It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smash Mob at Walmart

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SomeRawInfo
We are all brothers and sisters. We were put on this planet for reason, we have most definitely, lost our way.

I am pretty sure that reason was not to conspire to cause mayhem and steal. But this is a conspiracy website so it is in the right place.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
before barack obama was elected this would have been impossible.

this is about race not racism. about freedom not crime.

there was time and probably still is in some parts of america, where a single black person can't walk into a walmart let alone 300.

where if that person was black, he would be apprehended and detained on suspicion of shoplifting, then released and barred from ever going again.

edit on 18-7-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

I want to see the video on that. Or even the story on a website. I am pretty sure that Wal Mart values the money of black people the same as they value the money of white people.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Ah the horse of another color,

Kids need to be whooped up on by some parents.....and they aren't...thats why this happened.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by proob4
I tend to think it was brought out throught social networking such as face book. Whether black white or whatever I did not see any violence or theft in video. Walmart sucks and people should do this everyday IMHO.

That's the problem right there. All these bastards, white, black, latino, doesn't matter what race because I've seen the articles of all races, they go on facebook, twitter, text, and they get together and decide what store they're going to harass, then they send the twit, face, text to all their friends, and boom, smash mob it. They do the same thing to kids who are say on facebook that they're parents are out of town. They smash mob their house with a party and utterly destroy the place. You may not see the theft in the video, but Walmart security cam was destroyed, as well as property to the tune of $1500. Now, Walmart is wealthy. They could have really bumped that number up high. I doubt they're going to give such a puny number for no reason. Also, if people did this every day, think of the damages that would be passed onto the consumer. Not good. Walmart would raise prices, people would get pissed, and blame Walmart, when really it's the little bastards. (And Walmart. Walmart pays Chinese workers $1.32 to make a toy truck, then charges you $14.99) There's a documentary about it. Off-topic I know.)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by butcherguy

It is the parents... with the "it takes a village" mentality. I see it in my neighborhood! People down the street let there 3 year old roam around by himself. They expect "the village" or us, the neighbors to keep an eye on there kid for them. Well, the other day this little kid ruined my neighbors new patio furnature, left the gate open to their back yard (twice in a week) and left the hose running (3 days in a row). He also was hitting my neighbors truck with a toy golf club. SMH. So, yeah, the majority of the blame lays with the parents. I told the mom btw, i told her that she needs to be out with her child, he's only 3 and she started crying saying she's a bad parent. The child hasn't been outside since. Poor kid.

We had parents like that where I used to live. They would, no lie, LOCK their 4 and a 1/2 year old out of the house after breakfast, tell them to go play, and they were NOT allowed to come back until dinner time. And believe it or not, Child Services could give two craps. I was stunned. I called twice on them when the kid almost got hit by a car, and when they almost got on the transit bus by themselves.

Hell, I called on a father beating his kids right in front of me. He grabbed one by the face and threw her to the ground. She was 5. The other he kept kicking in her back. Then because I called on him, he tried running me and my daughter over every time we tried crossing the street and he happened to be there. *yeah*
Yeah, this guy was a tool. Child Service care? Nope. Good parenting.
But my daughter goes to school in dirty clothes, and heaven forbid, school calls on us. LOL Her room is a mess. O-M-G!!! It better be cleaned or we need to find a place for her to stay tonight because she can't stay here with it looking like that. Now people, honestly, tell me, name one child with a spic and span clean room? Unfricking believable.

So appraently it's okay to lock them out, beat them, but not let them wear clean clothes and spill something last minute and have a dirty room. THAT is bad parenting.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

In order to keep this thread open we must keep race out of the equation, regardless if it matters or not.

Nothing against you kimish, but, this is a large part of the problem. Until we can discuss something like this without being labeled racist, there will be no solution. Unfortunately there is too much money and power to had in playing the race card.

A few years ago there was a Pittsburgh City Councilwoman who was complaining that 85% of the people arrested in her district were Black. She actually demanded that there be more White people arrested in her district. The problem was that 85% of the people in her district were Black.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499

In order to keep this thread open we must keep race out of the equation, regardless if it matters or not.

Nothing against you kimish, but, this is a large part of the problem. Until we can discuss something like this without being labeled racist, there will be no solution. Unfortunately there is too much money and power to had in playing the race card.

A few years ago there was a Pittsburgh City Councilwoman who was complaining that 85% of the people arrested in her district were Black. She actually demanded that there be more White people arrested in her district. The problem was that 85% of the people in her district were Black.

I merely said that for the sake of the thread not getting closed.

But I do agree with you...

edit on 19-7-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JIMC5499

The solution for her problem is pretty simple, just bus in white criminals.

Desegregation, I think that's what they used to call it.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by happyhomemaker29

Am I the only one glad to see WalMart getting what they deserve? Now if a mob of teens got together and robbed a small business, I might be aggravated, but this is the scourge of small businesses we're talkin about here. Seriously, who cares if a WalMart gets robbed?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

Seriously, who cares if a WalMart gets robbed?

I rather that no place of business or person gets robbed.
If they will bother to steal from a business that has safeguards in place to prevent theft, what is going to stop them from stealing your things?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Hopefully they'll be reconized by friends and family and get whats coming to them,no matter the color,a big old ass whooping.If I saw my kids there katie bar the door they're butt would be on fire,then make them work for walmart for free to pay for the damages.

this in no way should be tolerated in fact I believe public shaming should be brought back for these kind of crimes.

On second thought it's a serious problem especially in the summer they get restless and bored,not enough jobs or constructive things for these kids to do.Is it an excuse?no,I'd still whoop they're arses.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Young, stupid and drunk comes in all Colours folks.

drop it.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx

Am I the only one glad to see WalMart getting what they deserve? Now if a mob of teens got together and robbed a small business, I might be aggravated, but this is the scourge of small businesses we're talkin about here. Seriously, who cares if a WalMart gets robbed?

Actually they do rob small businesses. It's just this one happened to make the news. They also, as I mentioned before, also smash mob homes as well.

Facebook Party

Vandalism caused during party

Same home

Massachusetts, with video
Their son is now a social outcast and fears going to school. He's been called a snitch because his PARENTS, not him, called the police. So now his parents have to keep him home for his own safety. Meanwhile, the kids who caused the damage now have a facebook page showing pictures of the damage to their home called the "Homewrecker Crew". And it's allowed to stay up. Isn't that nice. The kids are all out of jail, talking about how they were going to get drunk before prom, meanwhile their kid couldn't go to prom, under threat of safety. This is what I mean by bastards. To me, this is a definition of a bastard. No respect for property, morals, self. A bastard.

Lawsuit
One man is suing each kid $6000 in compensatory damages and $30,000 in punitive damages for theft and damage to his home from a facebook party at home home 2003 when they were invaded. There were so many kids he couldn't stop it. He called police, but he couldn't get the kids out of his home because he literally feared them.

Teen apologizes for recording the video and posting.
Apology
According to the teen making the apology, the party was spread by social media, so that hits on what I was saying with the house parties above.
edit on 7/19/2012 by happyhomemaker29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Small business do get robbed, you see it in the prices. It does happen. Just because it doesn't make national media, doesn't mean it doesn't make local. It's not just COLA and inflation that makes your prices go up. Everytime a car drives off, your gas goes up. I used to be a cashier at a gas station, you wouldn't believe how many people would try that, and how many would succeed, or try to. Or how many bosses would try to take it out of our check. Or my favorite part, work us 30 hours a week so we would stay part time, therefore inelligible for benefits. My absolute fav, work us 30 hours at there store, then force us to help at another store another 30 hours, but that's not overtime. Small stores screw you just as much as big. Trust me. Walmart passes the robbery onto you, just like the small stores. You think they're going to take that $1500 and say, Ooop our loss. Oh hell no, they're going to raise the price on something until that $1500 is made up, then they're going to see you're willing to pay that raised price, so they'll keep it that way for awhile, until they lower it as a special and you'll think you're getting a deal, when in reality, you're paying the price you were paying before they raised it. It's a game they play. ALL of them play it. Big and small stores.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22

Hopefully they'll be reconized by friends and family and get whats coming to them,no matter the color,a big old ass whooping.If I saw my kids there katie bar the door they're butt would be on fire,then make them work for walmart for free to pay for the damages.

this in no way should be tolerated in fact I believe public shaming should be brought back for these kind of crimes.

On second thought it's a serious problem especially in the summer they get restless and bored,not enough jobs or constructive things for these kids to do.Is it an excuse?no,I'd still whoop they're arses.

Did you see the news story of a guy that was robbing a store, I think it was a gas station cashier or something, and his mom recognized him and turned his butt in? LMAO
If we had pulled that, that would have been our dad. Except worse. Our dad would have dragged us in personally, made us look them in the eye and said we're sorry and promise to never do it again. LOL My dad don't play. LOL Then our dad probably would have either beat our butt in front of them or wait till we got home. LMAO

Mom turns in son

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

A crazy looking fellow with a weapon would stop them dead in their tracks (and yes, that's me btw).

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

on a side note, i have been to a walmart on labor day and seen way more than 300 white people, but no one even batted an eyelash. they were called shoppers.

Yeah thay were SHOPPING like you said, not causing damaging and throwing stuff around...but because they are who they are, its ok, according to you

Deny Ignorants

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

A crazy looking fellow with a weapon would stop them dead in their tracks (and yes, that's me btw).
I'd rather not have to deal with a thief.

Weird thing, people have stolen things from me while I wasn't home and while I was at home, but sleeping. In both situations, I was not able to prevent it.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

ha ha sometimes old fashion butt kicking does do the job,my father would have done the same.I thought what the consequences would be as a kid so that was enough to think twice about doing stupid things.Believe me I was no angel by far but i wouldn't dare do something like this.

We as parents and as a society have a big problem if kids are so bold to do these kind of violent behaviours ESPECIALLY ON CAMERA!..something very wrong

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join