Israel Loves Iran campaign says "Give Peace A Chance"

page: 3
105
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
His Profile




Ah ok, Maybe Maybe Not. Yeah I knew him,. As a matter of fact check his profile again and see who was the last person to post something on his profile and the date
p:

I didn't recognize him by MMN




posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Ben81
His Profile




Ah ok, Maybe Maybe Not. Yeah I knew him,. As a matter of fact check his profile again and see who was the last person to post something on his profile and the date
p:

I didn't recognize him by MMN



Christmas 2011


I dare you to post me a Christmas 2012 card

4 days after the 21 december 2012 !!
edit on 7/19/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)


+1 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
According to a recent poll, 42% of Israelis support a strike on Iran as long as there is American support, meanwhile only 19% support a strike if the United States doesn't assist.


Only 19 percent of Israelis polled expressed support for an attack without U.S. backing, according to a poll I conducted — fielded by Israel’s Dahaf Institute Feb. 22-26 — while 42 percent endorsed a strike only if there is at least U.S. support, and 32 percent opposed an attack regardless.

www.politico.com...


So almost half of the people polled support a strike on Iran as long as Uncle Sam helps out. I know these polls can be influenced either way and are not concrete evidence but I thought I would shed light on this.

I agree with the premise of this thread but we must not forget the large amount of Israelis that support a strike on Iran due to the propaganda they have been fed over the years.

Thankfully some Israelis are thinking outside the box and not falling for the brainwashing techniques Israel uses on it's citizens and the rest of the world.

I believe this has to do with unrest within Israel between the average citizen and the upper class elite and politicians.

Either way, the regular citizens of Iran and Israel getting together holding hands in a circle singing "kumbaya" isn't going to stop the hardliners in Israel from proceeding with their obvious agenda. It's as good as done, there is no stopping it.
edit on 19-7-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)


+4 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
According to a recent poll, 42% of Israelis support a strike on Iran as long as there is American support, meanwhile only 19% support a strike if the United States doesn't assist.


Only 19 percent of Israelis polled expressed support for an attack without U.S. backing, according to a poll I conducted — fielded by Israel’s Dahaf Institute Feb. 22-26 — while 42 percent endorsed a strike only if there is at least U.S. support, and 32 percent opposed an attack regardless.

www.politico.com...


So almost half of the people polled support a strike on Iran as long as Uncle Sam helps out. I know these polls can be influenced either way and are not concrete evidence but I thought I would shed light on this.

I agree with the premise of this thread but we must not forget the large amount of Israelis that support a strike on Iran due to the propaganda they have been fed over the years.

Thankfully some Israelis are thinking outside the box and not falling for the brainwashing techniques Israel uses on it's citizens and the rest of the world.

I believe this has to do with unrest within Israel between the average citizen and the upper class elite and politicians.

Either way, the regular citizens of Iran and Israel getting together holding hands in a circle singing "kumbaya" isn't going to stop the hardliners in Israel from proceeding with their obvious agenda. It's as good as done, there is no stopping it.
edit on 19-7-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)


Wow. You really know how to be the pee in the oatmeal, don't you.




posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
How about we ALL say screw war, and just get together and have a barbecue, play some horseshoes, talk smack about the biggest fish we 'almost caught and just live our lives happy. I'm tired of all the negative crap being seen and happening.
Let's hope the younger generations are tired of it too and start to make a change
For all the doomed and bloomers out there: get over it! Change has gotta start somewhere, why not with us?



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
How about we ALL say screw war, and just get together and have a barbecue, play some horseshoes, talk smack about the biggest fish we 'almost caught and just live our lives happy. I'm tired of all the negative crap being seen and happening.
Let's hope the younger generations are tired of it too and start to make a change
For all the doomed and bloomers out there: get over it! Change has gotta start somewhere, why not with us?


Ask any child about war and they will answer: I hope there will be world peace. We grownups should listen and act to achieve this. Like MJ says: WE are the world.



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
It is the fanatics in Iran who countrol their government are the enemy.Not all the Iraninas.



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Fantastic. I agree with a Nobel Peace prize nomination. Or should Obama get another for...um...why did he get one in the first place?



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Good people with high morals mostly like each other,no matter where they are from....But there are always insecure,greedy and irrational ones who easily get brainwashed (knowingly or unknowingly) by the Elites and the media to spread out fear and hatred over the society to back up a man made scenario for attacking another nation....they have always been the tool for the governments to start,execute,and support a war...But things are changing ..More and more people are awakening every day.



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
great post.
i think we need to have a law stating that the politicians that decide to go to war need to go to war w our troops. if they feel its a good idea to vote in favor of carnage they should experience it. no more war, problem solved



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
well nations have no war with each others but Israel's regime problem is not Iran, they can not come along with their neighbours. it's neighbours argue about the formation of Israel in their land and Israel has no response just bullet!



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
It is the fanatics in Iran who countrol their government are the enemy.Not all the Iraninas.


where are you from? and why do you consider Iran an enemy!



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1
 


90% of the people of each nation actually don't mind others...

It's the leaders...The Career politicians that are the problem. They have only their own interests at mind...at all times..

When have the people actually gone to war ? like without Government influence or influence of the church ?


That is what I thought....



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Although a good read, this won't go very far as long as there is an American/Israeli agenda in place.



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
How many times do we have to beat a dead horse.....?

The general population of Iran are not the enemy. Most Persian people I have met and know have expressed that most of the people living in Iran are actually more pro-west, open minded, and not as ignorantly blinded by fundamental religious values as most of their neighbor countries are.

The people of Israel are the same. They only have a problem with radical groups like Hammas, who persist in lobbing missles into Israel and killing innocent people.

If there was to be a clash between the two, it would not be widely accepted by the public of either nations. It would be between the crazy Ayatollah and his minions, and Israeli Defense Forces. The people of Iran dont want their current regime. After their last presidential election they had riots in the streets for MONTHS. Until enough innocent protesters were killed or abused and they realized the world didnt seem to care...



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AlonzoTyper
 


well I agree that some of Iranians that lives in west are pro-west but Iranians are firmly against any foreign intervention or they firmly want their independency. nuclear program is not of the government or something like these it is related to independency and improvement and Iran is under NPT.
moreover by what excuse Israel dare threatening Iran. it should first solve the problems with it's neighbors.



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   


The time has come for mankind to realize that government and the people do not share the same ideas. Its time to step up and let the world now that we all want peace and its the directors of the armies of the world and the propaganda media machines that is tilting and brainwashing opinions causing multi-billion dollar murder campaigns and not the people who live in the nations who have their tax dollars stolen from them to feed this blood feast.
reply to post by Shadow Herder
 


I couldn't agree more, nicely said.



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I agree, I would like to see people be more positive, and refrain from casting doom like a magic wand, myself included. I tend to get cynical and deadpan comedic regarding the Israel/Iran business.

However, what I hope doesn't stop, is the almost viral outcry to nonsense that instigates violence and hatred, such as Netanyahu's latest claim that Iran was responsible for the "Bulgarian terrorist" bombing of an Israeli tourist bus. This needs to be talked about, and sent into the unrecoverable tailspin it deserves. The rhetoric, the god damn rhetoric needs to stop.

I try not to take sides on this nonsense, but I will wholeheartedly welcome exposure to rhetoric and needless blame casting that could instigate deaths in the thousands or millions.



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC
 


lol that is my new favorite post on ats.



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Give peace a chance! but we do not decide..the government does. why? well you tell me why we cant stop this war from happening





new topics

top topics



 
105
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join