I found a very interesting site the day before, check it out for yourself:
And here goes the possible setup of the social pyramid (starting from the bottom):
1. The proletariat, the common Joe, people doing physical labour in factories or gabage fields. Also called the modern slave, with minimum wage and
2. Educated labour, or experts. People who were able to penetrate the social structur. At least, thats what they thought. They were able to pay for
collage and education degrees beyond that, receiving social asurance, positions and acknowledgement in return. But are also better brainwashed to fit
more effectiely, serving the system. They include the religious institution, the military and all the profesional and academic afiliations.
3. The party politicians. Independent politicians are in the gray area, they might be part of the system, but they might be not. Politicians who are
inside the self indulging party circle are definitely more easily controled by the system. All they have to do is talk and submiting themselves toward
the elitist agenda. And they can almost can get anything they want in return, for their "service and loyalty".
4. Corporate elite. They are the masters of our society. The capitalist caste. Devoting their life to "financial advance", the money machine and
managerial abuse agent of the "wealths of the real world". They are the masters of the modern economical slavery system.
5. The hidden masters. I say "the aquarius tricksters". Hitler used the term "the new man, the intrepid and cruel new man". The shapeshifting
annunakies. The sublime commanders, etc.
But there is another interesting topic to add onto this. Question: how do the hidden masters control the lower castes?
known kastes, somehow reminds to the caste system used in ancient India?
1. The proletar caste: They are controled through social, everyday life pressure and distress. Bad healtcare, low income expensive education, tax,
high prices, low quality food, bad housing and neighbourhood quality, crime issues. In poor countrie, there is not even have no asurance if they have
what to eat for tomorow, no security whatsoever, and bad beurocrats. Neglected/marginalized legal rights. Sometimes abused by the legal system itself.
Everyday life is very highly competitive (in the non healthy sense), wellcome to the jungle! Add bad media influence to this, bad family values is the
bonus. Sufferings is the trait of this class.
2. The educated working caste: The so called "funny middle class". Better life expectations, but yet they have to pay another form of obligation.
Loyalty to the company, corps or instititions, and seperate social codes of working/social environments. Brown nose the boss, and step on the average
Joe and Jane (at some degree). Pride and prestige based competition on the social and working circle of their own. Working hours obligated with
responsabilities. The fear of falling to the proletar class. Medium income, tempting consumerism and deceiving investment/insurance program. Minor
crime worries, some legal issues posibilities. Ignorance is the common trait of this class.
3. The politician caste: High income and high end life, but also larger and broader forms of temptations. Such as indulging sexual and
subliminal/hidden desires. They have plenty of sparetime, which means more plausibility to get bored. On its high circles, paedophilia is regarded as
a common activity. Expensive lifestyle and prestige/entertainment demands. Recreational drug abuse, and other form of private/not-so-legal but limited
"in the club" activities. They dont really worry about breaking the law, at least the gray area of it. Paedophilia and other human rights violating
indulgement control system has been also used toward the religious faction. Since they were more significant mass control tool in the past. And
perhaps still today, beside them are also high ranking military generals and other high ranking officers too, receiving the same baucharian type
indulgements. Hypocrity is the trait of this caste.
4. The capitalist caste: Cream de la cream. You can say they are self rewarding people, through corporate profitings. Can have whatever they want
without depending on someone else. Almost true, but still, they depend on the blesings and occult knowledge of their hidden masters, to achieve the
mental state they are on. Thus the happy/contained and efficient money making mental states. No limit of self indulging fullfilments, disconnecting
them almost entirely from the vains of the common Joe, emotionaly. The perfect empathetic social barrier. They are also above the - legal - law! Like
the politicians, they are the upper classes. But its not obvious to everyone, that they are actually controling the politician class. The capitalists
are the first hidden class, but is still visible to the common eye. Here, indulgment is the trait.
5. The hidden master caste: Of course we have no sufficient knowledge to discuss about their existance. Manipulation is their trait.
Thats for now, people. A not so compelling thread of mine, like usuall. But hope it entertains you and add some knowledge into it. Cheers.
on 19-7-2012 by coyote66 because: fixed link
edit on 19-7-2012 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)