It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Try not too make it too bland, just like anyone else really, read up about many a theory, see life as really weird, like how take yourself out your own head for a minute and thinking about whats really going on, and how strange humans act, if you were too observe us and of came from perhaps another planet for instance, how norms are only norms when the mass majority of people are doing something, and how judgemental the media makes folk, and how language is a complete mind eff in my book, i mean to even have a thought of creating something like language would you not first need some kind of way of thinking, i see my only way of thinking through the voice in my head which i can hear as i have learnt the english language from a young age however what first sparked language, well i dont really want answers to my questions im just creating examples here, and how when we dream we can create a whole environment around us, whats so different to creating a full dream environment and to the reality, and i qoute, 'reality' as your consious say just now, but i hope you have all came to the obvious acceptance that you will perish from this planet eventually anyway, IM A FRIENDLY PERSON, not one sided open to many side of arguements to land at a point of comprimise, i like to make beats sometimes too, soundcloud.com... okay peace homeslices, dont hate its an ugly trait,

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SomeRawInfo

....Hello

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Welcome aboard, and enjoy the ride!

(Note: Please try to use paragraphs, it makes things much easier to read!)

See you around the boards.....

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Welcome! Enjoy your stay! There are fresh towels in the bath, as well as clean linens in the top drawer.

(hehehehe...always wanted to say that...)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Greetings...glad you are here! I hope you enjoy all the educational information on ATS. Sometimes you have to wade through a lot of posts...but you can get there!

See you around the forums...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Warm Welcome to the ATS Family...enjoy the ride....

Des

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Thanks a lot to everyone for the warm welcome

top topics

join