It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul for President!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

It's like cognitive dissonance between wanting to believe the system can change and outright jadedness in knowing the system doesn't change, it just revolves. The human condition is the system. As long as that group of people continues to perpetuate this partisan reality show masked as democracy we may never see that change. This democrat and republican nonsense is a total joke, and the media plays upon it because it works beautifully.

Obama = Pepsi

Romney = Coca Cola

... I say Root Beer 2012.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

"Any fool can criticize, complain, condemn, and most fools do. Picking your battles is impressive and fighting them fairly is essential" - Dale Carnegie

This battle has been going on for about a year now. I absolutely love the Dr. and in a perfect world he would be the front runner.

I wish to inspire but don't keep your head in the clouds.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

5 years.

During the 2008 election debate the MSM would not even put Ron Pauls name on the screen when he talked. They put every other candidate in bold print.

NOW EVERYONE KNOWS WHO RON PAUL IS...AND HE HAS MORE SUPPORT THAN YOU COULD POSSIBLY IMAGINE.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

It's like cognitive dissonance between wanting to believe the system can change and outright jadedness in knowing the system doesn't change, it just revolves.

You left out the part about how we as citizens have absolutely no control over any of it. Sure tell your facebook and twitter friends about it.

Unless you can muster up enough cash or influence the right people with your dashing charisma... you might as well kick rocks and make wishes.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

I'll give you 5 years. You're right, he was speaking in 2008. I was talking about when he got really big in social media, which was in the last year.

No need to speak in caps, it's like you're yelling at everybody

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

I am yelling at everybody!

WAKE UP!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux

I think you are misjudging my point. I'm in your boat but this boat has sailed already. It's going to be either mittens or bama as president for the next 4 years.

It's set in stone already. Like I said before, popular vote does not matter.

This is reality.

"This is the reality"....?

Oh yeah? Is this the reality you want? No?...then do something about it, WIMP!

I'm so sick of hearing that same old chorus: "I believe in this person and what he stands for, but I don't think it will happen, because they're too strong for us to make our voice heard"...

SHOUT!....SCREAM!.....Get out there and make your voice heard! They depend on you to NOT do that, so DO IT!

Don't waste your precious individual energy go to waste. Each individual compounds into a majority collective crowd, if they just get together and stand for what they want.

You have the power to make a difference.

Don't be intimidated, as you have been for so many years, when you've had the opportunity to let your voice be heard, but, at each opportunity you have had, you have submitted to the will of the demonic oppressors that have dominated over you, into total submission of their will.

You have lost out every time. Then you complain about their malfaisance and how badly that affected you.

It's YOUR fault for not acting when you had the chance to ACT!

If you insist on being a WIMP, then don't complain. Just shut up and submit to their will and suffer for it!
I won't join you in your apathy and complacency.

Starling.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Starling

Originally posted by Starling

I'm fully aware of that. I am constantly in the community talking to people about current issues. I have Ron Paul bumper stickers, shirts and beer cozies. Everyone knows I'm a big fan and I'm proud of it.

I volunteer at the republican convention every year in my state. I check people in, make coffee, whatever it takes.

I'm no WIMP!
You're not even qualified to qualify me as a wimp.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

You have no response to me? The entire thread I have been civil. I make my points and I offer my opinions. You come in and call me names and just vanish?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux

Originally posted by Starling

I'm fully aware of that. I am constantly in the community talking to people about current issues. I have Ron Paul bumper stickers, shirts and beer cozies. Everyone knows I'm a big fan and I'm proud of it.

I volunteer at the republican convention every year in my state. I check people in, make coffee, whatever it takes.

I'm no WIMP!
You're not even qualified to qualify me as a wimp.

You sound like the usual hypocrite. Like to be the popular guy around town; sniff the air to guess who's being backed as the most popular candidate and go for that one; make sure you were the one who backed the winner, (loser). Was it ever Mitt, for you, until he was deemed too risky for the popular bet?

Beer cozies? Yeah, that fits.
Why don't you get yourself a WIMP bumper sticker?

FYI, I'm a Democrat by nature, until Obama's performance forced me into being a Ron Paul supporter.
Would never have imagined, in a million years, that I'd vote for anyone who called themselves a Republican.
But I vote with my intelligence, reason and gut, whatever club the candidate adheres to.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Wow you're really insulting my integrity by saying I'm not really a Ron Paul supporter?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or are you insulting me about the fact I'm a republican?

How about this one.

If you're too lazy to click the above links, just click this one.

Click here

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
We need to get back on topic folks.

What kind of future is (under) Obama or Romney? (with) Ron Paul.

I used (under) because here are two men who equate themselves to God. I said (with) because Ron Paul stands with the people.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

I apologize.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Well we just need to be active as much as possible.
What I am suggesting is to not "give up" after Ron Paul does not become President.

Because Ron Paul = an idea.

And it's a damn good one. We still have the skeleton of our system, we still have the Constitution. We just need to find ways to apply those ideas. It felt good writing to my congressman today, though I do not know if anything will come of it. I've broken a barrier of my own by doing so... 'one small step from apathy and one giant leap away from the slavery of mankind.

"Be it a rock or a grain of sand, in water they sink as the same."

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

You don't need to apologize. If there is anything at least on this board we all can agree on, it would probably be within the context of this thread. To disagree with parts is perfectly acceptable, but to turn this into a debate is not.

We (most of us) all come here to try to brainstorm and try to make sense of things we can not and to try to collaborate and find the things we can agree on, to at least try and make the world or this country better. No apology necessary. stay on topic though.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

I agree..if Ron Paul dies tomorrow he is still immortal in my mind and many others. He is a true patriot.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I do not think people realise that Ron Paul is not a one man party.
So I'm preety sure he has to follow someones rules after a while.. Just like it happened to Obama when he tried to introduce the things he wanted.
It's a tough government out there, same here in the UK.
But I do hope Ron does get through. He is not a president. He is more of a personallity to be looked up too.

A hero that America needs.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
It may be the Ideas that count but the current president is certainly spending alot of tax dollars and passing laws that affect everyone.

This president seems to have alot of power.

I think the SHTF along time ago. Bernake and the Fed are holding the maelstrom back until after the election so that people don't wake up and go "OH @#$%!!! We have been duped! Let's vote for Ron Paul! Oops! Too late.
Another 4 years of whoever.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
IF YOU SMELLLLL.... what the Doc.... is cooking!!

Ron Paul, the people's champ

The Doc is going to take the people's government and shrink it down with the people's scalpel

The Federal Reserve.... know your roll and shut your mouth!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

It's like cognitive dissonance between wanting to believe the system can change and outright jadedness in knowing the system doesn't change, it just revolves. The human condition is the system. As long as that group of people continues to perpetuate this partisan reality show masked as democracy we may never see that change. This democrat and republican nonsense is a total joke, and the media plays upon it because it works beautifully.

Obama = Pepsi

Romney = Coca Cola

... I say Water 2012.

Fixed, because we're too dehydrated and need true refreshment you won't get from pop!

Just because the media stopped talking about Ron Paul doesn't mean we haven't.

He will be our next POTUS, regardless of who says otherwise... the law of attraction works with negatives too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join