It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isreal Preparing to strike Iran and Start WW3

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
With the attack yesterday in Bulgaria I believe will see within the next few days the first Strikes on IRAN , Isreal and the USA have been bulking up for months . Also look at the fact that Russia has been sending alot of Military Might to Syria . It is all starting to give me the feeling that they are ready to start this horrible war ,a war to end all wars and once it goes i believe it will spiral out of control very quickly . It is a horrible thought but i know many of you like me have been watching events for the past few years and i fear we are perhaps hours from seeing events transpire that man kind may regret for many many years ...I wish everyone the best and may cooler heads prevail but i fear no one in power cares for anything but WAR ... Bulgarian Attack

edit on 18-7-2012 by essanance because: Link not working

edit on 18-7-2012 by essanance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Nah, relax a little bit.

It has not reached that stage yet. This sort of thing has been going on for thousands of years.

I think it will be a while away yet.

link   
Thank you for your great update :-) Yep and I bet that TPTB are hiding in their underground cities and sipping champagne while watch hell on earth via cctv monitors or even using the drones cctv to get their enjoyment. I think its time for God to intervine and save those poor souls who have been killed and going to be. Peace and Love x

link   
I think its a bit soon for that.. I'm not saying war isn't around the corner, it obviously is. But in the next few days?.. Personally I think there is a lot more saber rattling and flexing to go on yet. But then again, I might be eating my words in a few days. Or you might be.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
The attack has the timing of convenience, why would iran attack a bus load of israelis in bulgaria?, iran would rather wait for the s300 missile system to be installed than attack without it.
This is part of the reason why the timing is so convenient, russia has stated that it will provide the system to iran to provide maximum territorial cover ASAP.

And ATS, just to let you know if the S does hit the fan, i look forward to meeting you all in a much better place.
Lol no secrets there either, im pretty sure as a soul group, we know each other fairly well.
I hope this doesn't happen, but, fear nothing, and, fair thee well.
(Now is a good time to relinquish all those attachments you may have, especially the one to life
)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I don't want any of this to happen as many people will be killed why can't we all love one another and stop all this wars and killing. x

Originally posted by TechUnique
I think its a bit soon for that.. I'm not saying war isn't around the corner, it obviously is. But in the next few days?.. Personally I think there is a lot more saber rattling and flexing to go on yet. But then again, I might be eating my words in a few days. Or you might be.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

i look forward to meeting you all in a much better place.

Me as well.

With all the MSM crap in the news that I've been waking up to lately and then the truthful crap on ATS when I go to verify the MSM crap...I keep thinking of a Harry Chapin lyric.

"I know I'm going nowhere but anywhere is a better place to be"

Peace

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by essanance

Hello Essanance, ATS Readers, Writers,

The story says Israel is vowing to strike back.... it doesn't say just how.

Will they assasinate another scientist or two? Or something along those lines?

What I find is that the smoke was maybe still billowing from the bus bomb attack when "someone" starts hollering IRAN..dang, a bit too soon, and too obvious as well.

I chalk it up to warmongering by those who cant wait to blow everybody up for some reason. And there are some on the Islamic side of the fence who want to start a huge war as well.. bunch of nutters everywhere.

Whether it really was some sort of Islamic group, but not tied to Iran, or if it was a Mossad thing, or what...we will NEVER know.

It would probably be very risky to your health if you DID know..lol..

Later in the article Israel spokesperson states they suspect Hezbollah, or Iran..

Extremely fortunate the bomb did not go after EVERYONE got on board.. whew! It could've been much much worse. These sort of things or SO MEANINGLESS and SO WASTEFUL of precious lives.. people who have NOTHING to do with world politics, or why someone is attacking some other country,, just folks on holiday, sick!

IT is sad that there are people out there who would do something like this to try and get another dang war going.

Hopefully cooler heads will prevail, and additional bloodshed can be avoided, and the REAL culprits caught and tried, before someone goes hollering IRAN..Lets get the FACTS sorted out first, etc..

I find this quote very telling

The Israeli leader gave no evidence to back his charges.

Hmmm... better not go starting a war without some evidence I would say..

But that hasn't stopped any so far...lol.. (dark humor)..sigh..

I must agree that the poo will hit the fan over there someday, hopefully much later than sooner..maybe the world will go bankrupt so bad no one can buy bullets...before it gets started? wishful thinking of sorts.

No, not yet I hope... but you never know, when you are just dying to embroil the region, and perhaps the world in a huge war..almost any excuse will do...

We might as well face it, that region will NEVER see peace.. unless everyone was NOT there for some reason..
Too much bad blood over too many centuries.. can never be settled by lying and deceptive diplomats in a few years time.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I've noticed that the price of crude oil has really started to rise in the past week, without any rhyme or reason for it. The War Machine requires lots of gas, I guess.

This whole Bulgarian incident seems a bit like a false flag event to me, a reason for "retaliation". Since Iran wasn't giving them one, they had to do it themselves.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Oh Israel WILL respond...they arent like Iran and spout threats but do nothing. Israel isnt going to go to war though. Rest assured that Mossad is planning some covert attack back on Iran or they about to send a new computer virus or something but nothing militarily overt.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

Im sorry. Did you say S-300? well currently Russia had said it will NOT deliver them Because the sanctions forbid it. The Iranians are back in court again to get the missiles,but its looking like Russia will not deliver them and will not refund their money. Look on the bright side. they still have S-200.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Wars do not need to go on. Soldiers simply are to put down their darned guns, and those who want war, THEY go suit up and fight it themselves instead of using us as cannon fodder. People with common sense should know when to lay down their arms and when to put up arms in their own defence.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by triplereiki

So tell me, what happens when the opposing forces dont put down their guns? I guess its common sense to just take the bullets than...once were put in a war, soldiers have no choice, because than its its either us or them. Onto the topic at hand, its hard to believe its Iran...i mean sure they have their own alphabet agency, but this is way too convenient.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I assume the US feels like Apollo Creed did, moments before his fight with Ivan Drago. I am hoping that is the case also. Would love to see the Zionist media trying to sugar coat a resounding military defeat.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Send all their woman over here and let them go to war.... Middle eastern woman are sexxxxxxy.... boy oh boy....

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Attempting to link Bulgaria to Iran is as
lame and ignorant as blaming Iraq for 911.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
LMAO!!!! A Rocky movie comparison to global events.

Originally posted by McCool
I assume the US feels like Apollo Creed did, moments before his fight with Ivan Drago. I am hoping that is the case also. Would love to see the Zionist media trying to sugar coat a resounding military defeat.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Oh Israel WILL respond...they arent like Iran and spout threats but do nothing. Israel isnt going to go to war though. Rest assured that Mossad is planning some covert attack back on Iran or they about to send a new computer virus or something but nothing militarily overt.

Had to quote my own post because im that freaking good and right on this board:

"Blaming Iran for a tourist bus bombing in Bulgaria, Israel vows revenge, although immediate action is unlikely".

www.cbsnews.com...

See....immediate action is UNLIKELY.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Hmmm... better not go starting a war without some evidence I would say..

But that hasn't stopped any so far...lol.. (dark humor)..sigh..

I guess Afghanistan sent all of their Weapons of Mass Destruction to Iraq, then moved them to Libya, and are making their way to Syria. From there they will move to Iran.

Sure takes a long time to move WMDs these days I guess

edit on 18-7-2012 by cconn487 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
The pathetic thing about all this is; all this is starting because of a couple hundred wrinkly-old-inbred bankers. Snip*ing greedy, selfish, power-hungry, narcissistic, corrupt, evil pieces of snip! I hate when people blame it on humanity. I'm not for any of these BS wars. Most people on here are not. Most people in the ME are not. Most people on this planet are not. Yet we have all these wars mainly because of the corrupt bankers/corporatist/military industrial/Royal Family cabal. You get rid of that small bunch; and the world would be more at peace. It will never be perfect, but it would be so much better its worth the effort to rid this planet of these parasites.
edit on 18-7-2012 by disfugured because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join