It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA Let 25 Illegal Aliens Attend Flight School Owned by Illegal Alien

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Stephen Lord, who is the GAO's director of Homeland Security and Justice Issues, testified about the matter Wednesday in Rogers' subcommittee. Rogers asked him: "Isn't it true that, based on your report, the Transportation Security Administration cannot assure the American people that foreign terrorists are not in this country learning how to fly airplanes, yes or no?"

Lord responded: "At this time, no."

Well, they can stop a girl from carrying her loaded teddy bear and they can steal deaf peoples' candy. At least we know they are good at that.

Although the illegal alien who owned the Massachusetts flight school had not undergone a required TSA security threat assessment and had not been approved for flight training by the agency, he nonetheless held two Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) pilot licenses, also known as FAA certificates.

Fricken amazing they can let this happen. Yes. Let it happen. Anyone who thinks the TSA and their VIPER teams are protecting you are a fruit loops.

"We have cancer patients, Iraq War veterans and Nobel Prize winners all forced to undergo rigorous security checks before getting on an airplane," said Rogers, "and at the same time, ten years after 9/11, there are foreign nationals in the United States trained to fly just like Mohammed Atta and the other 9/11 hijackers did, and not all of them are necessarily getting a security background check."

It's all a sham folks.

Let's do another 9/11 shall we?

ColoradoJens

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Well it wasnt arab extremists the first time on 9/11 so i guess they figured no big deal......
The 9/11 boys were trained in part by our military...and it is rumoured they were given airliner lessons out of nevadas CIA airport where they store 757s by the way.....
It plain to me that the threat is not from without the USA....it is from the shadowy figures who are nazifying the whole country.
The cops are trained like occupying troops not civillian police.....They regularly abuse their positions by ignoring the constitutional laws ......
The whole charade is scammed from start to finish....we just dont want to face it yet....so we pretend we are still free...but we are in chains non the less.....
It will be but a short while longer, before everyone (i mean a vocal majority)will know the truth about the corruption....and we will be operating without illusions of freedom.....
The people will get their freedom back eventually, but by now things have gone so far that we may have to start from scratch.......
Any volunteers for the role of founding father of the 2Nd great American republic?
Not yet?
wake me when ya do,,,,,,

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

We'll see what happens. I don't think this really bodes well for anyone though. Simply means they got caught.

CJ

new topics

join