It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Since there are Black Nationalists like the Black Panther Party and the New Black Panther Party and

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Since there are Black Nationalists like the Black Panther Party and the New Black Panther Party and the Nation of Islam and it's Leader Louis Farrakhan believe the American and or the United States Government promotes White Supremacy and Racism and is Racist and White Supremacist than how do they explain as to why the American Government passed Civil Rights Laws Voting Rights Acts and Racial Integration Laws in the 1950's and the 1960's even before like during and after World War 2 the American Army was Integrated with all races serving in an Integrated Army ? Why would an Racist Government pass Civil Rights Laws and promote Racial Integration ? Is it like after the American Civil War the Slaves were free in law only and Civil Rights Laws were passed but Racism still existed ?

The Ten Point Plan

WE WANT AN IMMEDIATE END TO POLICE BRUTALITY AND MURDER OF BLACK PEOPLE, OTHER PEOPLE OF COLOR, All OPPRESSED PEOPLE INSIDE THE UNITED STATES.
We believe that the racist and fascist government of the United States uses its domestic enforcement agencies to carry out its program of oppression against black people, other people of color and poor people inside the united States. We believe it is our right, therefore, to defend ourselves against such armed forces and that all Black and oppressed people should be armed for self defense of our homes and communities against these fascist police forces.

www.blackpanther.org...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I don't understand what you are saying. Are you calling for civil war...

Des

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I think the OP is asking why the calls of Racism when things were implemented to help end it.
smh
I think it's unintentional on the OP's part but this seems like it's a race bait thread.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Why do you only call for an end of violence against people of color? Why not call for an end of violence against all citizens of the USA?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
Why do you only call for an end of violence against people of color? Why not call for an end of violence against all citizens of the USA?
because they are racist hypocrites.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Thank you for clarifying that for me. I do agree, this thread has the potential to become one of...those threads.

Hope not, civil debate would serve all better.

Des

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Reply to post by DarthMuerte

Because they think the amount of violence from police is higher amoung people of color. They are focusing on minority issues, im sure they would be happy with a decrease across the board.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Reply to post by DarthMuerte

Because they think the amount of violence from police is higher amoung people of color. They are focusing on minority issues, im sure they would be happy with a decrease across the board.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

Because it's okay for blacks to be racist and to commit crimes against whites for slavery and the civil rights violations up through the 1960s.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
the black panthers
sh8t only in america
:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Well...it's been 2 1/2 hours since the OP posted this thread. No show from him again. So, I went to his profile and looked at the last 6 threads he's started. Same thing. Start the thread, never returned to answer one question.

So, based on that, I'll not be reading his threads anymore. I view him as having a personal agenda, and debate/discussion is not it.

Des

top topics

join