It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth/Sun Disaster ? New Day At Night ?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
PlanetX, thank you so much for posting that 2MinNews youtube link!

This guy really has his eyes and ears everywhere at the same time! The government won't tell us what really is going on. I think his news will be the best we can get in regards to being informed and prepared for the coming changes. He's really doing a great job and a great service to everyone!

edit on 20-7-2012 by Paradoxone because: again

edit on 20-7-2012 by Paradoxone because: still learning to quote correctly ^^"

edit on 20-7-2012 by Paradoxone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by scrog77
What about a nearby star going super nova, would this cause the light you seen in your scenario ?

Like Betelgeuse ya mean? Hmmm
www.dailygalaxy.com...

Not going into panic mode mind, but it would be interesting to see.
edit on 20-7-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paradoxone
PlanetX, thank you so much for posting that 2MinNews youtube link!

This guy really has his eyes and ears everywhere at the same time! The government won't tell us what really is going on. I think his news will be the best we can get in regards to being informed and prepared for the coming changes. He's really doing a great job and a great service to everyone!

edit on 20-7-2012 by Paradoxone because: again

edit on 20-7-2012 by Paradoxone because: still learning to quote correctly ^^"

Between Dutchsinse, and Hyper Report, and 2 minute news, you've got yourself pretty well covered. All of them very well done, except Hyper Report is kinda lacking the soothing voice... lol.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher

My question is simply this. Is such a scenario like this scientifically possible ?

Thank you in advance.

Betelgeuse
Betelgeuse
Betelgeuse
Its possible

Or we entered the PHOTON belt.
edit on 7/20/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Sunlight is naturally white. The sky is blue due to the shorter wavelength blue light being absorbed and scattered by gas molecules in the atmosphere. In the scenario described, the white light could be the result of the atmosphere disipating or being striped away.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
>>
My question is simply this. Is such a scenario like this scientifically possible ?
>>

What you describe is not so much a "prophecy" or "vision", but rather something which is very real, what we have for many decades already.

The difference to your vision/dream...really only that in your dream it happens "suddenly, from one day to the other"...but this could be done off as semantics.

What you describe, TO THE DOT, is the increased danger from UV radiation, caused be the destroyed ozone layer. (The "ozon hole"...which i personally know of and hear about for several DECADES already)

* It does not get hotter, but the sun's ray's get more intense, "brighter", damaging

* People are advised to stay indoors, buy sun screen etc.

Do me a favor and look up statistics about skin cancer, ESPECIALLY in countries like Australia. Australia in particular due to its location South on the globe where the hole in the ozone layer is most prevalent. The skin cancer numbers down there are STAGGERING. People are warned and advised about the sun.

Just two days ago, there was a (in my opinion very panic-ladden) article on CNN about the dangers of the sun, where they went so far as to say that people need sunscreen even under their clothes, or when "it's clouded" etc. This article made it really sound as if exposure to the sun would be the most dangerous thing ever, even in tiny/small amounts. Nonsense IMHO - but at least it gives you a general idea that scientists do INDEED warn people about the UV rays, just like in your dream.

* People put "silver-panels" on the buildings, shut the grid off etc. Well i wish - HOWEVER what you describe are solar panels and they are increasingly used all over (more here in Europe as compared to the US), all right, but sadly not enough to enable all of us to disconnect from the grid. I wish tho it were the case tho.

* People buying sunscreen, sunblockers etc. As said above, i hear those things for several decades already, people advising how important it is to use those things - i myself don't give a #, i live in Spain with extreme sunlight/heat all day...i enjoy it - but i know people who are literally freaking out and think they need SPF 50 just for 5 minutes in the sun etc..

So..just wanting to point out that i found it odd you ask "if its scientific possible" since (in my opinion) you describe an issue which is debated for a long time already - UNLESS you are one of those people who believes the reports of a destroyed ozone layer and climatic/atmospheric changes are not true....or you are otherwise ignorant of the subject and never heard of this before. In this case, i recommend google-ing "ozone hole" and read up on that topic.
edit on 20-7-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

Possible in a movie maybe. I think that if something made the light brighter is would also make the heat more intense. I dont think you can have one without the other.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
On Betelgeuse exploding, nothing to worry about as far as it being life threatening for Earth:

Betelgeuse is beyond the death beam distance -somwhere within 30 light years range- where it could do ultimate damage to Earth.The explosion won't do the Earth any harm, as a star has to be relatively close -- on the order of 25 light years -- to do that. Betelgeuse is about 600 light years distant.

Daily Galaxy

It would be a super looking show that would last for a few days to a couple of weeks (and what a show it would be). But we are well out of the "Death Ray" range from it going super nova.
edit on 20-7-2012 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
reply to post by MamaJ

Just a small bit of advice - some of this stuff can be a bit depressing - like NWO, chemtrails etc - and you may want to ensure he is not getting depressed by this stuff and encourage him to come to you if he is. You seem like a very positive person and I'm sure would be able to balance out and discuss the negative aspects of issues on here. You have probably already thought of this; this is just one of those things that I feel if I didn't say anything I would feel guilty........

I love ATS and the info I get here. Having said that I agree with PlanetX regarding some of the grimmer subjects on this forum. I found the spirit science forum to be a good counter balance. I'm not posting a link, because I don't know if that would be considered spamming. I hope I'm not out of line.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
I have had a reoccurring dream since I can remember about the sun coming out at night. I know that it is night because I seem to look at a clock or I was in bed and get up and look out the window at a really bright sun and think wow that is really odd the sun is out at night.
Of course it was Freud who said sometimes a cigar is just a cigar…

For the OP it was about 3pm, in your dream it was night. Where do you live?
Heh, I feel like I'm trying to look for a piece of the Mosaic (Flash Forward)

edit on 20-7-2012 by Paradoxone because: wrong button

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The sun is in SolarMax, anything is possible! Just in case, get all your provisions ready !

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Can anyone help me with a good site for keeping track of the solar flares and what nots??

Thank you so much!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by signalfire

Between Dutchsinse, and Hyper Report, and 2 minute news, you've got yourself pretty well covered. All of them very well done, except Hyper Report is kinda lacking the soothing voice... lol.

Thank you very much. I will look into those as well.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

You know, I've always been into conspiracy theories, some years more, some less. But as we are nearing the big date in this time in human history I really started to research every possible scenario regarding the coming changes. I have to say it's amazing how many of the theories are backing each other up. But what I find most astounding is the amount of synchronicities I encountered in this thread alone. Something really seems to resonate here.

Two years ago I noticed a sudden influx of synchronistic events happening in my life. And I'm not just talking about the "I think of someone and that person calls me" type of thing. Some of the stuff was so multilayered and strange that I started to write a blog about how this phenomenon manifests in my life.

Let me give you an example: I was listening to an audiobook on my ipod and someone in the story said "Pass me the red peppers" Just as I was cutting up a tiny hot pepper (nowhere else in the book are red peppers mentioned). The chance that out of the huge number of chapters, with one lasting roughly an hour, and the time it took for me to cut up that little thing just then, to happen at the same time was infinitesimal. But that's not all. I pause my ipod to make a note of the synchronicity and the timecode matches up with the time on my clock. Later I sit infront of my pc and while I scroll down a site, one of the first things that jumps at me is the word "pepper". Stuff like this happens to me a lot. So I was very happy when I saw that someone went and made a TV show out of the premise (Touch).

Anyway, for the last two years I have been writing the blog and I was wondering why all these synchronicities were happening to me. I really had no explaination. So I thought maybe it's the universe's way of telling me that I'm at the right place at the right time. But now I have come to an updated conclusion.
You see I feel very strongly that this year might be one of, if not THE most important year in our lifetimes. So this year I intensively research(ed) everything that has to do with 21.12.2012 and the coming events. Before I only had a vague feeling and knew what the mainstream knew about that date i.e. The Mayan Calendar. But as I researched the subject I stumbled upon a phenomenon that supposedly is one of the telltale signs that accompany the point in time where we are heading towards, and that's the so called quickening. I think that my synchronistic experiences could very well be a symptom of the big change that is rushing towards us.

To be honest I'm one of those guys who actually wishes that some cataclysmic event happens. Nothing too drastic, but strong enough that it will finally wake up the sheeple and force-trigger a paradigm and / or consciousness-shift. There are tons of scenarios out there, most of them very drastic, some not so much. You premonition seems to be inbetween there. Because in your vision we still live while in most other scenarios we will all become disembodied in one way or another...

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/jordan/Desktop/gottaedit%20%282%29.jpg
If that didn't work...
www.facebook.com...
Would you say this could quite possibly be the same thing? This pic caught my eye because the horizon was soo bright so i dimd it down a bit and you can see, that is MASS not light flares or anything...
I honestly think you saw nibiru! This is the kind of shiiit i love!!

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

* It does not get hotter, but the sun's ray's get more intense, "brighter", damaging

Hello, this part of your post got my attention. I and others around here have noticed this quite a bit lately. It feels more like your under a magnifying glass yet the thermometer would say it's not as hot as it feels.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

Yes.. and the sky is always full of storm clouds and NO RAIN.. it use to always rain if it looking like it does outside now. and in the evening the sky is an odd color Orange and Yellow.. like the air is orange.. strange..

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join