It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isreal Preparing to strike Iran and Start WW3

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplereiki
Wars do not need to go on. Soldiers simply are to put down their darned guns, and those who want war, THEY go suit up and fight it themselves instead of using us as cannon fodder. People with common sense should know when to lay down their arms and when to put up arms in their own defence.

I agree soldiers should put the guns down. You have to keep in mind though in some countries if you don't fight, not just the soldier, but their families are threatened to be put to death for not doing your "duty/obligation".

Even in the land of the free, going AWOL has drastic consequences that can follow you for the remainder of your life.

Do I agree? Nope. Putting someone who stands up for what they believe in prison, hefty fines, or any assortment of "punishments" for not wanting to fight seems wrong.

We all know orders are given everyday that most people would call inhumane. Sadly you can be punished for not carrying out those orders. Its kind of sickening when you think about it.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
i think they'd wait for the olympics to finish before they started ww3... they're not going to start a war based a bus bombing... isreal has been gottin their bus's bombed before.... besides what did they expect after they killed off their scientist and blew up a couple of iran's facilities? not saying or condoning their actions with an attack on civilian lives....

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
From news I have today is that Iran will be attacked during the London games within next few weeks, and they know that Iran will launch Missiles on London from ships within range of the UK, plus China have given Iran a number of Missiles that are well within reach on UK, so the Firework show they put on for the UK games will be maybe less colour than proper fireworks, but should have a lot better bang.
I am sure when Israel starts the war on Iran the Russians and China will start on the UK & USA at the same time, and the USA are to blame by attacking Syria with UK & USA terror groups.
All in all we are in for a good hot summer, okay maybe not from the sunshine, but Nuclear rockets flying around, and I am shocked the USA & UK & all of Europe are not telling the people to prepare, yet Government leaders have told shelter builders to make sure they are ready by Aug 2012 for the elite.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Ramadan

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Next week or the Olympics, or next month or after Ramadan or right before the US elections or right after the US elections or right before Christmas, or right after the New year. YADDA, YADDA, YADDA.

Ive heard all of this for the last 4 years straight.

But no-its different THIS time!!! WHATEVER.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Three-ish four-ish days later and nada... stop being drama queens always expected something to happen to take you out of your life.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cconn487

With this world war 3 Storm coming up it would be a good time to make a very large Ark we could put all the worlds fittest humans on this planet in it. Maybe call it an London Olimpic Ark. i think it would need a Navy helicopter Attack ship next to it and maybe some some serfise to air batterys around it and maybe couple of thousand army troops because cant rely on G4s-- wot a shame--. When all the people who could actual afford a ticket ---rich people famous people and politistions are in the stadium BooooooM let the show begin. Any bets on who will win the games? USA and EU have Crazy Israel . Russia and China have crazy Iran. They all want the same prize --- Sryia .. Dont forget about those sneaky North Korens tho... how will it kick off who will start it? Days to go till its the End of the world as we no it.. Cant wait to never have to work at my #ty job ever again. I feel like a slave but it dont matter because i have to work long and hard --- we living in a finiacal crises --thats another destracting news story tho..

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
No offensive to the OP but I've been reading the same thing on this website for nearly 7 years now. Every few weeks/months there seems to be a new topic about Israel "preparing" to strike Iran or Iran preparing to strike Israel. It's getting very VERY old now.

I'm not saying it won't happen because it eventually will, but how many times do we have to read the exact same thing?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Israel may indeed strike Iran but it won't start WW3

It is not in the best interests of Russia, China or the US to escalate a situation like this into a global conflict.

Just my opinion.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Israel will respond but not until the Olympics are over.
Once again, there is no precog skill or remote viewing needed to know that Israel will attack Iran.
Iran will continue to seek a nuke, Israel will not allow it.
Pick your sides if you must, but it will happen.
Anything beyond that fact is just speculation and fodder for the doomsayers, the end of times worshipers, and the politically ignorant throwing darts at the dart board of possibilities.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join