It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Loves Iran campaign says "Give Peace A Chance"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

hahahahahahahahahaha

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Peace in the MIddle East?......Wouldnt it be great if that happened and the people started to make govermental policy?, Could be the start of a golden age of humanity.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by sonnny1

It's a wonderful dream and if it were possible it would be great.

How is a Facebook page going to get Ali Khamenei, Supreme Leader of Iran to change his religious and cultural beliefs? Not only does he believe that the Jews are the product of men mating with animals, he believes it's his destiny to wipe them off the face of the planet. Will a Facebook page change his mind?

Those things don't come from me and Khamenei has never made a secret of his beliefs. Propagandists like to pretend otherwise, but that is the reality. Khamenei believes he is serving God if he commits genocide against the Jews and he has absolute control over Iran.

No, it can't change the mind of a hateful fossil like Khamenei.

What it can do is change the minds and hearts of others, that they have the power and will to flush the scum into the sewer where they belong.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by g2v12

Also, there are plenty of radical Jews with extremist views, propaganda and agendas just as there are Khameneis.

True, however, the radicals believe in expulsion and colonization--evil enough---but still not total genocide, and, most importantly they aren't the head of the government.

It takes two for a marriage, and only one for a divorce.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by cobra1113
reply to post by sonnny1

Peace in the MIddle East?......Wouldnt it be great if that happened and the people started to make govermental policy?, Could be the start of a golden age of humanity.

Maybe, both of these countries, the peoples of these countries will just say ENOUGH.

Yes, its hard to actually conceive this notion, it might be naive to even think it, but there is no problem to dream of it. There is no problem to fantasize about it. One day Humanity will have to wake up, and just say ENOUGH !

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Im glad to see eventually the people take part in the diplomatic issues decisions rather than the Manipulative U.S Government wanting to destroy the ME and take the resources for their agenda.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Great thread btw sonny
some jews really want peace with Iran .. i know that
and Iran already have 30 000 jews living peacefully inside the country
so its possible ..

I believe with all my heart and soul that after this 21 december
we will enter the Age of Enlightment
no more doom and gloom

edit on 7/19/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

The situation of Persian Jews, although not all gloom and doom, is not as pink as you like to paint it...

At the time of the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948, there were approximately 140,000–150,000 Jews living in Iran, the historical center of Persian Jewry. Over 85% have since migrated to either Israel or the United States, with the migration accelerating after the 1979 Islamic Revolution, when the population dropped from 100,000 to about 40,000.[24] On March 16, 1979, Habib Elghanian, the honorary leader of the Jewish community, was arrested on charges of "corruption", "contacts with Israel and Zionism", "friendship with the enemies of God", "warring with God and his emissaries", and "economic imperialism". He was tried by an Islamic revolutionary tribunal, sentenced to death, and executed on May 8,[21][25] one of 17 Iranian Jews executed as spies since the revolution.[26]

Estimates of the Jewish population in Iran vary. In mid- and late 1980s, it was estimated at 20,000–30,000, rising to around 35,000 in mid-1990s,[27] and estimated at less than 40,000 nowadays, with around 25,000 residing in Tehran. However, Iran's Jewish community still remains the largest in the Middle East outside of Israel.[24]

Opinion over the condition of Jews in Iran is divided. One Jew active in arguing on behalf of a benevolence view of the Iranian Islamic government and society toward Jews is film producer Haroun Yashyaei, who tells visitors and reporters the Ayatollah "Ruhollah Khomeini didn't mix up our community with Israel and Zionism," and "Take it from me, the Jewish community here faces no difficulties."[24] Privately many Jews complain to foreign reporters of "discrimination, much of it of a social or bureaucratic nature." The Islamic government appoints the officials who run Jewish schools, most of these being Muslims and requires that those schools must open on Saturdays, the Jewish Sabbath. Criticism of this policy was the downfall of the last remaining newspaper of the Iranian Jewish community which was closed in 1991 after it criticized government control of Jewish schools. Instead of expelling Jews en mass like in Libya, Iraq, Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, and Yemen, the Iranians have adopted a policy of keeping Jews in Iran. [28]

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
This is brilliant. If only the 1% who controls the other 99% thought the same way, but sadly they don't.
Maybe its time the 99% truly overthrew the 1% and see if we can all live in peace and get along.
Lets hope that this one day comes to fruition and maybe our Grand kids will live in a peaceful world.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by kudegras

Lets hope that this one day comes to fruition and maybe our Grand kids will live in a peaceful world.

Would love to see it, in my lifetime, thats for sure.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
The time has come for mankind to realize that government and the people do not share the same ideas. Its time to step up and let the world now that we all want peace and its the directors of the armies of the world and the propaganda media machines that is tilting and brainwashing opinions causing multi-billion dollar murder campaigns and not the people who live in the nations who have their tax dollars stolen from them to feed this blood feast.

That

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

Originally posted by g2v12

Also, there are plenty of radical Jews with extremist views, propaganda and agendas just as there are Khameneis.

True, however, the radicals believe in expulsion and colonization--evil enough---but still not total genocide, and, most importantly they aren't the head of the government.

It takes two for a marriage, and only one for a divorce.

Your reply looks interesting, but I didn't get the message. Would you mind being a little more descriptive.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Israel Loves Iran campaign says "Give Peace A Chance"

Meanwhile, the Iranian people are scratching their heads and wondering what the hell is wrong with the Israelis.

Basically, Israel was invented in the Middle East by the colonial powers, it then creates mischief and mayhem for the peoples of the region. Now these same Israeli nationals make a campaign to love Iran?

Have about this nation of drama queens just leave the Iranian people alone and keep their goodwill and bad-will to themselves?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Sonny, the more I read into this I know it;s a troll thread.

This # is too obvious, you are usually advocating violent action on Iran due to lies that are fed to you from various sources and all of a sudden you post a ,,,,Israel Loves Iran campaign says "Give Peace A Chance" thread dude you aren't fooling the most of us.

It pains me to see you and your groupies do what you do on ATS, it's a curse on humanity. Please be aware that karma is real and active and your actions represent how it affects you.

Peace.
edit on 21-7-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: i cant spelll derp

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

Israel's president sends message of peace to Iran

Yeah they have such good intentions

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Israel is the problem, not Israelis.
Iran is the problem, not Iranians.
America is the problem, not Americans.

Get my drift? Our governments world wide do whatever they want to do even though THE PEOPLE who they're supposed to work for say NO. Israeli's want peace as much as Iranians and as much as Americans or anyone else out there. I don't stand with Israel, I stand with the Israeli's. That goes for every nation out there, I stand with the people, not the governments.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Sonny, the more I read into this I know it;s a troll thread.

This # is too obvious, you are usually advocating violent action on Iran due to lies that are fed to you from various sources and all of a sudden you post a ,,,,Israel Loves Iran campaign says "Give Peace A Chance" thread dude you aren't fooling the most of us.

It pains me to see you and your groupies do what you do on ATS, it's a curse on humanity. Please be aware that karma is real and active and your actions represent how it affects you.

Peace.
edit on 21-7-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: i cant spelll derp

Wrong.

Its threads that advocate hatred, that keep ATS in business. Ive stated many times the people of Iran, are held down with an Iron fist. Ive also stated that rulers of Iran have bad Intentions. The rulers of Israel are not to be removed from the insanity also, but Im not blaming "Zionism" for the Worlds hurts, as MANY on this site have done. I hope that makes it clearer for you. BTW, Instead of trolling this thread, add some positive energy to it. It would do the World , and ATS a little good.

I was told by many, not to get into a peeing match, with those that want to detract from the said issue. If ya dont mind, lets keep it positive, please.
edit on 21-7-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

Israel is the problem, not Israelis.
Iran is the problem, not Iranians.

Get off it! Don't equalise the victimiser and it victims.

Iran is nobody's problem and it should not be responsible for the paranoia of Israel and the Saudis.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

6 pages of Positive Energy. Would like to keep it that way.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady

Get off it? I honestly don't think you're able to comprehend what I've written. There's a HUGE difference between a people and it's government. The Israeli government is just as big of a problem as the Iranian government. Both NEED TO GO so the PEOPLE can get on with their lives.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Auricom

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady

Get off it? I honestly don't think you're able to comprehend what I've written. There's a HUGE difference between a people and it's government. The Israeli government is just as big of a problem as the Iranian government. Both NEED TO GO so the PEOPLE can get on with their lives.

You said nothing about governments. You specifically said Iran and Iranians. Iran is a nation state meaning that the conglomeration of individual Iranians makes the Iranian nation.

Anyway, your platitudes are mawkish and an insult to the victims of zionism.
edit on 21-7-2012 by Ilovecatbinlady because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join