It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul for President!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
People, it is your choice to vote. If there is no choice, you don`t have to vote for a lesser evil. Spend your day with kids, enjoy the nature, go for a swim, hug someone, read a book, save a child from a burning orphanage. Or get your asses up and vote for Ron Paul!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
To all who say it is rigged, I say "Yep, absolutely." However all a person has to do is vote their conscience and be aware of what is happening around them. The amount of criminal behavior in the caucuses alone is enough to show you how this matters. In the age of video camera witnesses (aka cell phones) just about everywhere, they got caught red-handed repeatedly. This is huge, because it changes the rigged game and levels everything, you must understand. The cheating in the Primary states will take longer to deal with, but there are suits pending from what I understand, regarding vote-flipping algorithm allegations.

Anyway,

These offenses are not going to go without penalty. I think this is where people think that the rigged system has no appropriate resolution. The truth is justice is just a little more slow than the crime, but it will catch up....and people are going to go to jail. Important people, perhaps Mitt if the lawyers play their cards right and have the right evidence (that they claim to have.) No amount of defense is suitable if these lawyers have many eye-witnesses, video, and physical evidence (like the papers distributed that were frauds.) These are not things you beat by having a fast-talking slick lawyer. Eventually, we must trust in our judicial system at least a little bit, and give them a chance to make things right.

Now from what I've read and I do my best to keep on top of this stuff, there is a reason Lawyers for Ron Paul took over the campaign. These and other grassroots advocates that are versed in law are going after the ones that committed these voting felonies. These are not little misdemeanors but federal felonies of the voting laws. Each offense punishable by 5 years prison time.

The first suit deals with the threatening letters that "under penalty of perjury" said delegates must vote for Romney. As an 11th hour lawsuit, time is of the essence but it appears they may make it in time to affect the Tampa convention. You know, where the ACTUAL nominee is chosen, which runs counter to how the MSM and powers that be would like to have. US Marshalls will likely be at the convention to enforce the ruling that will come from this case. From this the delegates will be allowed to vote their conscience. This SHOULD allow Ron Paul to win the nomination.

Remember, the delegates will be allowed to vote their conscience on the first vote. This is federal law. State laws are usurped in a presidential voting process. Importantly, with the Marshalls there this will be a very secure convention, which should prevent any and all intimidation techniques against the Paul-supporting delegates. Remember that intimidation of any kind against a delegate is a federal offense one punishable by 5 years prison time. It is doubtful that anybody will dare to defy this.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I like the idea of campaigning for liberty via social media. In fact, I do this quite aggressively on Faceook as well as my website, ConsciousLifeNews.com. This is a great way to get around mainstream media censorship.

However, there is a phenomenon that everyone on these forums who uses social media should be aware of. It is called "The Bubble Effect," and it can negate many of our efforts by creating an echo chamber for related information that we share through sites like Facebook.
Here is an excellent TED video on the phenomenon.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by consciouslifenews

Also, I would not discount Gary Johnson as a viable candidate to support. In some ways he is more politically viable than Paul, has excellent positions on the key issues, and is still actively in the running. If nothing happens with Paul at the convention, I will be voting Gary Johnson.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I feel Ron Paul is going to be a huge impact, with presidency or with out it. Ron Paul is a man worth researching, also hearing his logic and thoughts. No other president seemed to ever use or even think with the logic you hear from Ron Paul.

Lets start by saying, Ron Paul doesn't get elected this election. If that happens (which in my eyes seem impossible not to) it would cause him to be more known than ever before! I feel he will be our president within 8 years.

When Ron Paul does get the presidency, he will lead us in the right way...for awhile. I feel he is actually a puppet, just like all of politicians. Ron Paul is very good at saying what is right, and it really makes you buy into him quickly. Ron Paul's body language is his tell though. He had been caught numerous times using Illuminati body language. etc.hand gestures, hand shakes. Which makes me believe he could be a very dangerous man, because of his way to manipulate. He knows what you want to hear, and will preach it UNTIL he gets into the office.

Here is a link to a video of Ron making the Illuminati gestures: www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Every US citizen has 2, yes 2 votes. The first and most obvious is the one you do in the voting booth in November. The second is removing yourself from purchases that make up the money flow of corporate America.

Think about it. every time you buy an iphone, a Chevy, a box of Kellogg cereal, a shirt, a bottle of Pepsi, a garden tractor/lawn mower, a bag of potato chips, or what ever, made by a major corporation, you are feeding the corporate giants.

Instead, try and purchase similar items, made by mom and pop shops, local farms, etc which will provide you high quality items, and they will not influence elections or laws.

I can honestly say I've been doing just this for a very long time. Oh sure, occasionally something I need must come from a major corporation. My medicine for one, diesel for my 32 y/o car, Both of those are unavoidable. But I purchase most of my food from local farmers, and that includes meat, which comes from the local butcher, who indeed slaughters the animals.

Once we get our dollars out of corporate America, then things will change, and they will change for the better too.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I used to live in the USA for 20 some years and I could never say anything because I was not a naturalized citizen.

I can say this though, they (the powers that be) are still afraid of one thing, and that is the people and thier ability to vote. It is never too late to get Ron Paul in there, but be ready to fight a machine and possibly some outrages acts from certain three letter organizations if the tide seems to change towards the peoples favour. At this point I think it may be too late unless there is a sudden civilian wake up call, to change the election with such a short time ahead.

it is unfortunate, but we have seen it before.

American history books from the 50's, 60's and 70's back up this statement which is my own personal view.
edit on 22-7-2012 by BewilderedandAmused because: Got the years of being in the US wrong. added the 0 after the 2

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Can ron paul still win?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by PeaceLoveProject

They've pretty much ran him out.... write in ballots won't do it because most states won't allow it. Only thing I can think is him running third party....does anyone know if this even is a possibility at this point????

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join