hitler used the term "the new man, the intrepid and cruel new man". The shapeshifting annunakies. The sublime commanders, etc.

But there is another interesting topic to add onto this. Question: how do the hidden masters control the lower castes? Five known kastes, somehow reminds to the caste system used in ancient India?

1. The proletar caste: They are controled through social, everyday life pressure and distress. Bad healtcare, low income expensive education, tax, high prices, low quality food, bad housing and neighbourhood quality, crime issues. In poor countrie, there is not even have no asurance if they have what to eat for tomorow, no security whatsoever, and bad beurocrats. Neglected/marginalized legal rights. Sometimes abused by the legal system itself. Everyday life is very highly competitive (in the non healthy sense), wellcome to the jungle! Add bad media influence to this, bad family values is the bonus. Sufferings is the trait of this class.

2. The educated working caste: The so called "funny middle class". Better life expectations, but yet they have to pay another form of obligation. Loyalty to the company, corps or instititions, and seperate social codes of working/social environments. Brown nose the boss, and step on the average Joe and Jane (at some degree). Pride and prestige based competition on the social and working circle of their own. Working hours obligated with responsabilities. The fear of falling to the proletar class. Medium income, tempting consumerism and deceiving investment/insurance program. Minor crime worries, some legal issues posibilities. Ignorance is the common trait of this class.

3. The politician caste: High income and high end life, but also larger and broader forms of temptations. Such as indulging sexual and subliminal/hidden desires. They have plenty of sparetime, which means more plausibility to get bored. On its high circles, paedophilia is regarded as a common activity. Expensive lifestyle and prestige/entertainment demands. Recreational drug abuse, and other form of private/not-so-legal but limited "in the club" activities. They dont really worry about breaking the law, at least the gray area of it. Paedophilia and other human rights violating indulgement control system has been also used toward the religious faction. Since they were more significant mass control tool in the past. And perhaps still today, beside them are also high ranking military generals and other high ranking officers too, receiving the same baucharian type indulgements. Hypocrity is the trait of this caste.

4. The capitalist caste: Cream de la cream. You can say they are self rewarding people, through corporate profitings. Can have whatever they want without depending on someone else. Almost true, but still, they depend on the blesings and occult knowledge of their hidden masters, to achieve the mental state they are on. Thus the happy/contained and efficient money making mental states. No limit of self indulging fullfilments, disconnecting them almost entirely from the vains of the common Joe, emotionaly. The perfect empathetic social barrier. They are also above the - legal - law! Like the politicians, they are the upper classes. But its not obvious to everyone, that they are actually controling the politician class. The capitalists are the first hidden class, but is still visible to the common eye. Here, indulgment is the trait.

5. The hidden master caste: Of course we have no sufficient knowledge to discuss about their existance. Manipulation is their trait.

Thats for now, people. A not so compelling thread of mine, like usuall. But hope it entertains you and add some knowledge into it. Cheers.
edit on 19-7-2012 by coyote66 because: fixed link

edit on 19-7-2012 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Sad nobody was replying to this thread

First of all, pardon me for some gramatical error.

So, the most important people to indulge and to contaminate their morale with debucharian activities were the most influential people. Such of princes, kings, queens, arch bishops, politician, military generals, bankers, etc.

People literaly apointed and given the mandate to control over a significant region or a powerfull institution. It was about power and those organizations who controls over resources.

While religion was to induce slave morality toward the common people, if these very naive people were ever to climb onto a significant strategic position, their morality would be brought into shock to witness, or even perform such amoral practices. The hidden masters would have total control toward that very individual, whose public image was as of that of an apostle/saint. If a leaked documentation of such activity ever went public, that firstly naive person would be out of the window, since no one will ever believe his story, if he would go public about whats realy going on at the other side of the curtain of the civilization.

So it was shock therapy to the human psyche, of irony and paradoxial nature of morality and the real world practices. Mustn't this very hard to bear for an individual raised in a moralfull family and environment, to go through such? Mental breakdown would be a frequent occurance to such people at that kind of position. So I mind, it must exist some kind of an initiation procedure, to bridge toward such dramatic change of view toward morality.

Perhaps in a lovely house party, atended with a high class prostitute, who dont apear wrong at any point of view. Charming and amusing, but also enchanting. Who could resist such? But if resistance were to be present, they still could use a litle amout of drug and alcohol. Or and a litle persuasion could also do the job.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by coyote66

Money.

They control everything via the money.

Some of the "major" players don't even know what game they are playing.

Compartmentalization is the key to any grand scheme of control.

What happens to EVERY nation that's been "liberated" by NATO and other Western/European nations? The first thing they do after getting "freedom"?

The set up a centralized bank.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Money.

They control everything via the money.

Some of the "major" players don't even know what game they are playing.

Compartmentalization is the key to any grand scheme of control.

What happens to EVERY nation that's been "liberated" by NATO and other Western/European nations? The first thing they do after getting "freedom"?

The set up a centralized bank.

~Tenth

Yes, you are correct, never let them see the grand and whole picture.

Money, central banks, capitalistic and free economic system, plus educational brainwash is the tool to control the masses. But to control the few people they must grant the kind of access, resulting them to almost see the big picture, they use another technique. Sexual indulgements.

You can entertain the masses with manipulated music and movies, and the news, and food, and whatever, and brainwash them at the same time. Just like in old Rome. But there is a different risk to be dealt with, if you have to make direct contact with the humans. And this is inevitable, if they want to continue manipulating and using humans as their labour resource.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
i'm quite certain that not everyone needs money and sex to maintain control. some control their world by controlling themselves.

now that i've gotten that off my chest, my advice would be to assume that more than one hierarchy exists.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
i'm quite certain that not everyone needs money and sex to maintain control. some control their world by controlling themselves.

now that i've gotten that off my chest, my advice would be to assume that more than one hierarchy exists.

I have also another thread questioning about the monolithical nature of TPTB, you can look it up

You mean the free spirited and the conscious people. Yes they exist, just like you and me, for example, perhaps? But our number gets few and fewer everytime. Caused by the mind control techniques used by the hidden ones.

And there is no guarantee, you wont lose your own freedom in the long run. Since, people will more and more misunderstand free minded people like you and me. And there is also a chance, someday you will believe that there is no such thing as the hidden government. Its about decadence and degeneration. About abused rights and poisened food. Their goal is to dumb you down with the rest of the human race, and they are very patient about this task.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

the entire universe is a structured and orderly place and everything in it is ultimately subordinate to this order and structure; it won't matter how patient these so called powers are...they will fall back into line just like everyone and everything else that came before them.

any artificial hierarchy that exists is inherently temporary and continually requires an increasing amount of energy to hold it together until the inevitable POP.

don't stop, until you hear that POP. I heard that somewhere.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

the entire universe is a structured and orderly place and everything in it is ultimately subordinate to this order and structure; it won't matter how patient these so called powers are...they will fall back into line just like everyone and everything else that came before them.

any artificial hierarchy that exists is inherently temporary and continually requires an increasing amount of energy to hold it together until the inevitable POP.

Here is my view, and what i believe:

This year is going to be the year of a rare dimensional shift. It happens once in a couple of thousands of years. Something about a lineup with the galaxy center.

Artificial hierarchy? I fear its not as artificial as you probably think, they know exactly how to screw up with your mind. Its called esoterics, occulticism, (black) magick, semiotics, necromancy, casting a spell, you name it.

Its basicly a technique used to manipulate your energies, the yin yan balance, and thus to affect your mind and consciousness. The human mind is not as unpredictable as you might like to believe it. The human memory is short, and you dont know how to control your subconscious. Its like that, they know what they are doing.

Temporary? What do you mean by that? Temporary in a species entire existance lifetime can be some thousands of years, or probably millions?

They try to seize our momentum to make a spiritual leap in this short time. They want to keep us down as a whole species. Thats what they say. I think there is a lot of things on the line, if we let them deprive us spiritualy.

I dont know about you, but i dont like to play to the rules of others, or to dance acording to their drumbeats. I dont like to be controled, i want to do when i please and when the mood strikes me. I dont want to obey and be someone elses fool.

And to be honest, i will tell you something, i dont even want to dance acording the law of this universe! LOL. To make it short, i want to be me, i want to cultivate to the fullest potent, and to love freely, and to experience all the way i want it to be!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyote66

Here is my view, and what i believe:

This year is going to be the year of a rare dimensional shift. It happens once in a couple of thousands of years. Something about a lineup with the galaxy center.

Artificial hierarchy? I fear its not as artificial as you probably think, they know exactly how to screw up with your mind. Its called esoterics, occulticism, (black) magick, semiotics, necromancy, casting a spell, you name it.

Its basicly a technique used to manipulate your energies, the yin yan balance, and thus to affect your mind and consciousness. The human mind is not as unpredictable as you might like to believe it. The human memory is short, and you dont know how to control your subconscious. Its like that, they know what they are doing.

Temporary? What do you mean by that? Temporary in a species entire existance lifetime can be some thousands of years, or probably millions?

They try to seize our momentum to make a spiritual leap in this short time. They want to keep us down as a whole species. Thats what they say. I think there is a lot of things on the line, if we let them deprive us spiritualy.

I dont know about you, but i dont like to play to the rules of others, or to dance acording to their drumbeats. I dont like to be controled, i want to do when i please and when the mood strikes me. I dont want to obey and be someone elses fool.

And to be honest, i will tell you something, i dont even want to dance acording the law of this universe! LOL. To make it short, i want to be me, i want to cultivate to the fullest potent, and to love freely, and to experience all the way i want it to be!

what I believe is nothing much is going to change, nothing that the average person could detect at least.

they are as artificial as a bootlegged DVD...they don't create anything, they only hijack the work of others. that is their great skill.

in my experience with people...their great knowledge and technique breaks down into nothing when in a live environment.

what I mean by Temporary is that once they build it...its coming to an end. some people have built things that existed first before all of human history and until this very day still stand. all others have built things that crumbled into dust 1000s of years ago.

i enjoy playing by the rules...even if they inhibit me...to prove my strength.

its important for people to understand that its the rules that are preserving their lives; without them...they'd have been taken out years ago.
edit on 19-7-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

what I believe is nothing much is going to change, nothing that the average person could detect at least.

they are as artificial as a bootlegged DVD...they don't create anything, they only hijack the work of others. that is their great skill.

in my experience with people...their great knowledge and technique breaks down into nothing when in a live environment.

what I mean by Temporary is that once they build it...its coming to an end. some people have built things that existed first before all of human history and until this very day still stand. all others have built things that crumbled into dust 1000s of years ago.

i enjoy playing by the rules...even if they inhibit me...to prove my strength.

its important for people to understand that its the rules that are preserving their lives; without them...they'd have been taken out years ago.
edit on 19-7-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

Of course its nothing you can see with the naked eye, what did you expect? Special effects like in the movies? No, reality is shaped by the mind, by the consciousness. Reality is shaped by myth, since eons ago. Since old Greek legends, myth and sages. But today we have the music industry, the film industry, publishings industry, the TV industry, etc.

Semiotics, occult, esoteric, magick is the way how we shape reality, you reshape the myth, you reshape our reality. Thus what the masses believe, and the way how their mind pattern works.

Thats true, all they do is harness us, we are the farm, the milked cattle. We are their livestock. We are being harvested all the time, all that what we have to chance. We were manipulated all this time, lied to and tricked to believe that we need something we never had needed at all!

What kind of knowledge and technique do you talk about? I was talking about the very knowledge of the human mind/psyche itself. The way we tick and being directed, controled and manipulated.

Preseving ones life has no point if you dont grow in the process. After all, human life itself is temporary aswell, no? So why would you want to preserve it, if not for anything better in exchange? Wont you say? That was funny

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
HERE'S ANOTHER THEORY:

Early tribesmen became aware that beside being animal like, we have also the potent of being sentient. So they discovered the secret of occult symbolism. The way they can affect the mind of others with lower awareness and understanding toward reality. They also an idea about using others to gain personal benefit, in minor scale. Its natural to be competitive as a species, though. And some developed their cognitive potentials slightly more than other members of the tribe. They invented politics.

In the development, as time goes, some grew overly greedy toward the idea of being influental/having control toward others. Since, affecting the public mind also means affecting society/reality. Society is being constructed and shaped through what the state of their mind was in. Thus developed the feodalists and monarchists.

The monarchists are simply the megalomaniac version of the feodalists. You can also say IMPERIALISTS to announce the even more global megalomaniac version of them. And then came the capitalists as a more elaborate, or just another type technique used to control and abuse the potent of the masses. Machiavelli and Sun Tzu and other unknown thinkers had a huge impact of the development on these kind of ideals, i guess.

Its basiclly about survival and competitive instinct, brought to new levels, through the more profound understanding of the mind itself.

new topics

top topics

join